• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Boston ( 1 ) at Okla City ( -1 ) —- T: 218
    6:00 PM EST : New York ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 224.5
    6:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at Philadelphia ( -11 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -2 ) at Washington ( 2 ) —- T: 240
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 3.5 ) at Houston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 232
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -8 ) at Cleveland ( 8 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• telestraightshooter

@fluffynuggets said...

South of Capricorn?

Bad geography nazi!

uggh!
    got me!

• tmarohl

@telestraightshooter said...

Simons out = meThinks Dame/ Melo/ Whiteside all 6x

Maybe Ariza too!

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Was Ariza ejected last game? That why he played 9 minutes?

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Was Ariza ejected last game? That why he played 9 minutes?

Correct.

• captainwacky

Another interesting thought (thought maybe not necessary again with this many strong C’s)— the rockets embarrassed the Jazz going small, especially Gobert. I think the Jazz are going to make every point to cram the ball inside and pound the glass. This is a bit of a guessing game, but I like Gobert today as a low owned high-ceiling option.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Glenn Robinson III, Alec Burks available to make Sixers season debut Sunday.

• ripking

What do we think Josh Jackson minutes will be today?

• gausman7

I am loving the duel center build of Whiteside/Embiid on DK. Hoping Whiteside plays tonight.

• captainwacky

@ripking said...

What do we think Josh Jackson minutes will be today?

Realistically? 15-20. In my dreams? JJJ gets 9 fouls and SloMo benches himself, and Josh Jackson gets 40 minutes.

• IT4MVP

Nobody playing Russ??

• monarch

Duncan Robinson played 42 minutes last game. Had anything changed to where he should expect less?

• MoccasinMusic

Any dragic love on DK??

• mbunner23

Ingles too cheap in a small ball matchup

He’s my JJ Redick play of yesterday.

• Bdog76

Nobody think trent jr or korkmaz are good value options at 3800 and 3900 on dk?

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

Duncan Robinson played 42 minutes last game. Had anything changed to where he should expect less?

Crowder, Iggy, Hill are playing.

• captainwacky

@Bdog76 said...

Nobody think trent jr or korkmaz are good value options at 3800 and 3900 on dk?

Trent maybe, Korkmaz meh. Two new bodies, that whole team is a little bit questionable to me sans embiid or Simmons.

• captainwacky

Sweet effing jesus, guys. This is a repeat of last year. Tonight is Australian Heritage night in Philly. Forget everything you knew about the slate, and lock Simmons. This is not a joke in the least.

• Pandamonious

Is Covington that good of a play? He’s popping everywhere, but not sure I’m buying it.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Crowder, Iggy, Hill are playing.

Ooof….thanks

• captainwacky

I can’t believe I just arbitrarily googled that because I was reminded of last year when they were home vs the Bulls and it turned out to be today lol

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

Sweet effing jesus, guys. This is a repeat of last year. Tonight is Australian Heritage night in Philly. Forget everything you knew about the slate, and lock Simmons. This is not a joke in the least.

How did he he last season in this spot?

• captainwacky

He put up something disgusting… I’ll check in a moment.

• captainwacky

It was 2 years ago vs the Bulls as I check now, and he went 19/17/14/2.

• captainwacky

Last season he had a more normal game against the Heat for Australian Heritage night, so maybe the narrative is not as strong as I want it to be lol.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Dewayne Dedmon available to make Hawks season debut Sunday.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).