• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -9 ) at Detroit ( 9 ) — T: 232.5
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 7 ) at Miami ( -7 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 4 ) at New Orleans ( -4 ) —- T:
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 1.5 ) at San Antonio ( -1.5 ) — T: 232.5
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) at Sacramento ( 4.5 ) — T: 230.5
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• mpuntsch

Just looked at D. Murray and he’s played the opponent back to back 5 times and each time he’s scored less..granted he scored 60 last night but still..

Anyone else looking at these trends this year?

• Bornsupreme

Any Carmelo A. love tonight??

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

Small? Dray is only 6’6”

Right but he’s like 30 pounds heavier than Juan, they have no strong bodies in the middle if Paschall is limited it’s all fast wings.

• Theguy49503

Who’s the pay down at PF play since Draymond is out, Covington?

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #6

RG Tiered Ranking

Why can’t FD price up Ingles and Clarkson? What are they doing over there.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #6

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

NAW didn’t play at all last game.

Wow didn’t see that. Surprising it seems SVG really likes him. I’ve been all Ball so wasn’t really paying attention and now I like the Ball v Wall matchup even more now. I hope this is the game Wall finally seas around 34-35 minutes.

• Danielv22

@Shaudy_lo said...

I’d be careful with that . Last game the Hornets didn’t go small Silas just didn’t play him in the 4th . Biyombo was in a good amount in the 4th and no Cousins .

Earlier this year against Indiana with no Woods Boogie didn’t play a single minute in the 4th with Turner and Sabonis in the game . Boogie had a double double going into the 4th that game .

Good points but to be clear cousins was on a a very known mins limit on Jan 6 against Indiana. In fact his 25 mins that game was 10 mins higher than any other game before then.

Also, the game last night was extremely flukey. Cousins played a normal rotation deep into the 3rd. Once he left the court for a few mins break around the end.og the 3rd, Charlotte went on a insane 19-1 run. By the time Cousins shod have come.back in the fourth it was already over.

• frugal

Barnes bounce back tonight?

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Barnes bounce back tonight?

I never like playing Barnes, but he is having a good year. I will have some.

• Herf

How is Kanter priced higher than Gobert? Gobert is against a smaller Boston team and Kanter is up against Vuc. Hmmm.

• tmarohl

Need that Detroit news.

• Neilj907

Aminu gonna play tonight? Return game plus revenge…

• RipCityRings

@tmarohl said...

Need that Detroit news.

I have a bad feeling we’re going to see more Point McGruder…

• Durantdagoat

Need guard at 6600dk it’s a hard one

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    45s
    Delon Wright (ankle) expected to play Tuesday.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    1m
    Wayne Ellington (calf) expected to play Tuesday.

• Herf

@Durantdagoat said...

Need guard at 6600dk it’s a hard one

Kemba or Murray?

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    1m
    Status note: Dennis Smith Jr. won’t make Pistons debut Tuesday.

• frugal

@RipCityRings said...

I have a bad feeling we’re going to see more Point McGruder…

Really? I’m thinking point Grant with 2 of Svi/Jackson/Bey starting. EDIT: NM, guards in.

Wow Dray Q now? Probably sits. Not good. For my lineups, or the slate. Gonna be forced to play some Oubre’s now. Not happy. D Wright plays now? & ELL? My lineups are shot. Had the S Lee in a few and Jackson everywhere.

• frugal

So…last night I took D’Lo when he was announced starting and I felt pretty positive DAL couldn’t blow out MIN and he played 5 minutes and was out. A little scared to take Wright fearing a similar situation.

• gaelicgirl

@theIrrigator said...

Draymond Green (knee) questionable Tuesday. https://t.co/f6CkJpNC5X

More like Draymond Green (brain) questionable Tuesday.
    Steph probably requested it.

• Yeoman

@mpuntsch said...

Just looked at D. Murray and he’s played the opponent back to back 5 times and each time he’s scored less..granted he scored 60 last night but still..

Anyone else looking at these trends this year?

I’m guessing this is typical. I’ve had decent success in the playoffs playing each game to be essentially the opposite of the one before, playing people who performed under their baseline (unless it was injury or lack of PT that I could expect to repeat) and fading anyone who outperformed. Coaches don’t want to let the same thing beat them two games in a row.

It’s also helped keep me off the chalk.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    3m
    Status note: Frank Jackson (illness) ruled out Tuesday.

• RipCityRings

Blake at 5K is tempting, but you can have Jeff Green for 300 more who used to be low-rent Blake, but now Blake is more like low-rent Jeff Green. Also I would imagine Green plays a lot of small-ball center tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).