Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at Cleveland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1 ) at Sacramento ( 1 ) —- T: 214
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• xc0achx

Skal looks like he is playing right?

• BerkeleyBoss

@Kmasonbx said...

Dragic is 1K less than Teague on FD, wow! He’s 200 more expensive on DK.

Yup lol I’ll def have 100% Dragic.

• Petergunz82

@Luctyl99 said...

RHJ is due for 30 minutes and a 45 burger

This had all the makings of a “Thank me later” post

• dolphinkick182

@Petergunz82 said...

Looks more like a 2am “I TOLD YOU SO” post.

• xc0achx

@superjon said...

Who says you have to pair him with another stud?

Lebron / Teague / KCP can outscore

Lebron / Embiid / McConnell

I dont think so

• Benf15harp

@Njsum1 said...

Even if the game is low scoring, both these tea,s have been playing with pace lately.

Just like PHO/MEM, score wasn’t to high, yet it was choc full o fantasy goodness. Hoping for the same here.

Last 10 philly 10th cavs 11 in pace
    Last 5 philly 21 cavs 12

• Benf15harp

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Yup lol I’ll def have 100% Dragic.

Lonzo 4th in drpm

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@gaelicgirl said...

This might be a bad idea, but the last time I had a great cash it was by taking the three most expensive players in the same game on a small slate. For this reason I will have one LU with LeBron, Embiid and Simmons. Nobody likes to do that because it doesn’t leave much for the other players, so it strikes me as a good contrarian play. That was the reasoning I used last time, maybe it will work out again.

what about Dame

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

This might be a bad idea, but the last time I had a great cash it was by taking the three most expensive players in the same game on a small slate. For this reason I will have one LU with LeBron, Embiid and Simmons. Nobody likes to do that because it doesn’t leave much for the other players, so it strikes me as a good contrarian play. That was the reasoning I used last time, maybe it will work out again.

I agree 🤪

• Luctyl99

@Petergunz82 said...

It’s more of a situation where I probably won’t end up picking him because he plays 20 minutes a game and then all of a sudden this happens

• Njsum1

@Benf15harp said...

Last 10 philly 10th cavs 11 in pace
    Last 5 philly 21 cavs 12

Talking about Mia/LAL

• BerkeleyBoss

@Benf15harp said...

Lonzo 4th in drpm

True, but it’s a pace/total up spot for the Heat and they’re missing TJ and Ellington. I’m just gonna slide the bar over to all in and click.

Also probably gonna run it back with some Lonzo in a few Dragic/Wade/Olynyk lineups.

• Benf15harp

@Njsum1 said...

Talking about Mia/LAL

My bad
    Last 10 Mia 21 la 4
    Last 5 Mia 11 la 3
    Season Mia 28 la 1

• Njsum1

@Benf15harp said...

My bad
    Last 10 Mia 21 la 4
    Last 5 Mia 11 la 3
    Season Mia 28 la 1

Yeah, Miami been a bit pacier? lately

Yet mia still plays good def, so I’ll selectively use lakers here and there, none are core plays, yet I’ll sprinkle some in

• sholden

I think my strategy is going to be pay up for LeBron and go balanced the rest of the way

• Benf15harp

@BerkeleyBoss said...

True, but it’s a pace/total up spot for the Heat and they’re missing TJ and Ellington. I’m just gonna slide the bar over to all in and click.

Also probably gonna run it back with some Lonzo in a few Dragic/Wade/Olynyk lineups.

I get it. I like those cheaper guys from Mia

• Benf15harp

@Njsum1 said...

Yeah, Miami been a bit pacier? lately

For sure I just wanted to put the data out there for all to see

• dolphinkick182

Today is also Zero Discrimination Day worldwide. Does that make JJ Redick a fade or a lock?

• Benf15harp

@dolphinkick182 said...

Today is also Zero Discrimination Day worldwide. Does that make JJ Redick a fade or a lock?

ill Go 50/50 on that one lol

• ASitar

I can’t wait to see how ugly the winning LUs turn out to be tonight. Some bum like Caruso at .8% ownership will prob make an appearance

• BerkeleyBoss

@Benf15harp said...

I get it. I like those cheaper guys from Mia

You def made me think a bit about it, but I just think the spot is too good, outside of the Lonzo defense.

Yeah Heat are def gonna be chalk, prob gonna be a lot of stacks out there. JJ, Winslow, Whiteside and Richardson have to be in play too.

• nickpierce723826

What do you guys think Lebron ownership will be ..60%. He’s definitely going to get his but feels like maybe a possible let down game. He’s been over 60 both philly games, time for some regression ..right?

• dolphinkick182

@ASitar said...

I can’t wait to see how ugly the winning LUs turn out to be tonight. Some bum like Caruso at .8% ownership will prob make an appearance

I like Ed Davis for the low ownership bum. He’ll pick up a lot of rebounds in 20 minutes.

• gaelicgirl

@elving188 said...

what about Dame

Like the matchup/upside for Simmons more, I think.

• Benf15harp

@BerkeleyBoss said...

You def made me think a bit about it, but I just think the spot is too good, outside of the Lonzo defense.

Yeah Heat are def gonna be chalk, prob gonna be a lot of stacks out there. JJ, Winslow, Whiteside and Richardson have to be in play too.

I just like to put facts out there. Never intend to sway anyone’s picks.
    Looks to me like like Kelly o is getting 24 mins JJ 16 and bam 8 based on last game. Somewhat concerning but all those should go up this game
    Dragic
    Jrich
    Winslow
    Kelly o
    Whiteside with wade//JJ/bam/mcgruder off the bench
    Does that rotation sound right ?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).