• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Boston ( 1 ) at Okla City ( -1 ) —- T: 218
    6:00 PM EST : New York ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 224.5
    6:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at Philadelphia ( -11 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -2 ) at Washington ( 2 ) —- T: 240
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 3.5 ) at Houston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 232
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -8 ) at Cleveland ( 8 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

I like Zubac today. I also have a sneaking suspicion that Mitchell Robinson goes berserk.

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

I think they both would draw some interest in varying places. Portland could probably use either of them, though I don’t know if they qualify as a contender. The lakers could probably use Ellington in some capacity.

Yeah, I was thinking Ellington might be a good fit for the Lakers, if they don’t go the J.R. Smith route. Portland not really a contender, so I don’t think Harkless would take a buyout to go there. Only 30 games left, might as well just play it out and collect the four million or so he will make the rest of the year rather than sign for the minimum. If he could find a spot on Lakers, Bucks, Denver, Toronto, Miami, Boston, Philly it could make some sense. Not eligible to sign with the Clippers.

• tmarohl

I like Drummond today at first glance.

• telestraightshooter

@monarch said...

He gets boosts as well once Clippers become unavailable

Klaw & Pat.Bev officially out

• monarch

@telestraightshooter said...

Klaw & Pat.Bev officially out

Do we think PG is in and how many minutes on the B2B?

• monarch

Also Clips defense is perhaps the worst in the league when multiples of Pat, Kawhi and Harkless have been unavailable this season

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

Yeah, I was thinking Ellington might be a good fit for the Lakers, if they don’t go the J.R. Smith route. Portland not really a contender, so I don’t think Harkless would take a buyout to go there. Only 30 games left, might as well just play it out and collect the four million or so he will make the rest of the year rather than sign for the minimum. If he could find a spot on Lakers, Bucks, Denver, Toronto, Miami, Boston, Philly it could make some sense. Not eligible to sign with the Clippers.

The Bucks have too many bodies at varying wrong salaries, despite the fact that either of those guys might constitute a slight upgrade over a couple end-bench pieces. Toronto is fine and versatile, as is Miami. Boston makes a little sense. Philly is too dumb to figure out what they have from piece 1, so why start with piece 9. Denver makes a little sense I guess, but they have better guys and should try to tighten their rotation anyway.

• telestraightshooter

@tmarohl said...

1st game w/ new squad- ok, but Clips don’t fit the profile his DFS stats proliferate against.

• RWilder

I always wondered but now I know:
    All Yugoslavian NBA team (current players)

Starting 5: Luca/ Bogdanovic/ Bogdanovic/ Vucevic/ Jokic

PG: Luka Doncic – 28/ 10/ 9, 20 years old, Dallas
    PG: Goran Dragic – 17/4/5, 32 years old, Miami

SG: Bogdan Bogdanovic – 12/3/3, 26 years old, Sacramento

SF: Bojan Bogdanovic – 14/3/2, 29 years old, Utah
    Mario Hezonja – 10/4/1, 23 years old, Portland

PF: Dario Saric – 15/7/3, 24 years old, Pheonix
    Nemanja Bjelica – 7/4/1, 30 years old, Sacramento

C: Nikola Jokic – 19/11/6, 23 years old, Denver
    Nikola Vucevic – 17/9/3, 27 years old, Magic
    Jusuf Nurkic – 14/9/2, 24 years old, Portland
    Boban Marjanovic – 6/4/1, 30 years old, Dallas
    Ivica Zubac

Nurkic is Bosnian

• telestraightshooter

@monarch said...

I have in for 33 min & 54 dK

• RWilder

@monarch said...

Well he only played 25 min yesterday because of blowout. Sat the entire 4th. So he should he fine with full min today. 35 min and 50 burger is guaranteed

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Marcus Morris available to make Clippers debut Sunday.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Al Horford (Achilles) remains questionable Sunday.

• RWilder

1st game w/ new squad- ok, but Clips don’t fit the profile his DFS stats proliferate against.

Really? Clips defense against centers is like the worst in the league. I thought you want to play centers against Clips

• telestraightshooter

@RWilder said...

Nurkic is Bosnian

true, I was thinking of current NBA players from countries that were part of the now un-united states of Yugoslavia

Bosnia
    Croatia
    Herzegovina
    Macedonia
    Montenegro
    Serbia
    Slovenia

• monarch

@RWilder said...

Well he only played 25 min yesterday because of blowout. Sat the entire 4th. So he should he fine with full min today. 35 min and 50 burger is guaranteed

Nothing on the weekend is guaranteed.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

I like Zubac today. I also have a sneaking suspicion that Mitchell Robinson goes berserk.

I really want to like M-Rob, but he just seems stuck at 18-20 minutes.

I know he’s going to be mega chalk, but it’s really hard to get off Embiid on both sites, especially DK.

FD, it feels like you’re best off paying up at C. Like, it’s really hard to get away from 2 of Conley/Dragic/Nunn/Morant then at SG just play Brooks/Lou and paying up at all the other spots.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Hope MM plays, he should be psyched to have made his Escape from New York onto a contender

• monarch

I do like Marcus Morris now. He the type of dude who can step in and get his shot up and I believe he has turned up the Cavs before

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Nothing on the weekend is guaranteed.

Yeah, I don’t think they look to push PG when they don’t have to. You’d think he’d be an auto-smash when Kawhi is out, but it doesn’t seem to translate often. With that said, I haven’t built a line up without him. SF is weak on both sites IMO and his RAW 40 seems solid.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

I really want to like M-Rob, but he just seems stuck at 18-20 minutes.

I know he’s going to be mega chalk, but it’s really hard to get off Embiid on both sites, especially DK.

FD, it feels like you’re best off paying up at C. Like, it’s really hard to get away from 2 of Conley/Dragic/Nunn/Morant then at SG just play Brooks/Lou and paying up at all the other spots.

It’s extremely hard to get away from Embiid on DK.

• telestraightshooter

@RWilder said...

Really? Clips defense against centers is like the worst in the league. I thought you want to play centers against Clips

you might be onto something

DVADK for LAC v CLEV

• #23 LAC defending PBs
    • #25 Clev defending VBs
  • tmarohl

I would think it does. He will play near the basket where he is the most effective. Rebounds and putbacks. Zubac and Harrell will not be pulling him away. I also have a feeling that Tristan will be out of the rotation, at least today.

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

It’s extremely hard to get away from Embiid on DK.

I had a lot of him on Friday, and burned me. People will remember that and stay away so ownership should not be too high. He is playing soft as hell right now too.

• captainwacky

But also, I think on both sites the real question is how many grizzles is too many? I don’t know if this is the obvious route or if people just aren’t talking about it, but I want to play all of them.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).