• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -9 ) at Detroit ( 9 ) — T: 232.5
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 7 ) at Miami ( -7 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 4 ) at New Orleans ( -4 ) —- T:
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 1.5 ) at San Antonio ( -1.5 ) — T: 232.5
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) at Sacramento ( 4.5 ) — T: 230.5
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

More like Draymond Green (brain) questionable Tuesday.
    Steph probably requested it.

Why?

• Durantdagoat

I think Lonzo over kemba and Murray

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Josh Hart (back) a game-time decision Tuesday.

• feekdogg

@frugal said...

So…last night I took D’Lo when he was announced starting and I felt pretty positive DAL couldn’t blow out MIN and he played 5 minutes and was out. A little scared to take Wright fearing a similar situation.

Just was listening to a little bit about this on local radio. Said DLo told Saunders that his quad didn’t feel quite right, and he told Saunders “I’m going to get this worked on.” Never came back in the game. I’d love to know what the hell is going on there. If they’re tanking, fine. But there’s still a damn good chance they lose that pick to the Warriors.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Why?

You didn’t see is game winning shot attempt from halfcourt with 10 seconds left? Lol

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Nets will start Irving, Harden, Harris, Green, Jordan on Tuesday.

• mbunner23

@tmarohl said...

Why?

Did you see his mistake last night?

• RipCityRings

@Yeoman said...

I’m guessing this is typical. I’ve had decent success in the playoffs playing each game to be essentially the opposite of the one before, playing people who performed under their baseline (unless it was injury or lack of PT that I could expect to repeat) and fading anyone who outperformed. Coaches don’t want to let the same thing beat them two games in a row.

It’s also helped keep me off the chalk.

I think there’s a thousand percent chance that one of Lonnie or Vassell goes 5x+ tonight, but I don’t know if you want or need to go there. Dejounte is still cheap enough that he won’t burn you if he gets 35ish, but B2B Spurs are always hard to stomach. On the flip side of that, the Warriors are giving up seemingly unlimited points to PGs lately…

If Dray sits I think this game gets ugly. Maybe Oubre gets it going, but no Dray really hurts Steph’s ceiling and they already have the “losing to the Spurs” curse going for them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

I think Lonnie is one of the best value plays on the slate. I think he plays 30+ mins

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Derrick Rose a game-time decision Tuesday.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Why?

Just kidding, Steph would never do that. But both Draymond and Kerr are in my personal doghouse.

• RipCityRings

@theIrrigator said...

Status note: Derrick Rose a game-time decision Tuesday.

Bad match up either way, but at least now I won’t talk myself into Quickley.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: David Nwaba will play in second leg of a back-to-back Tuesday.

• RipCityRings

Can Boogie contain Zion? If anyone can give Boogie an unwanted erection it’s probably the big fella.

• jdtrey

Dray called it the smartest dumb play in history.

“I know most people will see that and put two and two together and see what was going on there,” Green said. “Very smart play that ended up being dumb as hell.”

His explanation was he was expecting them to foul right away and he was thinking 3 FTs. Kerr said after the game it’s probably his fault for not telling the team that the Spurs don’t foul in that situation. What a coach haha

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Rockets will start Wall, Gordon, Tate, Tucker, Cousins on Tuesday.

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

Status note: David Nwaba will play in second leg of a back-to-back Tuesday.

Kinda odd he was singled out. Was he Q?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

Kinda odd he was singled out. Was he Q?

I think just because he was coming off the injury

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Derrick Rose available to make Knicks season debut Tuesday.

• RipCityRings

@theIrrigator said...

Watch Thibs play him 40 minutes.

• Brendan239

Just noticed I got Ingles in 4 outta 5. Anyone else?

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

Poor Quickley…

• mbunner23

@Brendan239 said...

Just noticed I got Ongles in 4 outta 5. Anyone else?

Hell no.

• Westies

Any one else fading boogie? He keeps popping up but I just don’t trust his playing time. It’s all over the place

• charara1224

I’m gonna do a DET-BKN stack in one lineup for sure

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).