• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) —- T: 228
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 230
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 5 ) at Toronto ( -5 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 231
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4 ) at Phoenix ( 4 ) —- T: 237.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3 ) at Sacramento ( -3 ) —- T: 239
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) —- T: 236

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Yeoman

I’m not all that happy about Prince fouling out, either, but I got 37 minutes out of him so I probably shouldn’t complain.

• yisman

that bigT guy smashing it in the fanduel contest. he loves game stacking the Hawks

• scott33

• scott33

You’re welcome for the $100 donation on Yahoo tonight. This is gonna be my worst night of the season by far. 10 lineups & none are gonna cash unless I get multiple OT’s in these late games.

• dopeismarcus

@stugots219 said...

Lebron is totally gassed out already after 1st quarter

alcoholic lebron lol

• Wynter12

• Benf15harp

Ok there’s an error on dk…..apparently they put a hockey lineup in place of my nba lineup. Something had to be wrong on their end.
    Lmao

• TMH887

I demand a fifth overtime

• Rolled

@dopeismarcus said...

alcoholic lebron lol

LBJ did a Jussie Smollet to his own gate in Brentwood

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

I don’t think I’ve ever had so many line ups that look this good before knowing they probably aren’t that good. 302 with 117 PMR? No confidence in it even finishing in triple digits. Man.

• jcotdl

rondo hitting threes? goodness

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

len 50 burger for 3500 on fd.. 100% len, no Trae. shit chart was off today. smh

• mbunner23

@jcotdl said...

rondo hitting threes? goodness

They’re making him shoot

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t think I’ve ever had so many line ups that look this good before knowing they probably aren’t that good. 302 with 117 PMR? No confidence in it even finishing in triple digits. Man.

yeah you know when you got multiple lines killing on a friday that most ppl are doing well. On a Sunday 3 gamer its a different story.

• Yeoman

@Pandamonious said...

No kidding…I’m at 295 with 83 PMR and I’m worried I’ll end up sweating a minimum cash.

• mbunner23

Ready for some

• yisman

Lance was listed as questionable and then we never got another update

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

Rondo going to catch Trae.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@yisman said...

Lance was listed as questionable and then we never got another update

was listed as doubtful last night. not sure where you saw it.

• grb4079

If Rondo does well I’m going to possibly take the yahoo $1 tourney. DVDA is my name on yahoo.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

Ready for some

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@Epignosis said...

• Benf15harp

GDit you know that game had to go to 4 ot’s For Wayne Selden JR to get up to 16fp LOL

• dopeismarcus

@damionismyname said...

len 50 burger for 3500 on fd.. 100% len, no Trae. shit chart was off today. smh

i played len in the FD $1 single entry. i cant believe someone risked $888 on him in DK mega 8’s.

• grb4079

@grb4079 said...

If Rondo does well I’m going to possibly take the yahoo $1 tourney. DVDA is my name on yahoo.

And I’ll be splitting it lol. I’m tied with one guy who also has Rondo.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).