Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at Cleveland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1 ) at Sacramento ( 1 ) —- T: 214
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

That’s unfortunate. He’s was on pace for a triple dub.

I faded him too.

I don’t know what’s going on because of James Harden.

• roomchat

Julius is going bonkers.

• idkanything

@jjpk said...

Not sweating Olynyk yet. He can make value on 3s and blocks/steals. Only fear is that if Lakers go small he and Whiteside get capped at 20 minutes each.

lol you should be. 1.25 pts in the first half for that lump of whiteness

• kiteman

Still stuck on no updates on dk. Anyone else?

• roomchat

@kiteman said...

Still stuck on no updates on dk. Anyone else?

Everyone else.

• yhorm

same on FantasyDraft. This is pretty nuts how long it’s been.

• jwq14

Everyone is gonna win $6.80 lol

• Yeoman

@marker0357 said...

must be the service provider because FantasyDraft isn’t updating either

Does Yahoo use a different provider? They’re up and running.

• draggin49

Late slate question:
    who’s the better SF to play for Sac? Hield or bogdan ??? I’m stuck in the price range of having enough for them or Carroll . Carroll’s mins seem to be steady not huge upside but i don’t want to pay up to Wiggins

• TrustinthePlan

Last time this happened on dk didn’t they cancel all contests and refund everyone and then set everyone up with a bunch of free contests?

• idkanything

if only i had not come back to check the news that olynk was starting my lineup would be on fire. i swapped out aminu for olynk and now my lineup is on fire with a turd in the middle.

PG Lonzo Ball 0
    SG JJ Redick 0
    SF Rodney Hood 0
    PF Nemanja Bjelica 0
    C Jarrett Allen 0
    G Damian Lillard 0
    F Kelly Olynyk 0
    UTIL K. Towns 0

• jgootz421

The score app also has nothing, weird.

• idkanything

@TrustinthePlan said...

Last time this happened on dk didn’t they cancel all contests and refund everyone and then set everyone up with a bunch of free contests?

they should only do that to late swap lineups. if the lineup locks they have no reason to cancel contests.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

This is an outrage. As someone who routinely neglects his family to stare at the screen while scores update, I am appalled.

• Yeoman

@jwq14 said...

Everyone is gonna win $6.80 lol

For real? All I did tonight was drop a quick lineup in the quarter jukebox, $6.80 would be great.

• scott33

Nance gonna get good run, TT with 2 fouls. Winslow almost at value, just needs a few more.

• scott33

So Saric doesn’t get the block on LBJ? That was pretty obvious..

• idkanything

ALL THE LAKERS

• themikestrick

This is the latest I’ve ever been in 1st place in a DK tournament. :)

• atfrost

• Blogger of the Month

When situations like this have happned in the past – regarding socres not updating – how long as it taken for them to fix it?

• rocketman828

Go ahead cancel the main slate my lineup is shit anyway I’ll gladly take a refund and start over again tommorrow!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@atfrost said...

When situations like this have happned in the past – regarding socres not updating – how long as it taken for them to fix it?

That’s up to James Harden.

• scott33

Wow just saw Randle’s stat line, sucks knowing I coulda had him over Whaiteside.

• FunchessOfFun

@TrustinthePlan said...

I would not be very happy. My core is crushing rn

• dunny06

@Yeoman said...

Does Yahoo use a different provider? They’re up and running.

Yahoo is probably their own provider

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler