• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) —- T: 228
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 230
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 5 ) at Toronto ( -5 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 231
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4 ) at Phoenix ( 4 ) —- T: 237.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3 ) at Sacramento ( -3 ) —- T: 239
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) —- T: 236

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jayzee666

@damionismyname said...

thats just how it works, your low priced guy was smashing and gets hurt. classic.

The Reaper gots to REAP!

• ScofieldReturns

@mtdurham said...

it wasnat a deflection out of bounds though…. it was a pass and he deflected it… then he chased it down and grabbed it…. at that point it’s a steal.. he’s just taken a pass from an opponent and has control of the basketball…. i mean if he were to step on the basline as he completes the steal fine, no stat…. but he didnt do that… he completed the steal…. what he does next whether its shooting, passing, or throwing the ball off a guys leg shuld have zero bearing as he’s already completed the steal…

if he was falling out of bounds he obviously didn’t have control of the possession…

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Figured he would just play 24-27 mins not 32

Yeah, Gasol started a couple games ago and played 23 minutes. It’s just like Valancunias. Bigger C’s he would get the start, but still split minutes. Whatever. I can live with fading Gasol.

• mtdurham

I was this close to playing Jarrett “Cholera” Allen tonight but at the last minute I pivoted to drinking sulphuric acid instead. Turns out I made the right move.

• BrowInLockerRoom

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, Gasol started a couple games ago and played 23 minutes. It’s just like Valancunias. Bigger C’s he would get the start, but still split minutes. Whatever. I can live with fading Gasol.

It was a speculative play for sure but hes only been with the raptors for a handful of games so i felt 30+ minutes was coming at some point.

• Rolled

Is Lamb playing hide and seek?

• hawgfan

Thank goodness for that low score spot on FD

• mtdurham

@ScofieldReturns said...

if he was falling out of bounds he obviously didn’t have control of the possession…

What kind of BS ruling is that?? I can deflect a ball out of bounds and be awarded a block on a ball that never left my opponents hands or even came above his WAIST

but if i deflect a pass and then go collect the deflection but am out of real estate and decide to throw it off my opponent instead of making a stupid dangerous pass, tats not a steal? Cmon, thats inarguably stupid. Comepltely non-sensical. If i created the turnover and gained possession of the basketball i should be awarded the steal period

• scott33

First slate In a long time where I faded Real Deal Beal. Went Kyrie instead smh

• Pandamonious

@BrowInLockerRoom said...

It was a speculative play for sure but hes only been with the raptors for a handful of games so i felt 30+ minutes was coming at some point.

Yea, always good to be ahead of the curve. Not knocking the play. There was just zero reason to believe anything other than the intention all along was to split 24 minutes roughly with Ibaka. That’s how Raptors have rolled. They didn’t trade for Gasol to replace Ibaka.

• ghostfacekicker

Need like 5 more from Spellman or 30 from Lin for this night to not be a complete dumpster fire. Len good job even if he doesn’t play again (at 6.7x)

• jcotdl

starting to feel like I may be rearranging deck chairs on the titanic. need LBJ to go supernova

• BrowInLockerRoom

Young will.outscore kemba.

Oh how the turn tables.

• scott33

I need Randle to stop being a jerk. And Oubre man, thought about it but went Ingram & Bledsoe at the same price on Yahoo.

• monarch

Hawks-Bulls game is getting weird. Everyone obtaining fire symbols

• Pandamonious

Trae getting there. Batum getting there.

• sasmallen

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@ghostfacekicker said...

Need like 5 more from Spellman or 30 from Lin for this night to not be a complete dumpster fire. Len good job even if he doesn’t play again (at 6.7x)

Spellman not going to get you anymore. That’s for sure.

• mbunner23

I was so far ahead of the field when Trae was busting. Not now.

• monarch

Rando CJM blowup game.

• damionismyname

@Rolled said...

Is Lamb playing hide and seek?

count the sheep

• mtdurham

Lamb has 20 real life points and 23.75 FPS… that’s pretty tilting for a guy who is a good rebounder with decent overall peripherals…

He’s having a Jayson TaterTots evening

• scott33

Trae 50 burger lol

• monarch

Trae is erupting

• Rolled

Beal ballin deep

• BrowInLockerRoom

Hope the raptors push to get gasol this triple double

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).