• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -9 ) at Detroit ( 9 ) — T: 232.5
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 7 ) at Miami ( -7 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 4 ) at New Orleans ( -4 ) —- T:
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 1.5 ) at San Antonio ( -1.5 ) — T: 232.5
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) at Sacramento ( 4.5 ) — T: 230.5
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

Juicy slate. Dejounte chalk is always fun.

Really like the price and spot for Kemba Walker. Just a lot of attractively priced options in the upper mid range today. Scores should be high.

• superjon

Vuc, Cole or Bacon as your hammers

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Way too early first run has me at 72% on Vuc.
    That should make Boogie pretty safe for you guys.

• casey2884

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #18

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

Vuc, Cole or Bacon as your hammers

I’ll take the Embiid hammer

• emnj69

@casey2884 said...

I’ll take the Embiid hammer

road philly will get blown out of the building and I also believe one of their three will sit

• Brendan239

Not sure how you pass on Grant on FD. Feels like a Danny Green 30 burger too.

• fleishmo6

I will take Vuc and save almost 2 thousand from Embid on FD and use it for a second pay up PG

• Brendan239

Can Bullock repeat vs Miami?

• Brendan239

Besides TT, everyone is so priced up in mid range at PF. WTH, just go Covington?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Dejounte chalk is always fun.

He is a fade right? 8 steals and 36 mins last night. Pop special tonight? Everyone plays limited mins?

• Brendan239

• superjon

@theIrrigator said...

He is a fade right? 8 steals and 36 mins last night. Pop special tonight? Everyone plays limited mins?

Murray w/o Aldridge and Walker has a 24.9% USG and 43.72 FPTS per 36

Now it looks like Walker will play tonight and it’ll be White and Aldridge out.

In that scenario Murray has a 25.6 USG and 40.72 FPTS per 36

So to answer your question. I have no idea.

• IT4MVP

@theIrrigator said...

I think the price is good enough and I believe White is sitting

• feekdogg

Looks like a good night to build a late-slate lineup and throw it in the main.

• monarch

I will play some Dejounte, they will need his energy but I think the absences may unlock Keldon Johnson a bit. Also Patty Mills is probably back in play

• dominicanpapi

The good thing about playing Cousins again is that the game vs the Pels has no shot at going small. So he should get 30+ tonight.

I absolutely do not like playing Murray tonight, but I’ll have him in one lineup. I dislike playing a guy the slate after he popped off. Happened to me with Vuc last week (played him both nights).

PF on FD is awful.

• got9forya

Feeling to run it back like I did last time on FD With Bam and Randle. Not really Value more 5X per player but gonna need their RAW points in my eyes. I am off of Tatum today unless Brown sits again Just really do not like his price on FD

• gaelicgirl

No Express slate for the Dubs today

• Brendan239

That NY/Mia O/U is deeeeeeesgusting. I liked Nunn and Bam. Hhhhhmmmm

• Theguy49503

I hope Kyrie sits

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@Theguy49503 said...

I hope Kyrie sits

Kyrie Irving (finger) probable for Tuesday. https://t.co/ctZ0eYJPzc

• superjon

@theIrrigator said...

Kyrie Irving (finger) probable for Tuesday. https://t.co/ctZ0eYJPzc

Way to crush the poor guy’s hopes and dreams.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

First draft went Dame/Beard, DET value, paid down at C and ORL guards…. seems unpopular…. 🙃

Nvm… didn’t see Kyrie probable…. Vuc it is then

• frugal

@monarch said...

Juicy slate. Dejounte chalk is always fun.

Really like the price and spot for Kemba Walker. Just a lot of attractively priced options in the upper mid range today. Scores should be high.

I ran preliminary projections and it looks like an abnormally low scoring day, though I do need to adjust minutes/usage for ORL.

• Theguy49503

@superjon said...

Way to crush the poor guy’s hopes and dreams.

Not crushed lol, just would have made lineup build a bit easier for me

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).