• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -9 ) at Detroit ( 9 ) — T: 232.5
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 7 ) at Miami ( -7 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 4 ) at New Orleans ( -4 ) —- T:
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 1.5 ) at San Antonio ( -1.5 ) — T: 232.5
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) at Sacramento ( 4.5 ) — T: 230.5
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Congrats to all who profited tonight! Well done.

I didn’t play so didn’t win anything, but the Warriors finally won in San Antonio
    so I will sleep soundly…

You are such a wimp for not playing, just because it didn’t fit into your tight guidelines. :) I told you tonight was their night!

• RipCityRings

@tmarohl said...

To me, Delon and Grant were the locks of the night on both sites.

Yeah, 100% Grant was my starting point. Plumlee was the first center I looked at but didn’t end up with enough, went with a lot of Vuc/Embiid instead which was just fine in the end. Delon was the one I didn’t give enough thought to, kind of lucked into the exposure that I had. BKN is the NBA’s punching bag until further notice. Was MIN until the Harden trade, but the Nets are truly on another level right now.

• tmarohl

@RipCityRings said...

Yeah, 100% Grant was my starting point. Plumlee was the first center I looked at but didn’t end up with enough, went with a lot of Vuc/Embiid instead which was just fine in the end. Delon was the one I didn’t give enough thought to, kind of lucked into the exposure that I had. BKN is the NBA’s punching bag until further notice. Was MIN until the Harden trade, but the Nets are truly on another level right now.

My main mistake on FD tonight was having 40% Boogie, then I had some Cole Anthony that also crashed. Boogie is not playable. I got sucked into that 6K price. In my mind, I knew Plumbdog was a better play.

• tmarohl

Bucks stack on DK looks juicy tomorrow.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

I told you tonight was their night!

You were right about that! Glad I wasn’t tempted to play them, though, as I was in a foul mood most of the day. Worked on finishing up my latest jigsaw puzzle instead, then just enjoyed the game.

I’ll be in a better mood tomorrow.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

You were right about that! Glad I wasn’t tempted to play them, though, as I was in a foul mood most of the day. Worked on finishing up my latest jigsaw puzzle instead, then just enjoyed the game.

I’ll be in a better mood tomorrow.

Get Well Soon.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).