• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Charlotte ( 0 ) —- T: —
    3:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -10 ) at Minnesota ( 10 ) —- T: 244
    3:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 12.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -12.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    6:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 7.5 ) at Sacramento ( -7.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    6:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( -6.5 ) at Golden State ( 6.5 ) —- T: 228.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

Nice little slate tomorrow on DK.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

You’re just excited to play Harden for 10.5K in the Garden.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

Dont have to worry about playing poeltl tomorrow. Just Eubanks lol

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Didn’t he just underperform yesterday at the Garden 😉

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

Dont have to worry about playing poeltl tomorrow. Just Eubanks lol

Poetl been 💩💩💩 on my lineups last couple times out. Although I’m convinced if he didn’t get injured he would have been solid yesterday.

Surprisingly though, I’ve been profitable the last 2 Poetl slates, and I’ve been above the field both times.

But yes, nice to not have him on the slate.

• Herf

Nice 20 person train in my cash contest tonight. Smh

• yisman

Warriors have a tradition of getting trashed in the third quarter at home.

• chronoxiong

Need the Warriors to keep this game close. I have Chriss, Wiggins, Rui and Beal from this game. Although since the Warriors are only playing 8 guys tonight, it might not matter for Wiggins and Chriss. I hope

• noddy

@yisman said...

Warriors have a tradition of getting trashed in the third quarter at home.

Killed my showdown lineup. I was in 37th at halftime…now i’m in 1200th+++

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Honestly, I’m more excited to play Elf

Edit….But yeah, harden should thrash the Knicks and 10,500 is quite the price

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Looks like I’ll take second for 10k.my boy lonzo got me. As a Ucla grad who burned all my ucla gear after lonzo blew it against Kentucky, it’s extra meh.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

Ingram killed any hopes of cashing. whelp….back to quarters….

• Tsrobertson

340 with Boucher and Rose…

• JDS1029

@Sleazygreazy said...

Looks like I’ll take second for 10k.my boy lonzo got me. As a Ucla grad who burned all my ucla gear after lonzo blew it against Kentucky, it’s extra meh.

Screw Lonzo, I finished 6th in the SES without him and would’ve won it all if he had his normal 35 pts!

• Bdog76

Didnt win a ton but got 208th in early dk main with 2 entries 473rd in 300k shootaround off 2 entries then 8th in the crazy 8 2nd half showdown 1 lee basket from 1st lol and even cashed my xfl entry! Nice hit sleazy I would take a 10k hit anytime! Nice work

• chronoxiong

Scored 321.5 which fell short of cashing in all the games I was in. So stupid. Well, I have myself to blame for trusting Jamal Murray, Kyle Lowry and Siakam. Those three guys were the ones who derailed my lineup as seen here: https://www.fanduel.com/games/44098/contests/44098-234955034/entries/2004404944/scoring

Everyone else hit the 5x needed though. I had Ball in my original dummy lineup. Stupid of me to pivot him out to Murray. And yes, I faded chalk RHJ again. This time, he hit value and he was the salary saver to upgrade other spots. I regret that too. I lost $30 tonight. I have lost a ton of money again lately.

• We gonna woop them bucks again tomorrow night!

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@JDS1029 said...

Screw Lonzo, I finished 6th in the SES without him and would’ve won it all if he had his normal 35 pts!

What was 406.6 in the SES?

• TheWolf1113

Would have been 12th for $150

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).