• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13 ) at Charlotte ( -13 ) —- T: 205.5
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( -5 ) at New York ( 5 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 11.5 ) at Golden State ( -11.5 ) —- T: 225
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

DFS…the only reason lakers/nets needs to be on TV.

• dingdangdong

Why did he sit his whole team after the half?

• Mrm2010

@Bknetsfan19 said...

That’s great, but my point is still that the clowns crying on here will never win big. Come back to me when u win big on here. We will both be dead before it happens.

News flash, someone wins $10k every night for a dollar play. So someone will actually win, and it happens every night. Amaaaaaazing.

• Bknetsfan19

Yet your the one online all day crying on these forums.

• Tpcslj47

I done got skile’d tonight

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Bknetsfan19 said...

That’s great, but my point is still that the clowns crying on here will never win big. Come back to me when u win big on here. We will both be dead before it happens.

What’s worse than the people posting here crying about playing and losing?

Someone whining about people posting

• NCRick

@Bknetsfan19 said...

What you say is true for most. If you play a couple line ups a night, you can expect to win a GPP every 300 years or so. Doesnt mean you cant at least break even though while losing.

• Bknetsfan19

Do you personally know anyone who has won big? Thought so.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Friendly score keeping in LA

Clarkson pass to russell with the shot clock winding down, russell takes 5 dribbles and a set back 3…assist clarkson.

• WAREgl

Got Skiles’d again!

• Brando1630

@Bknetsfan19 said...

Do you personally know anyone who has won big? Thought so.

Ive won big although i dont personally know myself…whos on first??

• Bknetsfan19

I’m not whining, I’m just letting y’all know the truth about dfs. I personally find y’all crying and ripping coaches who have nothing to do withy our dfs lineup pretty funny but sad at the same time.

• beastdog325

@CutlerAsFk said...

thanks nancy reagan, got any more tips?

Just Say No to Drugs?

• dailyfinancialsports

@Bknetsfan19 said...

Yet your the one online all day crying on these forums.

You’re*

• dingdangdong

@Bknetsfan19 said...

I’m not whining, I’m just letting y’all know the truth about dfs. I personally find y’all crying and ripping coaches who have nothing to do withy our dfs lineup pretty funny but sad at the same time.

What is the truth about dfs?

• rdogg63

@Bknetsfan19 said...

“Our”? You’ve been talking about DFS players being losers, but you’re lumping yourself in? Why are you wasting your money?

• NCRick

@Bknetsfan19 said...

The coach for Alex Len was very helpful tonight. I think he started his own player in DFS. Stayed in til the end in a blowout.

• Bknetsfan19

I meant to put a y in front of that.

• northdallasforty

Livingston killing it!!

• Mrm2010

@Bknetsfan19 said...

Thank you for your insight. I am certain we are all much more enlightened now that we have read all your interesting posts.

• NCRick

Need a big game from Bojan. Got him across the board.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Horford and lopez….want to start playing basketball????

• decaye23

Well, I didn’t notice Wayne Ellington would start over Markel Brown who I had in my late slate, so that is another hit to my LU. I will not watch the “entertainment” of Lakers/Nets…but watch the People VS. OJ Simpson on FX tonite, instead. Either way, two things are getting getting murdered, Nicole Brown and my Lineups.

• Bknetsfan19

Y’all funny, take the hours of time you spend losing on dfs, and go get into entraupanuership and run a business. That’s some more advice for y’all.

• Cocomilk

I didn’t roster him but Libingston w a quick pull

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).