• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) —- T: 228
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 230
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 5 ) at Toronto ( -5 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 231
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4 ) at Phoenix ( 4 ) —- T: 237.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3 ) at Sacramento ( -3 ) —- T: 239
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) —- T: 236

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

“Come on with it.”

Playoff mode activated, for reals this time?

Also, I don’t want anything to do with that squirrel.
    Lmao

• captainwacky

The ONLY value you get from not having a $3500 (or in that range) be your drop is different roster construction. Otherwise that’s the range you should be shooting for. Let me put it this way, would you opt for a ~$53,000 cap on DK if the positions were fixed? Because that’s essentially what you’re dealing with on FD if you treat it that way, and most days it’s worth steering your roster that direction. It takes a little bit of finessing to get used to, and a better understanding of the certainty of value (or a willingness to play 70 percent Derrick Jones yesterday and not feel like an idiot. Oh wait.).

• superjon

@Kmasonbx said...

Coach Bud left it open ended. He said they would be monitoring his minutes going forward. It could mean after Wednesday he woke up Thursday and was perfectly fine so they’re going to see if he has any pain today and if not he’ll be full go. If he’s in line for a full minutes today he’s a lock on FD at 11k.

Agree. Just gotta pay attention and hope they let us know before lock

• ASitar

I’ve got Zeller in one LU, but why did he put up 26 and 20 DK points against BKN this year?

Also, Is this a Bledsoe night? He seems to get 35 or 50 DK points and the 50 point games are few and far between.

• lovpink

@tmarohl said...

I think the Lakers roll tonig

no they win in there not that good

• lovpink

@ASitar said...

I’ve got Zeller in one LU, but why did he put up 26 and 20 DK points against BKN this year?

Also, Is this a Bledsoe night? He seems to get 35 or 50 DK points and the 50 point games are few and far between.

his minutes are up now

• Jonas137

@Pandamonious said...

Lamb: On a tear. It’d be nice if the Lamb whisperer himself, MTDurham could weigh in on this one. Either way with the move to the bench, there’s been more good than bad. Like Batum did not really do well last game against BKN, but the form is there. Not a great play, not a bad play. Seems like chasing, but is it?

On a tear and Jabari just went 9/14/5/2 against BKN off the bench in 21 minutes. In 30 minutes, Lamb against BKN looks pretty good here. Like him and Batum a lot today

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

PF’s DK GPP. Keep saying I’m going to write less than seemingly write more.

Markkanen: Still trying to get used to that price tag. The theme as I’ve written up the Bulls is about the pecking order and the addition of Porter and how it’s impacted the others. Lauri is right there and been much more consistent than LaVine, but at a much higher tag. Not saying it’s not deserving, but today on this slate with what’s out there, even with the match up I can’t pay 8.6K for him.

Barnes: Nothing bad to say here. Was already seeing good minutes with Bagley in so I’m not sure what the bump will be. I like him tonight, but not sure how much. There’s a very wide range of outcomes here.

AD: We’re reaching temptation level, but not gonna do it.

Gallo: Results the last few games haven’t been what I would have expected with Harris gone. That doesn’t mean he can’t go off here though. As a bonus we get depressed price that he can smash. Very strong play.

Jackson: I want to like Jackson. I will like him if Booker is out. Otherwise the minutes and recent results are too much of a concern.

Collins: A big game might be brewing here. 3 straight games around 40. Minutes up a bit. Took 21 shots last game, but the rebounds weren’t there. Previous game against the Bulls was fire. I’m in.

Williams: Too cheap.

Graham: No.

Siakam: Totally indifferent here. I was convinced he could only have good games with Kawhi out, but that’s been proven wrong. Nothing overlly worrisome about the match up. I don’t hate the play. Hard to roster him when Collins is sitting there at the same price. Pivot perhaps?

Aminu: A decent steady play without a lot of upside.

Morris: I don’t dislike Morris here, but won’t be actively looking to fit him in. Nothing jumps out, but nothing looks bad.

ABC: Totally contingent on whether his minutes will be limited again. On a side note if they are limited again I do think you can have a bit more interest in Bledsoe, Brogdon, and Middleton of course. With all those solid 7K+ plays and lack of cheaper upside plays he’ll be a tough fit. He hasn’t been this expensive in a long time. The environment is gold.

Green: Very similar to Marcus Morris here. Maybe a bit more upside? Did really well last game against BOS (44 DK points). Is the revenge real? Where’s Ace15 at? Is it a Jeff Green night?

LBJ: I’m expecting another 63-66 type game here. Maybe a bit more, maybe a bit less. Nothing at all wrong with this play. Nothing. It’s just whether or not you can fit him in and feel good about the rest of your line up. That’s all it comes down to to me.

Mirotic: If ABC is to be limited again he is firmly on the radar.

Parker: Another wide, wide range of outcomes. I don’t think I can stomach going here. Rather play Green who I think is overall more consistent with the same upside.

Bjelica: This is the guy who I thought initially would benefit most with Bagley down. When Bagley was off the radar at the beginning of the year this was the guy playing 30+ minutes and crushing. Barnes coming in as more of a 3/4 replacing the 2/3 Shumpert puts a wrench in things. If making lots of line ups I think he’s worth the darts.

I think that’s it. PF isn’t so hot either.

Rank ‘EM!: Collins, Gallo, LBJ, Barnes, ABC (if not limited, off the board if he is), Marvin, Markkanen, AD, Mirotic (Bump up ahead of Barnes if ABC is limited), Jackson (bump up around Mirotic if Booker is out), after this is a toss up.

• frugal

@ASitar said...

1 of them, the 26 I believe, he fouled out.

• queensfinest

giles, bjelica, or harkless?

• Benf15harp

There ain’t no way I’m paying 5.8k for Cody Zeller
    If he goes 8x + so be it. 🤣🤣

• lovpink

@Benf15harp said...

There ain’t no way I’m paying 5.8k for Cody Zeller
    If he goes 8x + so be it.

30-34 min vrs nets smash

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Dolphins2016

@Pandamonious said...

Markkanen: Still trying to get used to that price tag. The theme as I’ve written up the Bulls is about the pecking order and the addition of Porter and how it’s impacted the others. Lauri is right there and been much more consistent than LaVine, but at a much higher tag. Not saying it’s not deserving, but today on this slate with what’s out there, even with the match up I can’t pay 8.6K for him.

Barnes: Nothing bad to say here. Was already seeing good minutes with Bagley in so I’m not sure what the bump will be. I like him tonight, but not sure how much. There’s a very wide range of outcomes here.

Gallo: Results the last few games haven’t been what I would have expected with Harris gone. That doesn’t mean he can’t go off here though. As a bonus we get depressed price that he can smash. Very strong play.

Jackson: I want to like Jackson. I will like him if Booker is out. Otherwise the minutes and recent results are too much of a concern.

Collins: A big game might be brewing here. 3 straight games around 40. Minutes up a bit. Took 21 shots last game, but the rebounds weren’t there. Previous game against the Bulls was fire. I’m in.

Siakam: Totally indifferent here. I was convinced he could only have good games with Kawhi out, but that’s been proven wrong. Nothing overlly worrisome about the match up. I don’t hate the play. Hard to roster him when Collins is sitting there at the same price. Pivot perhaps?

Morris: I don’t dislike Morris here, but won’t be actively looking to fit him in. Nothing jumps out, but nothing looks bad.

ABC: Totally contingent on whether his minutes will be limited again. On a side note if they are limited again I do think you can have a bit more interest in Bledsoe, Brogdon, and Middleton of course. With all those solid 7K+ plays and lack of cheaper upside plays he’ll be a tough fit. He hasn’t been this expensive in a long time. The environment is gold.

Green: Very similar to Marcus Morris here. Maybe a bit more upside? Did really well last game against BOS (44 DK points). Is the revenge real? Where’s Ace15 at? Is it a Jeff Green night?

LBJ: I’m expecting another 63-66 type game here. Maybe a bit more, maybe a bit less. Nothing at all wrong with this play. Nothing. It’s just whether or not you can fit him in and feel good about the rest of your line up. That’s all it comes down to to me.

Parker: Another wide, wide range of outcomes. I don’t think I can stomach going here. Rather play Green who I think is overall more consistent with the same upside.

Bjelica: This is the guy who I thought initially would benefit most with Bagley down. When Bagley was off the radar at the beginning of the year this was the guy playing 30+ minutes and crushing. Barnes coming in as more of a 3/4 replacing the 2/3 Shumpert puts a wrench in things. If making lots of line ups I think he’s worth the darts.

Rank ‘EM!: Collins, Gallo, LBJ, Barnes, ABC (if not limited, off the board if he is), Marvin, Markkanen, AD, Mirotic (Bump up ahead of Barnes if ABC is limited), Jackson (bump up around Mirotic if Booker is out), after this is a toss up.

what about Randle?

• IT4MVP

Center is usually loaded but I’m not feeling it on this slate. Kinda like Horford to step up tonight tho

• Jonas137

No Zizic, No Tristan. Tomorrow, you get Nance and Love vd Drummond and Blake. Good stuff

• dominicanpapi

@Pandamonious said...

I know you don’t play FD but Bjelica is the perfect drop the score candidate. If he gets you 25-30 at low ownership, great. If he duds, you can drop the score, but praying everyone else smashes.

• dominicanpapi

Booker IN btw.

Collins with the mid-day questionable tag.

• Jonas137

@Pandamonious said...

He is now Q with an illness

• Pandamonious

@Dolphins2016 said...

what about Randle?

Going position by position as they’re listed. Randle is technically listed as the starting Center where I was looking from so I’ll get to him there.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

And John Collins is questionable.

• lovpink

@Epignosis said...

And John Collins is questionable.

bembry

• captainwacky

@IT4MVP said...

Center is usually loaded but I’m not feeling it on this slate. Kinda like Horford to step up tonight tho

Horford is a good play today. I think Center is pretty damn strong, though. WCS, Rolo, Ayton, all the PF’s you can play… Zeller, Nurkic, Brolo, Len if collins misses (though spellman is the real winner there), etc.

• captainwacky

@lovpink said...

bembry

They don’t have anything to do with each other. Chase bembry or not (I will a little), but it’s spellman who benefits most if Collins is out.

Edit: That’s shortsighted in my answer; the MINUTES don’t change, the usage probably will, as Collins is high usage so maybe that would help Bembry?

• Pandamonious

ALL MY WORK IS RUINED!

In all seriousness. Collins being out would bump up Dedmon who I’ll get to and I think Len? Dedmon to match up with Lauri? Who else would they have? Prince and Spellman can’t, can they?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).