• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -9 ) at Detroit ( 9 ) — T: 232.5
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 7 ) at Miami ( -7 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 4 ) at New Orleans ( -4 ) —- T:
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 1.5 ) at San Antonio ( -1.5 ) — T: 232.5
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) at Sacramento ( 4.5 ) — T: 230.5
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zeeshan2

switched out murray, grant, and wiggins for mitchell, kemba, and barnes at the last minute. Hope it works out

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

It was the dumbest dumb play in history, period. Draymond had just missed 2 FTs right before that, now he’s thinking he’s going to make 3 in a row? Please. With 8 seconds left and down 3, everyone knows there’s only one player who should’ve taken that shot. And it’s not Draymond. Kerr was just trying to bail Draymond out.

But what really irks me is Kerr’s response to being asked if maybe Steph should play a couple more minutes in 4th quarters. We just saw the same scenario in the second Dallas game, where Kerr kept Steph on the bench until the 6 minute mark, only to lose by 2 points. But Kerr’s answer was we’re not going to throw Steph out there for 40 minutes to “chase wins.” Said they’re going to keep him around 34-35 minutes because he’s into the long game (i.e., next season when Klay comes back). Okay fine. But why not rearrange his minutes instead of sticking to a rigid 12-6-12-6 rotation? How many games do they have to lose because Kerr’s too stubborn to change Steph’s rotation?

Fans are pretty pissed about him wasting Steph’s great play this season. He’s putting up stats like his unanimous MVP season, and could be in the running for MVP this season, but won’t be if the team is in the cellar of the conference. They might not even make the playoffs if they keep throwing away winnable games.

Sorry for the rant, it’s been eating at me all day.
    I need a drink.

Steph should have like the Giannis rotation. Play about 7 to start the game, 3 minute rest, come back in with 2 minutes to go in the first quarter and play about the first 5 of the second quarter. Take another three minute rest and play the last three minutes of the first half. Repeat in second half or adjust based on how game is going.

7-7-3 and 7-7-3

• viciousphilpy

Somebody needs to fix the 4pm lock. If tip-off happened with any modicum of promptness I’d concede that while inconvenient it’s understandable. I furiously lock my lineups and wait fifteen whole minutes to watch the game start.

• dominicanpapi

Off topic but tomorrow’s Big Trey Contest has only 2500+ entries. Don’t think it was ever that low. Shoutout to tmarohl (I think) for always giving us the heads up.

• jdtrey

I’m getting worse at this whole mme thing.
    Tonight I somehow only entered 87 lineups instead of 150 and thanks to a bad upload I’m 100% Grant and Green!

• monarch

So just remove Paschall from all my lineups?

• tmarohl

@dominicanpapi said...

Off topic but tomorrow’s Big Trey Contest has only 2500+ entries. Don’t think it was ever that low. Shoutout to tmarohl (I think) for always giving us the heads up.

I’m showing that 7586 people have redeemed their ticket so far.

• dominicanpapi

@tmarohl said...

Ah! So it updates as people use their ticket then, OK disregard lol. I was about to say, even if you don’t enter a lineup, you’ve been able to min cash in the past.

Anyway, I have an absurd amount of Blake Griffin on FD today and I almost never play him so apologies in advance for those that did roster him.

• RipCityRings

Ended up with an astounding number of late night hammers. Fox, Vuc, Embiid, Dame, pretty much all in on Okeke. Lots of Thybulle. Lord help me.

• jdtrey

@tmarohl said...

It’s already over 31k.. how the hell that happened in 5 minutes is beyond me

• CharlieDontSurf

@RipCityRings said...

Ended up with an astounding number of late night hammers. Fox, Vuc, Embiid, Dame, pretty much all in on Okeke. Lots of Thybulle. Lord help me.

What do you like about Thybulle?

• RipCityRings

@CharlieDontSurf said...

What do you like about Thybulle?

Super cheap on FD, minutes trending up, SAC gives it up to SFs and he’s averaging like 5 bleals a game recently.

Edit: I also like Tobias tonight, and I’m a fairly prolific Tobias hater.

• zline34

@RipCityRings said...

Super cheap on FD, minutes trending up, SAC gives it up to SFs and he’s averaging like 5 bleals a game recently.

Edit: I also like Tobias tonight, and I’m a fairly prolific Tobias hater.

I can’t roster Tobias or Fournier something prevents me from clicking on them. I do agree on Thyb.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@jdtrey said...

I’m getting worse at this whole mme thing.
    Tonight I somehow only entered 87 lineups instead of 150 and thanks to a bad upload I’m 100% Grant and Green!

You have been struggling lately lol

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

7-7-3 and 7-7-3

I was thinking more like 10-8-10-8. 6 minutes in the 4th is just not enough.

• chronoxiong

Pistons four man stack baby. The Nets dont play D. How bad can it go?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

Ah! So it updates as people use their ticket then, OK disregard lol. I was about to say, even if you don’t enter a lineup, you’ve been able to min cash in the past.

Anyway, I have an absurd amount of Blake Griffin on FD today and I almost never play him so apologies in advance for those that did roster him.

I’m 50% Blake on FD. I usually only roster him on his good games so I like our chances

• BiGtIGeRs

Faded walker

• jdtrey

@theIrrigator said...

You have been struggling lately lol

I think I just need to accept the fact that there are certain days work doesn’t allow me ample time to make adjustments around lock – problem is I don’t usually know that until right around lock! 3 days in a row I’ve made upload errors and had to deal with it. Didn’t hurt as bad as I thought it would missing out on the Rockets game the other night or being at 5% Ingles/Clarkson instead of 55%. I swear there was a good 8-9 days in a row where I was just humming right along but in the last week I’ve had 4 upload screw ups and one day I didn’t even enter anything outside of the Dribbler. The upside to all of this is it’s only the nickel contest since I (correctly) don’t trust myself to do this very well yet!

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@jdtrey said...

I think I just need to accept the fact that there are certain days work doesn’t allow me ample time to make adjustments around lock

Yeah, this is the worst. I basically don’t even do anything, but play late slates now. It’s hardly even fun. I don’t care for 2 game slates, which is what most of them are, and the contests aren’t nearly as good. It just sucks. The only time I can usually play the main slate is on the weekends, and last weekends slates were a mess and sucked.

• RipCityRings

This Nets team is the greatest DFS gift ever given. Keep shining, guys. Got a Delon/Grant/Plumlee lineup burning a hole in my pocket on FD.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@jdtrey said...

I think I just need to accept the fact that there are certain days work doesn’t allow me ample time to make adjustments around lock – problem is I don’t usually know that until right around lock! 3 days in a row I’ve made upload errors and had to deal with it. Didn’t hurt as bad as I thought it would missing out on the Rockets game the other night or being at 5% Ingles/Clarkson instead of 55%. I swear there was a good 8-9 days in a row where I was just humming right along but in the last week I’ve had 4 upload screw ups and one day I didn’t even enter anything outside of the Dribbler. The upside to all of this is it’s only the nickel contest since I (correctly) don’t trust myself to do this very well yet!

Well thank goodness its low stakes contests! Even though it’s still annoying. Upload errors are the worst lol

• monarch

Jerami Grant Pts/reb/assist prop was 31.5. I hammered that he already has 20 after 1Q which means he will leave the game at some point during his next rotation.

• Herf

At this point is 80% Grant and 50% Plumlee even enough?!

• captainwacky

@Herf said...

At this point is 80% Grant and 50% Plumlee even enough?!

I don’t think so – go get more!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).