Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at Cleveland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1 ) at Sacramento ( 1 ) —- T: 214
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• davehanna011

I think we can all agree that is was an ugly slate across the board… oh well another day another dollar.

RotoQL updated their projections at fricken 7:29 or 7:30 PM lol… which in turn put KAT or Embiid ahead of him. I dident get the memo :(

• dgballer

@DirkDigglerz said...

you played Whiteside over KAT? That’s amatuer

Whiteside was over 60% owned in almost every contest i was in

• Falconsfly

@scott33 said...

To be fair, Kelly was starting & played 25 minutes last game. His shot just wasn’t falling. Plus most of us thought we were getting him at a discount, as he’s usually 5.5k when starting & fully healthy. This is why I like the beat the score contests, I cashed even with Olynyk’s sorry ass game. I can have a dud (like LMA last night) & still cash. That lineup finished at 283, which wouldn’t have won me anything in double ups or GPPs. Made $20.35 off of $15 in the $3 Beat the Score, & $6.90 off of $5 in the $1 Beat the Contest. So all in all made a profit of $7 with a shit lineup. The payouts would’ve been higher without the OT. But I am going to start playing the 300pt beat the scores, that way I’m not splitting the cash pool with 75% of the entrants. But I do wish they’d drop the entry fees for the contests where the score to beat is 325 from $125 to $20 or so..

Do you know what the payout was in the 290 $3? Just curious the difference btw that and 275

• noddy

I have 275.5 in the beat the score. There better not be a stat correction. 20 teams

• noddy

@Falconsfly said...

Do you know what the payout was in the 290 $3? Just curious the difference btw that and 275

I think it paid $9 and change the first night

• squidkill

@scott33 said...

Damn was it a large contest? U get a good prize for a top 5 finish??

yeah a plastic ring with a gem on top… a prize lol

• hoffs812

Have been playing beat the store contest winning a little but I think it’s a good idea to throw your beat the score lineup in at least one gpp just in case it really goes off

• noddy

@hoffs812 said...

Have been playing beat the store contest winning a little but I think it’s a good idea to throw your beat the score lineup in at least one gpp just in case it really goes off

Yes of course. I always do

• boognish22

1.8 points from cashing in the FD RG Single Entry…please give me a positive stat correction!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@scott33 said...

Damn was it a large contest? U get a good prize for a top 5 finish??

It was the second Four-Point-Play. Top prize is $1000. I am sitting in fourth for $400 (assuming a stat correction doesn’t change that).

• kps3205s

@Njsum1 said...

McCollum hasn’t paid of even a 6900 tag in a long long time. The DVP is misleading. Look into it further and you’ll see what I’m talking about. Not saying CJ can’t do well here, it’s just not a lock for me anyway.

Appreciate the reply and suggestion. Helped out and I rostered Damian instead. Missed the cut line by 2.25 points but if I went with my original scenario it would have been much worse.

Continued success.

• dolphinkick182

@dolphinkick182 said...

I like Ed Davis for the low ownership bum. He’ll pick up a lot of rebounds in 20 minutes.

Ed Davis with the dubdub. Now accepting thank you’s. lol

• gvn2fly1421

Just realized I had 294.5 in the Dribbler and freakin Randolph didn’t play. 11% owned. Seriously ZBo?

• gaelicgirl

@dolphinkick182 said...

Ed Davis with the dubdub. Now accepting thank you’s. lol

Didn’t take your advice, will you settle for a “good call?” :D

• noddy

@gvn2fly1421 said...

Just realized I had 294.5 in the Dribbler and freakin Randolph didn’t play. 11% owned. Seriously ZBo?

Lmao

• boognish22

@boognish22 said...

1.8 points from cashing in the FD RG Single Entry…please give me a positive stat correction!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

A stat correction just pushed me to third.

• boognish22

Literally the last winning entry lol

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

what is going on with DK payouts for last night. Only had $9 in lus but I min cash the $4 and with in last hour , I am now not cashing. Stat corrections 10 hours later. I was cashing like at 9 am. WTF is going on with DK.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

DK just paid out.

• noddy

@yountingly said...

what is going on with DK payouts for last night. Only had $9 in lus but I min cash the $4 and with in last hour , I am now not cashing. Stat corrections 10 hours later. I was cashing like at 9 am. WTF is going on with DK.

Not just DK

• gvn2fly1421

With the stat corrections, went to an even 300 on FD with a 0 from ZBo. Thanks again Zach!!

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@noddy said...

Not just DK

didn’t affect FantastDraft. Found some overlay in bunch of double ups near lock and cashed them all. When I woke up this morning, every thing was paid out.

But yeah, I guess FD didn’t pay out either. Just assumed payouts didn’t happen. Wasn’t expecting stat corrections that late. Don’t recall that happening before.

• noddy

@yountingly said...

didn’t affect FantastDraft. Found some overlay in bunch of double ups near lock and cashed them all. When I woke up this morning, every thing was paid out.

But yeah, I guess FD didn’t pay out either. Just assumed payouts didn’t happen. Wasn’t expecting stat corrections that late. Don’t recall that happening before.

Yep FD still hasn’t paid out. There was something screwy going on last night with the Sac game.

• noddy

FD paid out. I survived the stat correction. Stayed at 275.5 to cash my 20 teams in beat the score. Would that have cashed 50/50’s or double ups?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).