• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -9 ) at Detroit ( 9 ) — T: 232.5
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 7 ) at Miami ( -7 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 4 ) at New Orleans ( -4 ) —- T:
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 1.5 ) at San Antonio ( -1.5 ) — T: 232.5
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) at Sacramento ( 4.5 ) — T: 230.5
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BiGtIGeRs

Got plenty of late night hammers

• Westies

These fouls are killing Zion from having a monster game

• texasmajor

Randle belongs in prison for this performance.

• zline34

@Pandamonious said...

If I got enough money to support a family of 4 by goofing around and discussing DFS all day as a mod I’d be like one of the top 1000 happiest people in the world.

You did everything right in your DFS career. The only thing missing is a YouTube channel where you give suboptimal plays and charge people for them. Come on bro!

• RipCityRings

Kelly O going nuclear. This game makes no sense.

• chronoxiong

Cousins 70% owned in a 50/50 lol. https://www.fanduel.com/games/54463/contests/54463-243973768/entries/2370351968/scoring?entry=2370313427

For a guy who clearly doesnt want to play in the paint anymore lol. I went Mason Plumlee all the way tonight.

• JDS1029

Can’t believe I missed out on Bruce Brown Revenge night.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

That was fun while it lasted Pistons…..

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Kelly O going nuclear. This game makes no sense.

75% on DK. Also have Nwaba in my main lineup with him so that is pretty disappointing. Wish I had Vassell there

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@zline34 said...

You did everything right in your DFS career. The only thing missing is a YouTube channel where you give suboptimal plays and charge people for them. Come on bro!

Yeah. I should have done that instead of pimpin the mantle plays.

• tmarohl

Cousins and Bam killing me.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

This should have been a Cousins revenge game too.

What is up with that?!

• callmetouch

Grant/Plumlee/Harden/Irving with Oubre and some cheapies! Don’t let me down. Cousins killed me last night so I faded that train

• Calicapo

Hey cousins out of there!

He’s too slow for these young bucks.

Keeping my Houston stacks from leveling up.

• zline34

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah. I should have done that instead of pimpin the mantle plays.

Next time you bink one now you know. When I bink one my first two hires as hosts will be Brendan and Jayzee. The show will be called “10x”

• Calicapo

@zline34 said...

Next time you bink one now you know. When I bink one my first two hires will be Brendan and Jayzee. The show will be called “10x”

Grant Cardone might sue you

• choppadown

Took a couple days off… couldn’t bring myself to play Kyrie tonight…got Plum-dog though :)

• zline34

@Calicapo said...

Grant Cardone might sue you

He should sue himself for being a tout

• tmarohl

Meanwhile, Bruce Brown has nine rebounds mostly on his own missed shots.

• callmetouch

Sterling Brown on pace for 20 minutes :)

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #9

RG Tiered Ranking

I realized the Bruce Brown revenge spot when I was making SD LUs. So jammed him in those but of course didn’t pivot to get any of him in the main slate. I do have 10% Hart balling tho at like 1%. Logic of DFS never fails, guy is Q all day then proceeds to ball out…see Wright and Hart. It’s truly remarkable.

• Brendan239

F BAM. F BAM. F.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #9

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

This should have been a Cousins revenge game too.

What is up with that?!

Watching this game right now it makes me wonder why I have any Cousins at all. Slow, whining and has no interest in getting involved offensively outside of shooting 3s and stumbling into some boards and put backs. I can say that so long as his price stays at 7k and above I will just X him out if he has double digit ownership. That’s got to be the move now.

• zline34

Pretty tilted I don’t have any Plumlee

• zline34

@ImADonk11 said...

Watching this game right now it makes me wonder why I have any Cousins at all. Slow, whining and has no interest in getting involved offensively outside of shooting 3s and stumbling into some boards and put backs. I can say that so long as his price stays at 7k and above I will just X him out if he has double digit ownership. That’s got to be the move now.

Poor mans Zach Randolph

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).