• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) —- T: 228
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 230
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 5 ) at Toronto ( -5 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 231
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4 ) at Phoenix ( 4 ) —- T: 237.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3 ) at Sacramento ( -3 ) —- T: 239
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) —- T: 236

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• zpa1989

who’s a stronger play on FD, beverley or dunn?

• BerkeleyBoss

@zpa1989 said...

ya i like that idea too. take the guy who hits 8x plus then drop the dud.

My only real hesitation is the opportunity cost that comes with playing Len at C.

• Kuda708

Jon Collins OUT!

• mambaland

is Len better than WCS

• feekdogg

@mambaland said...

is Len better than WCS

Doesn’t mean a ton, but he had 32.5 FD points against the Bulls earlier this year.

• lovpink

@mambaland said...

is Len better than WCS

• Jonas137

Lineup note: Omari Spellman will start in place of John Collins on Friday.

• zpa1989

@BerkeleyBoss said...

My only real hesitation is the opportunity cost that comes with playing Len at C.

the guy that won second place on FD last night for 30k low score dropped the center position (looney) even with a 64 burger from towns. if all the centers flop tonight, then its a good move actually. i don’t really LOVE any center tonight in particular either.

• monarch

Whoever guard Markk is in for a rough day playing so far from the bucket. I think it will be Dedmon with Spellman on Lopez. If that’s the case it is a boost for Lopez and especially Len.

• Fhukle

• gaelicgirl

@Benf15harp said...

What in the Sam Hell did they do to poor Bojan Bogdanovic LOL

Yeah, he doesn’t look so good LOL

• miggs6876

@tklonewolf said...

Panda, Your write ups rock. Keep the long posts going. 🤘🤙😈
    I’m playing the late slate on FD, and your posts drove me with 5 guys I was originally on, but, at PF, C, and my SF punt, I gained some insight, and the trends back it up.
    Sincerely, a casual DFS player, who’s a Kings fan in Sac. 🤘

I second that. Panda great job tonight regardless of what happens. Great info.

• BerkeleyBoss

@zpa1989 said...

the guy that won second place on FD last night for 30k low score dropped the center position (looney) even with a 64 burger from towns. if all the centers flop tonight, then its a good move actually. i don’t really LOVE any center tonight in particular either.

Tru, I like WCS, but I guess he’s not that far ahead of Len in terms of being a good play.

• DailyDonater

Nazi Lauren markkanen will grill hot-dog neck Spellman for all the monies.

• travvis

LaVine/Spellman or Huerter/Porter?

• moosedrool

Not one game under 229 on the slate. Still salty for taking Harden out for Curry last night…cost me a big one last night. Going to just stack the late night games, pray, and open up a beer.

• queensfinest

spellman, giles, bjelica, or harkless?

• Fhukle

Ingram/Kuzma or Barnes/Markkanen on FD??

• Money4555

here are some players to consider Dunn Bledsoe Kuzma Middleton Parker Ayton Randle Hield

• Benf15harp

@DailyDonater said...

Nazi Lauren markkanen will grill hot-dog neck Spellman for all the monies.

What up with the nazi comment?

• zpa1989

@Fhukle said...

Ingram/Kuzma or Barnes/markkanen on FD??

i’d say barnes/markkanen

kuzma rarely has hit 6x at his price on FD with lebron back. he needed 40 real life points to do a a few weeks ago. barnes has a chance at 40 with bagley out and i think lauri should get 50 tonight or more.

• jcotdl

is harkless a mirage tonight? i got some exposure but doubt is creeping in..

• Irisheric777

Len is not quick enough to match with markanen. I dont see a ton of extra mins

• Fhukle

@zpa1989 said...

i’d say barnes/markkanen

kuzma rarely has hit 6x at his price on FD with lebron back. he needed 40 real life points to do a a few weeks ago. barnes has a chance at 40 with bagley out and i think lauri should get 50 tonight or more.

Thanks, you’re right! More upside with the 2nd group.

• Money4555

Harkles will do good tonight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).