• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Boston ( 1 ) at Okla City ( -1 ) —- T: 218
    6:00 PM EST : New York ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 224.5
    6:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at Philadelphia ( -11 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -2 ) at Washington ( 2 ) —- T: 240
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 3.5 ) at Houston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 232
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -8 ) at Cleveland ( 8 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Hope MM plays, he should be psyched to have made his Escape from New York onto a contender

Morris is supposed to play.

• mbunner23

@captainwacky said...

But also, I think on both sites the real question is how many grizzles is too many? I don’t know if this is the obvious route or if people just aren’t talking about it, but I want to play all of them.

Ja Morant seems real cheap after a couple bad matchups

Perfect game for him to go bizerk

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

But also, I think on both sites the real question is how many grizzles is too many? I don’t know if this is the obvious route or if people just aren’t talking about it, but I want to play all of them.

I haven’t made a line up without 3 of them.

• gaelicgirl

@telestraightshooter said...

true, I was thinking of current NBA players from countries that were part of the now un-united states of Yugoslavia

You really are a geography Nazi, aren’t you LOL

• keephustlincuz

Is whiteside a vengeful person?

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

I haven’t made a line up without 3 of them.

Who are the Memphis guys you like Panda. Morant, Brooks, Slo Mo and JJJ?

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

I always like Dillon Brooks against premier wings. He has better minutes upside then he starts sweating profusely, talking trash and his shot starts to fall.

• tmarohl

Wow, Gummy Bear is expected to be bought out or released. He has 12.1 and 12.6 million dollar deals this year and next year. This trade is making even less sense than it did originally for Memphis.

• MoccasinMusic

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

For other MEM stackers, here’s there best correlations:

Morant/Brooks
    Melton/”(player-popup #jaren-jackson)Jaren Jackson”:/players/jaren-jackson-409099
    Clarke/Anderson
    Melton/Morant
    Clarke/Morant
    Melton/Jonas

Worst Correlations:

Jonas/Anderson
    Clarke/Jonas
    Morant/Jones
    Morant/”(player-popup #jaren-jackson)Jaren Jackson”:/players/jaren-jackson-409099
    Clarke/Jones
    Jones/Jonas
    Jonas/Brooks

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Who are the Memphis guys you like Panda. Morant, Brooks, Slo Mo and JJJ?

FD: Morant, Brooks, Jackson, J-Val, and sort of like Slo mo
    DK: All the above, and Melton, but even less interested in Slo Mo.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Wow, Gummy Bear is expected to be bought out or released. He has 12.1 and 12.6 million dollar deals this year and next year. This trade is making even less sense than it did originally for Memphis.

Interesting. I thought they’d play him 20 minutes or so down the stretch and hope to build his value and maybe actually be able to move him in the off season or next season.

• captainwacky

What about… Jackson/Jackson?

• RWilder

I am doing one build around JVal, one on Embiid, one on Drummond and one on Whiteside.

Not sure which one, but I’m fairly certain the winning GPP has one of those 4 in it.

I think you have top pay up at SF with PG13 and Tobias.

• Ace15

• RWilder

As far as the Grizzly go. JVal is the must play. I feel like the rest of the team is going to spread usage around where Morant, JJJ, Brooks, Melton, Clarke, TJones all get you 30 fantasy points. I don’t see any of those guys breaking out in a huge way

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

What about… Jackson/Jackson?

I don’t think there’s enough data there. They’d show negatively right now, because most of Josh’s minutes have come from the game getting out of hand, which would negatively impact Jaren.

• tmarohl

I saw a report that MKG may be signing with Dallas after he clears waivers after his buyout.

• RWilder

Oh yes. It is also Dame time. Lol

• tmarohl

Anyone like Whiteside revenge?

• Golfnut04240

The odd thing with me last night was Buddy Hield got me across the finish line in my cash lineups along with Bjelica. Funny how things didn’t work out for some and great for others.

• gaelicgirl

@Ace15 said...

Yeah, especially after that debacle in UTA

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t think there’s enough data there. They’d show negatively right now, because most of Josh’s minutes have come from the game getting out of hand, which would negatively impact Jaren.

I don’t know what their plan is with Josh Jackson, but they played him meaningful 4Q minutes with their normal rotation guys last game after they made it slightly competitive. Worth noting to some degree, I think.

• tmarohl

@RWilder said...

Oh yes. It is also Dame time. Lol

Isn’t it always Dame Time?

• telestraightshooter

@gaelicgirl said...

You really are a geography Nazi, aren’t you LOL

grin

maps, charts, Geology, yeah.

here’s one for ya – without looking it up, which one is further south

• Page Arizona
    • Cairo Illinois

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).