7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 8.5 ) at Miami ( -8.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1 ) at Boston ( 1 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 1 ) at New Orleans ( -1 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3 ) at Milwaukee ( -3 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 10.5 ) at San Antonio ( -10.5 ) —- T: 208
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 6.5 ) at Utah ( -6.5 ) —- T: 201.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2.5 ) at Sacramento ( -2.5 ) —- T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mbunner23

Anyone on Seth Curry ?

• Huntcho

@mbunner23 said...

Anyone on Seth Curry ?

Yes man. Wes is out and he’s been playing well. No Deron either.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I’m doing two lineups on DK: A safe cash game lineup, and then the one my research suggests could take off: Stacking the Magic game.

I’m hopeless.

• wolfshield

Whats up with Isaiah Thomas? He was unstoppable not so long ago

• tristanwolf

Where’s the news, where’s the news, uggh pls don’t let it be a 5:55 scramble, i got shit to do…

• Ether

@moped_jones said...

Oh yeah, totally. Not even in the same league. Lebron is a top 5 all time. Durant is maybe top 50 (when all is said and done).

Just their situations are similar. When Lebron went to Miami he kind of felt like the good guy wrestler that went bad. I feel that way about Durant now (except he seems like a nice guy, lol). I would have loved to see him go to either the Clippers or the Wizards. How good would either of those teams by right now with him?

Durant is better than lebron easily now. Maybe not in lebrons prime, but in 2017 durant is much better. Stop listening to espn who acts like lebron is god. He’s damn good, but not the best.

• whitemamba86

is WCS starting today?

• sirashid

@mbunner23 said...

Anyone on Seth Curry ?

I thought about it but I don’t like him if Sefolosha is guarding him

• Hiqhliqht

someone help .
    Whiteside/Griffin or Ant Davis/Jordan in cash.??

• wolfcon087

Anyone like Do-do tonight?

• Pat3797

L Allen

• tristanwolf

@wolfcon087 said...

Anyone like Do-do tonight?

Do-do??

• dgballer

@wolfshield said...

Whats up with Isaiah Thomas? He was unstoppable not so long ago

I’m a Celtics fan and watch every game. He is getting double teamed a lot when he penetrates and tries to take it to the rim. Also I think they are coming back down to earth a little. They were playing out of their minds for a few weeks but i don’t think they can carry that for the whole season.

• thetitanlb

Courtney Lee or Jj redick?

• wolfshield

@dgballer said...

I’m a Celtics fan and watch every game. He is getting double teamed a lot when he penetrates and tries to take it to the rim. Also I think they are coming back down to earth a little. They were playing out of their minds for a few weeks but i don’t think they can carry that for the whole season.

good insight. thank you

• 7klub06

Any body gambling with D-Will tonight as he makes his debut?

• moped_jones

@Ether said...

Durant is better than lebron easily now. Maybe not in lebrons prime, but in 2017 durant is much better. Stop listening to espn who acts like lebron is god. He’s damn good, but not the best.

Nice argument.

2017 stats…

Lebron – 25.6 ppg, 7.8 rebs, 8.7 asts
    Durant – 25.3 ppg, 8.2 rebs, 4.8 asts

I suppose if you ignore the numbers, yes, Durant is much better.

And I never said he was the best this year. That would be Westbrook. But he is a top 5 all time player. Durant is not.

• wolfcon087

@tristanwolf said...

@wolfcon087 said…

Do-do??

Dorian-Finney Smith. His nickname while at UF.

• mr_papageorgio

@dgballer said...

IT is gonna win someone a GPP tonight.

• Dfspacman

Anthony Davis this won’t be one of those injury nights

• 50gopackgo

Need a $3500 sg on fd, anyone think Tim Frazier sees more run especially if jack out?

• jtkucheck

For those of you in on Holiday with Boogie’s usage gone, are you worried about KCP defense? If so… smarter to just play KCP?

• UTEstevanB

I’m down to my utility spot for cash games and need some help. Corey Joseph or T. Ross?

• gausman7

This is a slate where there is so much talent at top. Usually when a guy asks him vs. him I have an opinion, today…unless it’s a guy 6K or less…there are such good matchups that there are a ton of coin flips…especially at PG and Center.

Someone mentioned a Magic stack….this might be one of those nights where an overtime stack takes home the prize. Just think you’re going to need a RIDICULOUS score to take down any decent GPP tonight. I’m looking forward to it. This is a night where that lack of 150entries in four point is gonna drive the big boys nuts.

• Supersharpie

@50gopackgo said...

Need a $3500 on fd, anyone think Tim Frazier sees more run especially if jack out?

Jamal Murray…should hit value even if the Jamiracle plays.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).