7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) — T: 224
    7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -6 ) at Orlando ( 6 ) — T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) — T: 226
    8;00 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at New Orleans ( 7 ) — T: 236.5
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -5.5 ) at San Antonio ( 5.5 ) — T: 235
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) — T: 217.5
    10:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Portland ( -6.5 ) — T: 234

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Ind@Phi – Too many questionables here, but I am assuming they all play. If Harris is out, Doc is either forced to play Mike Scott or has to put Ben Simmons on Sabonis. Either way, loving Sabonis here. And if this is the case, Brogdon or TJ Mac will see Curry while Korkmaz would be on Holiday? Gimme some of that too. Matter of fact, I am praying that Harris is out so I can go heavy on almost all the Pacers AND take that Indy upset to send the Sixers to sub .500 over their last 10 as Brooklyn and Milwaukee begin to surpass them. However, if Philly’s at full strength, the only player I’ll be looking at being heavier than the field on is Ben Simmons and maybe Tobias Harris with the hopes that he’ll have low ownership.

Dal@Orl – I’m almost afraid to say it after my JVal bust yesterday, but Vuc. My God Vuc. I respect MCW’s defense a lot more than most and will probably be under the field on Doncic. I don’t really see anything else that excites me and I thought I would love Aminu in this spot, but I don’t. He’s an undersized four whose upside is in Bleals and won’t get the chance with Kleber seeing the ball every 5 minutes or so. I’ll also be tempering my expectations on Vuc as I think there is a good chance that Dallas runs the starters off the court.

Den@Chi – After what should have been a great spot for Thaddeus Young being cancelled, I love him in this matchup with the Nuggets. Chicago can run with Denver and if they have any hopes at all, it’s going to be Lavine and White pushing the pace. Patrick Williams looks like a solid defender and WCJ is no slouch. The biggest mismatch here is White on Morris, but I expect Denver to rotate Barton to that spot. Denver will come away with the victory, but I think it’ll be closer than the 6 point spread I’m expecting to see in this spot. I don’t see me being over the field on much here except for Thaddeus Young, Morris, and Camp.

Uta@NOP – This is the game of the night for me. I think the prices for players are so jacked up right now that there is little value to be had, but if there was one guy I’d go to, it’s definitely Zion. Royce O’Neale plays the 4 and he’s 6’4”. You switch Bogs at 6’8” to Zion? Can’t be done. Gobert is a perrenial DPOY candidate but he’s only one man and Ingram presents a major mismatch to boot. It would be shocking if it happened, but I would consider starting Favors over O’Neale and let Niang take on Hernangomez, giving me a much better defensive player to match up with O’Neale to follow Josh Hart around while Clarkson and Ingles dominate the rest of the bench of the Pelicans. I strongly doubt this dawns on Snyder, and I was looking for anytime he puts Favors and Gobert on the floor together with no luck. It isn’t going to happen. This is one where I see the Pelicans actually being + in their starters only to watch the bench get destroyed. But, that should keep the game close and that makes me want as much Zion as I can get. I will also probably be heavier than the field on DM. I’ve mentioned before I love Ball’s tenacity on defense, but he’ll have his hands full with Conley. Mitchell should be freed up some and with limited ownership, I’m liking the leverage in this spot.

Bkn@SAS – If Keldon Johnson is a go, I love the mismatch he brings to this spot, but I don’t know if he’ll get the usage with the backcourt battles we’re about to witness. DeRozan, Kyrie, Dejounte, and Harden are all in good spots where I’ll be heavier than the field. Keldon back really limits any upside from Aldridge/Lyles. Aldridge may actually follow DJ’s minutes and that limits Poetl’s upside to boot. I’ll have a lot invested in this game and If that O/U is anywhere under 230, I’ll be all over that over. Other than DJ, the Brooklyn bench is in complete shambles and Nash knows it. We could see Harden in the 40s and Kyrie in the high 30s along with Brown and Harris, which makes me think Patty Mills could have one of those “Where the F—- did he come from” games.

Cle@Hou – LOL! Cleveland is on a 3 game winning streak and Houston is forced into starting Patton again. Love it! I’ll have a ton of Patton as a pivot from my Vuc pick. No Wall makes me love Oladipo and Gordon and House, especially after House’s disaster last night. Houston has given up on the season and Cleveland is looking absolutely rejuvenated with Wade at the PF spot knowing his role. I’ll definitely have some Allen to boot along with being heavier than the field on both Garland and Windler. I know it’s tough to read Houston’s minutes after that disaster last night but it looks to me like Patton’s minutes are coming from both Tate and Nwaba. I’ll have none of them. Oh, and Cleveland covers. I’m loving the value here on both teams and will be more heavily invested in this game than most.

Cha@Por – The highest O/U of the night and the only interest I have here is Lillard and Kanter. Charlotte comes off a tough win against the Kings (the Kings!) and travels up the coast to Portland on a back to back? This is screaming blowout to me. I would normally be looking for Portland to cover, but that bench of Portland’s is just atrocious while Charlotte has one of the best, driving them to a .500 record in spite of their coach. I’ll have some Monk, Bridges, and Graham as they either play their normal minutes, more with the back to back, or more because of the possible blowout. I’ll fade LaMelo even as I expect him to be one of the highest owned of the day. I’m not saying he will suck, but the leverage is there to fade and hope he has a poor night as I did with Rozier yesterday.

See you in 8 hours!

• superjon

Looking back at some previous winning lineups and their total proj ownership has made me realize I need to start utilizing a minimum.

I had over 30 lineups that had a total proj ownership of under 130.

It’s good to be contrarian, but that’s a little too much.

• Tweety888

Val screw anyone else out of big money? Had 385 with his 11 on FD.

Targeting Portland today

• jayzee666

@Yukerboy said...

Ind@Phi – Too many questionables here, but I am assuming they all play. If Harris is out, Doc is either forced to play Mike Scott or has to put Ben Simmons on Sabonis. Either way, loving Sabonis here. And if this is the case, Brogdon or TJ Mac will see Curry while Korkmaz would be on Holiday? Gimme some of that too. Matter of fact, I am praying that Harris is out so I can go heavy on almost all the Pacers AND take that Indy upset to send the Sixers to sub .500 over their last 10 as Brooklyn and Milwaukee begin to surpass them. However, if Philly’s at full strength, the only player I’ll be looking at being heavier than the field on is Ben Simmons and maybe Tobias Harris with the hopes that he’ll have low ownership.

Dal@Orl – I’m almost afraid to say it after my JVal bust yesterday, but Vuc. My God Vuc. I respect MCW’s defense a lot more than most and will probably be under the field on Doncic. I don’t really see anything else that excites me and I thought I would love Aminu in this spot, but I don’t. He’s an undersized four whose upside is in Bleals and won’t get the chance with Kleber seeing the ball every 5 minutes or so. I’ll also be tempering my expectations on Vuc as I think there is a good chance that Dallas runs the starters off the court.

Den@Chi – After what should have been a great spot for Thaddeus Young being cancelled, I love him in this matchup with the Nuggets. Chicago can run with Denver and if they have any hopes at all, it’s going to be Lavine and White pushing the pace. Patrick Williams looks like a solid defender and WCJ is no slouch. The biggest mismatch here is White on Morris, but I expect Denver to rotate Barton to that spot. Denver will come away with the victory, but I think it’ll be closer than the 6 point spread I’m expecting to see in this spot. I don’t see me being over the field on much here except for Thaddeus Young, Morris, and Camp.

Uta@NOP – This is the game of the night for me. I think the prices for players are so jacked up right now that there is little value to be had, but if there was one guy I’d go to, it’s definitely Zion. Royce O’Neale plays the 4 and he’s 6’4”. You switch Bogs at 6’8” to Zion? Can’t be done. Gobert is a perrenial DPOY candidate but he’s only one man and Ingram presents a major mismatch to boot. It would be shocking if it happened, but I would consider starting Favors over O’Neale and let Niang take on Hernangomez, giving me a much better defensive player to match up with O’Neale to follow Josh Hart around while Clarkson and Ingles dominate the rest of the bench of the Pelicans. I strongly doubt this dawns on Snyder, and I was looking for anytime he puts Favors and Gobert on the floor together with no luck. It isn’t going to happen. This is one where I see the Pelicans actually being + in their starters only to watch the bench get destroyed. But, that should keep the game close and that makes me want as much Zion as I can get. I will also probably be heavier than the field on DM. I’ve mentioned before I love Ball’s tenacity on defense, but he’ll have his hands full with Conley. Mitchell should be freed up some and with limited ownership, I’m liking the leverage in this spot.

Bkn@SAS – If Keldon Johnson is a go, I love the mismatch he brings to this spot, but I don’t know if he’ll get the usage with the backcourt battles we’re about to witness. DeRozan, Kyrie, Dejounte, and Harden are all in good spots where I’ll be heavier than the field. Keldon back really limits any upside from Aldridge/Lyles. Aldridge may actually follow DJ’s minutes and that limits Poetl’s upside to boot. I’ll have a lot invested in this game and If that O/U is anywhere under 230, I’ll be all over that over. Other than DJ, the Brooklyn bench is in complete shambles and Nash knows it. We could see Harden in the 40s and Kyrie in the high 30s along with Brown and Harris, which makes me think Patty Mills could have one of those “Where the F—- did he come from” games.

Cle@Hou – LOL! Cleveland is on a 3 game winning streak and Houston is forced into starting Patton again. Love it! I’ll have a ton of Patton as a pivot from my Vuc pick. No Wall makes me love Oladipo and Gordon and House, especially after House’s disaster last night. Houston has given up on the season and Cleveland is looking absolutely rejuvenated with Wade at the PF spot knowing his role. I’ll definitely have some Allen to boot along with being heavier than the field on both Garland and Windler. I know it’s tough to read Houston’s minutes after that disaster last night but it looks to me like Patton’s minutes are coming from both Tate and Nwaba. I’ll have none of them. Oh, and Cleveland covers. I’m loving the value here on both teams and will be more heavily invested in this game than most.

Cha@Por – The highest O/U of the night and the only interest I have here is Lillard and Kanter. Charlotte comes off a tough win against the Kings (the Kings!) and travels up the coast to Portland on a back to back? This is screaming blowout to me. I would normally be looking for Portland to cover, but that bench of Portland’s is just atrocious while Charlotte has one of the best, driving them to a .500 record in spite of their coach. I’ll have some Monk, Bridges, and Graham as they either play their normal minutes, more with the back to back, or more because of the possible blowout. I’ll fade LaMelo even as I expect him to be one of the highest owned of the day. I’m not saying he will suck, but the leverage is there to fade and hope he has a poor night as I did with Rozier yesterday.

See you in 8 hours!

Too many words!!!
    Form me, short and sweet, don’t play these guys!
    Although I haven’t picked my busts yet.

I already know the outcome of my picks!!
    Pray I don’t use yours!!

❄️ ❄️ ❄️

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

4 more slates and then a much needed break

• tmarohl

Hit Diamond for the month of March as my college ironman streak hit yesterday for 17.5K crowns.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Hit Diamond for the month of March as my college ironman streak hit yesterday for 17.5K crowns.

I should of kept playing

• Herf

@tmarohl said...

Nice! Gotta love those kickbacks.

• Brendan239

I like Ball as of now but I feel like if Graham and Hayward are in none of Charlotte is playable plus B2B.

Too many good centers in good spots but Allen should crush again. Seth Curry and Barton too cheap, SF on FD is gross. I’m going to also buy Covington low and hope he can get back on the beal train (blocks/steals).

• fleishmo6

TJ in a good spot especially if Brogdan out.Also like Jarred Allen as already mentioned

• Herf

Gary Trent had 20 shot attempts against the Lakers last game. I will pick him and hope that kind of volume shooting will continue with a little higher percentage made. @ 5,500 on FD, he is worth a shot.

• feekdogg

If you played the After Hours slate on FD last night, you got your entry fees refunded. I’m not sure what happened.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@feekdogg said...

If you played the After Hours slate on FD last night, you got your entry fees refunded. I’m not sure what happened.

I didnt

• feekdogg

@damionismyname said...

I didnt

Did you cash? I’ve have no idea what went wrong.
    My Notification Center has the little alert that says: “An update to your NBA contest. Due to an incorrect specification, your NBA After Hours contest was voided with entry fees refunded.”

• ifthethunder

@tmarohl said...

Same (although I hit it on the 25th). Also, should get the CBB weeks Ironman on the 15th for 7,500 more to use on April.
    ~

• zeeshan2

only keeping up for today because of the big trey contest

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

I am glad that the lineup I tinkered and trashed yesterday wouldn’t actually won $100k after all but just a 6th place…. now let’s see how the injury news will make me overreact today!

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@feekdogg said...

Did you cash? I’ve have no idea what went wrong.
    My Notification Center has the little alert that says: “An update to your NBA contest. Due to an incorrect specification, your NBA After Hours contest was voided with entry fees refunded.”

no I lost

• Brendan239

I think it’s going to be a Simmons/Howard kinda night. Run it back w J Holiday.

• Bodhisattva

Random thoughts on this slate:

Great spot for Vuc but hard to not consider high blowout risk in this game. The spread isn’t insane but I think it’ll move. (caveat that Vuc has played more minutes in some blowouts that I would have expected this season).

Any chance Houston had a come-to-Jesus meeting after last night’s game? What do we think ownership of HOU will look like tonight after they rocked everyone’s world yesterday?

Anyone think that Oladipo is out on a mission tonight to push back against the story out yesterday about his contract (and resulting narrative of “dude’s washed”)?

On the sports betting side, give me this IND +4.5, this DAL -6.5, and this DEN -5 all day long.

Somehow, someway, this BKN/SA game will be very competitive. Could be a track meet.

The O/U on UTA/NO is insanely high. Seems like a game that could pace down for a couple reasons.

Best of luck to all.

• mrshhhh

Go ahead and send me your future none tinekered with lineups over the next few days! Lmao

• feekdogg

@damionismyname said...

no I lost

Nevermind. I figured it out. It was for tonight’s After Hours contest. They initially had their After Hours slate as 3 games, but changed it and made it the last two games of the night.

• dominicanpapi

Eric Gordon – questionable

Keldon JohnsonOUT

Those are the only things that popped out for me from the 1 PM report.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Eric Gordon (knee) listed questionable Monday. https://t.co/nzfkykrLim

• dominicanpapi

@Bodhisattva said...

Random thoughts on this slate:

Great spot for Vuc but hard to not consider high blowout risk in this game. The spread isn’t insane but I think it’ll move. (caveat that Vuc has played more minutes in some blowouts that I would have expected this season).

Any chance Houston had a come-to-Jesus meeting after last night’s game? What do we think ownership of HOU will look like tonight after they rocked everyone’s world yesterday?

Anyone think that Oladipo is out on a mission tonight to push back against the story out yesterday about his contract (and resulting narrative of “dude’s washed”)?

On the sports betting side, give me this IND +4.5, this DAL -6.5, and this DEN -5 all day long.

Somehow, someway, this BKN/SA game will be very competitive. Could be a track meet.

The O/U on UTA/NO is insanely high. Seems like a game that could pace down for a couple reasons.

Best of luck to all.

It’s actually in Houston’s best interest to lose. Their 2021 pick is top 4 protected, so if they land at 5, it goes to OKC. This draft supposedly has some blue chippers so they should be tanking.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).