• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -9 ) at Detroit ( 9 ) — T: 232.5
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 7 ) at Miami ( -7 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 4 ) at New Orleans ( -4 ) —- T:
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 1.5 ) at San Antonio ( -1.5 ) — T: 232.5
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) at Sacramento ( 4.5 ) — T: 230.5
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• marker0357

Free $$$ on DKSB. LAL/DEN total over 31pts (Sun) +100 max bet $25. The more who bet, the lower the total drops.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

Way to crush the poor guy’s hopes and dreams.

Lol. Figured I would treat it like a band aid

• frugal

Frank Mason likely to play 20+ tonight right? Huh. Sterling Brown repeat with Dipo out?

• celtics69

@marker0357 said...

Free $$$ on DKSB. LAL/DEN total over 31pts (Sun) +100 max bet $25. The more who bet, the lower the total drops.

Easy Money and this is the third one since I joined the SB as they had one if the Pistons making a 3 pointer and the super bowl if either team score a TD. I hope they keep putting them out.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

The Spurs are going to Pop us tonight. We don’t know who or how or why, but it will happen. We all realize this, right? And even though I know this deep in my plumbs, I will stay likely play too much Murray and/or DeRozan.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Frank Mason likely to play 20+ tonight right? Huh. Sterling Brown repeat with Dipo out?

That is where I started last night with preliminary builds on DK. Thinking about it more though, I think Gordon will be back tonight so there will be less guard minutes.

• marker0357

@celtics69 said...

Easy Money and this is the third one since I joined the SB as they had one if the Pistons making a 3 pointer and the super bowl if either team score a TD. I hope they keep putting them out.

I’d say they do about 5 or 6/yr (other than those specific to new markets added). The “no brainer” bets are not a drip bonus so they come with no strings. They just encourage more participation through the SB and figure that you’ll spend that and more anyway (definitely true in my case LOL). Best promos by far of any SB.

• Jokey401

Hoping someone who knows can help me out with this. What is your strategy for single entry small field tourneys ( 2,400 or so) Vs a 20 entry large field contests with 47k contestants? Is it more towards a cash lineup construction?

Just general thoughts, I know each slate is different.

• tmarohl

Do we think Delon Wright plays, or are we going to get a minimum price bench guy (Saben Lee) play PG for the Pistons tonight?

• Njsum1

@Theguy49503 said...

I hope Kyrie sits

Why?

• frugal

Is BKN without Durant good enough to blow out DET tonight by 20+? Harden’s on my radar, but maybe Harris/Green are the better plays.

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

He is a fade right? 8 steals and 36 mins last night. Pop special tonight? Everyone plays limited mins?

Usually, going back to a guy right after a smash is a let down. See Vuc vs. Chicago.

However, both the Spurs and Warriors are on a back to back 3 in 4. So everyone might be a bit tired.

White is out and Murray is young. I do think Lonnie Walker is in play for 3600 on DK provided he goes. Yet I won’t be fading Murray @6500 on DK. Won’t be under the field either, will either be equal weight or a little overweight.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

15-18 mins for sure for Mason. Brown repeat unlikely with Gordon back

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

Is BKN without Durant good enough to blow out DET tonight by 20+? Harden’s on my radar, but maybe Harris/Green are the better plays.

Probably not

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

Thinking about it more though, I think Gordon will be back tonight so there will be less guard minutes

Yeah either Nwaba or Brown is likely to be odd man out. I might just stay away. There was a game where Oladipo missed and Gordon played, yet Nwaba was out as well.

And the 2nd back up guard, Benny Mac, only got 8 minutes, and brown got 27. Looks like about 35 minutes to be split up by Nwaba and Brown, so as you said, I’m not too interested.

• tmarohl

Probably be one of those nights where some new Brooklyn bench scrub like Pelle or Vonleh go off.

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

15-18 mins for sure for Mason. Brown repeat unlikely with Gordon back

I initially thought that, but the 8 min game looks like it may have been an anomaly, lowest he’s played the entire season. 2 games prior he saw 27 & 22 minutes each of those games Gordon played but 1 of Wall or Dipo was out.

EDIT: In fact, we have nearly a repeat scenario tonight as on Feb 4 though Nwaba got DNPs.

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

I initially thought that, but the 8 min game looks like it may have been an anomaly, lowest he’s played the entire season. 2 games prior he saw 27 & 22 minutes each of those games Gordon played but 1 of Wall or Dipo was out.

House is back now too and Nwaba

I’d guess brown sees 15-20 min, unless he jumped Nwaba

• realphipps

Hovering between dead last in the forum contest, and second to last, was quite exhilarating last night. It was my sweat.

• Supersharpie

Thoughts on Bacon vs Curry at $4100 on FD? Kind of think that Curry is a better play, but he has generally sucked since “recovering” from COVID.

• Njsum1

@Supersharpie said...

Thoughts on Bacon vs Curry at $4100 on FD? Kind of think that Curry is a better play, but he has generally sucked since “recovering” from COVID.

They’re both meh. Yet fine if you land on them as a last guy in

• Njsum1

Makes sense to me

• frugal

@Njsum1 said...

House is back now too and Nwaba

I’d guess brown sees 15-20 min, unless he jumped Nwaba

So my question is what position does Brown really play? Do they use him as a backup PG or is he part of the wing rotation? I figured they would stagger Gordon/Wall at PG but that doesn’t appear to be the case looking at game logs.

EDIT: Looks like House was active the 3/4 B2B as well.

• tmarohl

Terrance Ross has to have a game one of these days, doesn’t he?

• emnj69

@tmarohl said...

Terrance Ross has to have a game one of these days, doesn’t he?

nope he doesnt lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).