• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) —- T: 228
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 230
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 5 ) at Toronto ( -5 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 231
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4 ) at Phoenix ( 4 ) —- T: 237.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3 ) at Sacramento ( -3 ) —- T: 239
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) —- T: 236

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Jonas137

John Collins (illness) listed out Friday.

• frugal

Collins out.

• Wooden_Bones

@Jonas137 said...

John Collins (illness) listed out Friday.

At least we have enough heads up. I was fearing this would be last minute news.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

Interesting, I looked into it, and this is a real possibility. He was only on pace for about 30 minutes last game against the Nets before he fouled out.

Anyone have any insight as to why his minutes vary. Game was close as well. seems like sometimes he’s tops around 30, other times 34 to 37..not sure why.

Think they just like playing William’s more at the 5 and MKG at the 4 against Brooklyn

• lovpink

@zline34 said...

Spicy Giles trap tonight

collins out

• frugal

So…will it be Bazemore, Len, or Spellman who gets the start?

• Jonas137

@Wooden_Bones said...

At least we have enough heads up. I was fearing this would be last minute news.

Indeed, especially since I was leaning towards him playing. Like Dedmon more now, not sure I want to force Bembry or Spellman tho, and definitely don’t WANT to ever use Len haha

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

Best news I’ve read all day!
    https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1101512447385628673?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1101512447385628673&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fbleacherreport.com%2Fnba

What in the Sam Hell did they do to poor Bojan Bogdanovic LOL

• Jonas137

@frugal said...

So…will it be Bazemore, Len, or Spellman who gets the start?

I am leaning Spellman because of Markk, but all of those would get dominated by Lauri

• monarch

Anyone on Taurean?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@zpa1989 said...

would that put spellman or prince in play more? who slides to the 4 spot if collins is out?

I playing spellman assuming he is starting

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I’m all about Len.

2 gut instincts I have. Bjelica gets 20+ minutes and Giles gets less than 20. Len gets 25+ minutes and plays a ton next to Dedmon.

• Kuda708

Can Trae Young keep his streak going? or he too overpriced at 8.1K on DK?

• frugal

@Jonas137 said...

I am leaning Spellman because of Markk, but all of those would get dominated by Lauri

I’m already heavy on Lauri. I was thinking of running JaMychal Green as a punt, but I’d take Spellman in a start at the Yahoo F position.

• zpa1989

i honestly think barnes plays most of the minutes at the 4, with bjelica and giles rotating in between. maybe giles gets some extra run at the 5 when WCS is off the floor.

the starting lineup will likely be fox hield bogdanovic barnes WCS. giles will play maybe 20-23 mins, and at 4.8k on FD, its kind of a stretch to see him smash value. marcus morris has a nice matchup tonight and is a solid pivot IMO.

• BerkeleyBoss

@Pandamonious said...

I’m all about Len.

2 gut instincts I have. Bjelica gets 20+ minutes and Giles gets less than 20. Len gets 25+ minutes and plays a ton next to Dedmon.

I like Len as well. On FD I kinda like the Len/Spellman double punt.

• jcotdl

staying away from the giles v. bjelica situation but..

• Jonas137

@Pandamonious said...

I’m all about Len.

This also brings my Trae love down, ever so slightly, because the PnR mojo will be gone tonight

• ScofieldReturns

Lou or buddy straight up on FD? No more avery to pester buddy…

• zpa1989

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I like Len as well. On FD I kinda like the Len/Spellman double punt.

ya i like that idea too. take the guy who hits 8x plus then drop the dud.

• captainwacky

I was 45 lineups deep into FD before the collins news. 35 of them had the Len/Spellman double punt. That trend will continue.

• MrPerfekt7

Lamb or Batum or both?
    Tonight the bounce back game for Horford/Irving they been losing toooo many games

• lovpink

@Kuda708 said...

Can Trae Young keep his streak going? or he too overpriced at 8.1K on DK?

yes he can but will he score more than kemba if trae gets 50 and kemba gets 60 you lose or visa versa

• Fhukle

@Matoshea said...

Any Rolo love? I just got home from work and really don’t want to scroll through 13 pages.

I’m debating between Rolo and Thomas on FD… I’m liking the lineups I can make with a low priced C tonight and feel like it’ll be different since everyone will be on Willie or centers priced above him from what I’m hearing or fully punting with Len!!

• captainwacky

One thing that I also want to keep in mind is that both the lakers and the bucks play tomorrow. For the lakers, it’s a much more winnable game, and for the bucks, it’s a game they might have to try harder on. We might see some weird rotations. But also I’ll hedge and play a lot of lineups as though that game is going to be really competitive.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).