• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -9 ) at Detroit ( 9 ) — T: 232.5
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 7 ) at Miami ( -7 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 4 ) at New Orleans ( -4 ) —- T:
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 1.5 ) at San Antonio ( -1.5 ) — T: 232.5
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) at Sacramento ( 4.5 ) — T: 230.5
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

@chronoxiong said...

You and your odd predictions man. Lonnie Walker been crap before his recent injury. He had a 25 fdp mixed in with a variety of outcomes. Pass. I rather roster Dwayne Bacon who’s been decent for 7 out of his last 9 games.

Did you think Middleton was going to put up 62, or Beasley 55? White and LMA are out and Lonnie’s young playing a team that Dajante just tore to pieces.

• Kanner88

@mbunner23 said...

Most of the time. At most 3.

Yeah me also make anywhere from 1-3 pending on slate size , studs , punts , blah blah blah , play only about 20/25 bucks a night , not gonna get rich by any means , just more for the fun of it ! Ive done ok this year have about a $250 bankroll now , this is on FD

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

Frank Mason should see 18-20 minutes. I love him on FD @ $3,600. Also, Lonnie Walker at $3,500 is hard to pass up and he should see 25 minutes.

I’m a Frank Mason truther. He is a good player, just kind of small. Played backup PG for the Kings for a couple years. He was on Bucks G league roster and was most valuable player in the G league last year. Also got some spot minutes with the Bucks when injuries hit or in blowouts. He always produced. If he gets 15 minutes, which he should, he will easily pay off that $3300 DK salary, especially against a team like Portland that is allergic to defense.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Unico10 said...

Lonzo is the pivot imo

No way I’m paying for chalk Murrary.

• chronoxiong

@Brendan239 said...

Did you think Middleton was going to put up 62, or Beasley 55? White and LMA are out and Lonnie’s young playing a team that Dajante just tore to pieces.

No I didnt and they are guys I almost played but ended up stuck with Hayward. That was costly and I paid the price. I get your point on Lonnie Walker but he’s been crappy before his injury. Can’t trust that at all. Plus, Pop might troll us all like he did during the back to back set against the Grizzlies. That was messed up.

• zline34

@tmarohl said...

I’m a Frank Mason truther. He is a good player, just kind of small. Played backup PG for the Kings for a couple years. He was on Bucks G league roster and was most valuable player in the G league last year. Also got some spot minutes with the Bucks when injuries hit or in blowouts. He always produced. If he gets 15 minutes, which he should, he will easily pay off that $3300 DK salary, especially against a team like Portland that is allergic to defense.

I watched every Frank Mason game last year and a 25 burger is possible.

• frugal

@Unico10 said...

No Dipo, but Wall and Gordon back… so why all the love for Brown and Tate by the projections gods?

Everything I pointed out earlier. Rockets are likely to run a 9 man rotation tonight. And Brown is ahead of Mason/Ben Mac yet safe for blowout run.

• tmarohl

@zline34 said...

I watched every Frank Mason game last year and a 25 burger is possible.

The other reason you play Frank Mason in some lineups is he is the only backup PG on the roster that is healthy. Cole Anthony gets into quick foul trouble, or steps on someone’s foot and twists an ankle, you have a minimum price player looking at extended minutes with the ball in his hands. This is not a single entry play by any means, but if building more than about 10 lineups, you want some.

• frugal

@Brendan239 said...

I mean…Dejonte is playing a team that Dejonte just tore to pieces.

And when Jrue was ruled out after lock I knew Middleton was going to destroy. My projections had him heavy but I manually removed him because I thought “the big 3 are healthy”…

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

And when Jrue was ruled out after lock I knew Middleton was going to destroy. My projections had him heavy but I manually removed him because I thought “the big 3 are healthy”…

Middleton was the defacto PG last night, as evidenced by his career high in assists.

• Herf

I’m not saying Boogie is going to be in the winning lineup, I just think he will be closer to it than some think after the performance last night. I am going back to him, that price is to good to pass up.

Clarkson @ only $5,000?! Give me all of that and then some for 20 real points 5 boards and a few dimes. Maybe get a few steals and we are talking great performance.

I changed a few things after my original thought yesterday and it cost me a few real good lineups.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Draymond Green (knee) questionable Tuesday. https://t.co/f6CkJpNC5X

• RipCityRings

@frugal said...

Middleton smashing was as much about Barton/MPJ defense (or lack thereof) than Jrue missing. Denver is quietly one of the worst defensive teams in the league lately.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

He won’t play.

• frugal

Mitchell just shredded Indy and Conley’s still out, could see another nice game from him.

• frugal

@RipCityRings said...

Middleton smashing was as much about Barton/MPJ defense (or lack thereof) than Jrue missing. Denver is quietly one of the worst defensive teams in the league lately.

I get that,, he was ranked highly in my projections. But I felt a ceiling game with Jrue and Giannis in was unlikely.

• realphipps

So if I’m researching the correct way, Eric Gordon has played 3 games this calendar year with no Dipo/no Harden on the court.

Averaging 18 shots, around 8/9 three attempts in those games.

• Danielv22

@tmarohl said...

He won’t play.

Feel like JTA and Oubre are the play here

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

So…now this game is going to get really interesting as it’s guaranteed to go small if he sits. Is Paschall cleared for more minutes? If not, we’re going to get 40 minutes of Juan again.

• Shaudy_lo

@dominicanpapi said...

The good thing about playing Cousins again is that the game vs the Pels has no shot at going small. So he should get 30+ tonight.

I absolutely do not like playing Murray tonight, but I’ll have him in one lineup. I dislike playing a guy the slate after he popped off. Happened to me with Vuc last week (played him both nights).

PF on FD is awful.

I’d be careful with that . Last game the Hornets didn’t go small Silas just didn’t play him in the 4th . Biyombo was in a good amount in the 4th and no Cousins .

Earlier this year against Indiana with no Woods Boogie didn’t play a single minute in the 4th with Turner and Sabonis in the game . Boogie had a double double going into the 4th that game .

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

It might happen.

Murray put up a monster on the front end of a back to back 3 in 4 versus Min, then laid an egg the second game. Walker had a big game the second game, yet Derozan was out.

Funky stuff could happen. Yet with White out I’m not fading murray. I’ll be at least even with the field.

Seperately, if anyone is calling for a Murray bust, come and say it now. Don’t want to read any disingenuous posts later from posters who “ just knew he would bust“, and that they’re so smart for fading him.

Make your calls now, or save that BS come later. 🐂💩😎

I already did on the first page

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

So…now this game is going to get really interesting as it’s guaranteed to go small if he sits. Is Paschall cleared for more minutes? If not, we’re going to get 40 minutes of Juan again.

Small? Dray is only 6’6”

• mpuntsch

@tmarohl said...

He won’t play.

Damn.. time to change some lineups..not taking any chances these days.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Yeah, similar situation for me earlier in the season, but I have been able to quell my TLC urges of late…but always there in the back of my mind. Also looking at NAW if Hart is out, Hart seems like a pretty tough dude who would be more likely to play through a Q than most….and then I’m thinking it wouldn’t even be NAW who directly benefits from Hart out but could see a couple extra minutes…if not NAW – where would Hart’s mins go?

I was just thinking of the Hart situation as he is kind of a reserve for all, doesn’t really back up anyone. I remember when Adams missed recently it was Hart who benefited the most. I like Ball so not that interested in Naw but he should get a few extra minutes. Ingram likely plays 35 or so but like you said he probably plays anyways. Hart usage probably just gets soaked up by the starters and Naw IMO.

• tmarohl

@ImADonk11 said...

I was just thinking of the Hart situation as he is kind of a reserve for all, doesn’t really back up anyone. I remember when Adams missed recently it was Hart who benefited the most. I like Ball so not that interested in Naw but he should get a few extra minutes. Ingram likely plays 35 or so but like you said he probably plays anyways. Hart usage probably just gets soaked up by the starters and Naw IMO.

NAW didn’t play at all last game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).