• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Boston ( 1 ) at Okla City ( -1 ) —- T: 218
    6:00 PM EST : New York ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 224.5
    6:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at Philadelphia ( -11 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -2 ) at Washington ( 2 ) —- T: 240
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 3.5 ) at Houston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 232
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -8 ) at Cleveland ( 8 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

@mbunner23 said...

Sato or Coby

I love Sato, hate Coby, but probably Coby based on all the variables today. Sato vs Simmons is not a terrific matchup for him.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

A hot chick and her fat friend In today’s blog.

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/nba-today-february-9-3297046

• Bradsh86

What is the best way you get results with your unique and randomness, I use 3 unique normally and 10% randomness, but I dont feel that’s optimal.

• Pick1979

Somewhat fascinated by some of the fan favorite plays I always hear mentioned particularly JJJ

Went thru 47 of his game logs and he has 1 game above 45 fantasy points ….1. Not much a ceiling

Was he better last year?

• Sportsfan100

Considering a MIA/POR game stack. Anyone know the correlation of Bam, Olynyk and Nunn with no Butler? Or the highest correlation with just two? Thoughts?

• RWilder

@Pick1979 said...

Somewhat fascinated by some of the fan favorite plays I always here mentioned particularly JJJ

Went thru 47 of his game logs and he has 1 game above 45 fantasy points ….1. Not much a ceiling

Im fading him

• RWilder

Im stuck at 5k at a PG position. Nunn, Melton, Garland?? I’m leaning Nunn. What would you guys do?

Or would you go down to Coby White?

White would allow me to go up from Ingles to Hutchinson, Melo, D Jones or House, although I think I like Ingles just as much as those guys.

Or I could us the savings from White to move up from Rui to Bertans, although I feel like that’s a wash.

Puzzle is trying to figure out the PG position at 5k for me.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Pick1979 said...

Somewhat fascinated by some of the fan favorite plays I always hear mentioned particularly JJJ

Was he better last year?

I think that’s a short sighted way to approach. It’s more about how he does relative to his price. It’s also a fantastic spot. Also if you’re talking FD, just looking it’s 3, and 3 games between 43 and 45 and 10 over 40, so I mean, at his price that’s not that bad. How many times over 45 do you think he’d have if he played 47 straight games against the Wizards?

• choppadown

@Pandamonious said...

I think that’s a short sighted way to approach. It’s more about how he does relative to his price. It’s also a fantastic spot. Also if you’re talking FD, just looking it’s 3, and 3 games between 43 and 45 and 10 over 40, so I mean, at his price that’s not that bad. How many times over 45 do you think he’d have if he played 47 straight games against the Wizards?

I personally took Brandon Clarke instead of JJJ, but it opened me up to do some different stuff at Center

• P0key

Random thought: Where does Dennis Schroeder stand in the 6th man of year runnings? He should win if u don’t automate Sweet Lou or Harell

• efagan99

Loving the midrange today on DK but looking to get 1-2 punts to also mix in some beal and westbrook. Not really seeing any viable plays below 3800 except jones from ATL and I’m using 2 centers. Anybody seeing good low value on DK?

bullock, ariza, royce, j green, maybe thybulle and thats about it that I’m seeing. Obvi arci if lavine ends up out. Thoughts?

• Pick1979

@Pandamonious said...

For a guy that has been 6-7K the whole year and only gone over 45 points 1 game , I would look elsewhere. I don’t see it as too complicated. But we may disagree and that’s DFS.

I see him getting 5.5x tonite on FD, DK he seems solid

• efagan99

@RWilder said...

Im stuck at 5k at a PG position. Nunn, Melton, Garland?? I’m leaning Nunn. What would you guys do?

FWIW nunn is 5600 on DK, melton is 4000, and garland is 4800. At those prices I like melton, but I’m assuming you’re on fan duel and they’re priced similarly so to me I’d take nunn easily. Good matchup and butler still out should mean lots of minutes and good usage

• superstars92

Need this Lavine news…

• captainwacky

@Pick1979 said...

For a guy that has been 6-7K the whole year and only gone over 45 points 1 game , I would look elsewhere. I don’t see it as too complicated. But we may disagree and that’s DFS.

I don’t even love JJJ on either site, but he’s currently $5800 on DK, which is not 6 or 7k. If he gets to 40, that is extremely valuable on today’s slate. Obviously fading him is fine, too, as he’s prone to get to the bench 3 minutes into a given game, but the dude has some pop for his price.

• captainwacky

@efagan99 said...

Loving the midrange today on DK but looking to get 1-2 punts to also mix in some beal and westbrook. Not really seeing any viable plays below 3800 except jones from ATL and I’m using 2 centers. Anybody seeing good low value on DK?

bullock, ariza, royce, j green, maybe thybulle and thats about it that I’m seeing. Obvi arci if lavine ends up out. Thoughts?

Crowder, melton, robinson, harrison, arcidiacano, Hunter, Tyus jones,

• Pick1979

@captainwacky said...

I don’t even love JJJ on either site, but he’s currently $5800 on DK, which is not 6 or 7k. If he gets to 40, that is extremely valuable on today’s slate. Obviously fading him is fine, too, as he’s prone to get to the bench 3 minutes into a given game, but the dude has some pop for his price.

Apologies, I’m almost strictly FD

• ryan7962

Jae crowder a good pick today?

• captainwacky

@Pick1979 said...

Apologies, I’m almost strictly FD

He’s certainly a worse play there.. still OK, but I have much less on FD, esp as clarke is cheaper there as well.

• tmarohl

Gummy Bear – Gone

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    43m
    Transaction note: Dion Waiters has been waived by the Grizzlies.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@RWilder said...

Or would you go down to Coby White?

White would allow me to go up from Ingles to Hutchinson, Melo, D Jones or House, although I think I like Ingles just as much as those guys.

Or I could us the savings from White to move up from Rui to Bertans, although I feel like that’s a wash.

Puzzle is trying to figure out the PG position at 5k for me.

Nunn

• realphipps

Not one mention of Conley.

• RWilder

@theIrrigator said...

Nunn

Yep. Staying put.

You guys like Dragon today? He lit the Blazers up last time they played, but it was in Miami.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@realphipps said...

Not one mention of Conley.

I mentioned Conley, although my comment was more FD specific, but using him on DK too.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Eric Gordon (leg) ruled out Sunday. https://t.co/GuaB1dCQnb

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).