7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) — T: 224
    7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -6 ) at Orlando ( 6 ) — T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) — T: 226
    8;00 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at New Orleans ( 7 ) — T: 236.5
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -5.5 ) at San Antonio ( 5.5 ) — T: 235
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) — T: 217.5
    10:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Portland ( -6.5 ) — T: 234

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• RipCityRings

Got Shake but also Simmons because who would’ve thought the 2nd lowest spread on the slate would blow out early in the third quarter? Yet somehow the lowly Bulls are hanging in there to make sure Jokic gets there. Half the league being in or out every night is one thing, but the constant blowouts make it even roulette-ier than usual.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Why can’t you believe he is 30% owned?

Exactly
    Was conservative to project him for 20-22 minutes

• RipCityRings

MCW 18/8/6 on 61% shooting? Between him, Shake and Brunson I guess you were supposed to pay down at G tonight and up with double Cs.

• dominicanpapi

I played MCW every slate except tonight and he goes what…8X on FD. Unreal.

Here Comes Claxton now. Should went 100% vs S A. Him and Patton I liked over Dozier. Needed 3200 at SF slot tho. Nothing matters though because somehow ORL game was gold.

• callmetouch

Claxton smashing in 5 minutes. Hope they give him 20

• Njsum1

Ok, who had the Luka Kleber stack, with the Vuc MCW bring back? 😜

• nerman

LMA was a mistake, should have stuck with my instincts on not playing him. What a waste of Jokers 40 first half points at 12%.

Good luck, see y’all tomorrow.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

MCW finally worked out. Only took 10 slates. Wish I had some Shake on FD also

• Calicapo

Not asking for much Dozierβ€”15 to 20 dude

• feekdogg

Wish I had the stones to play Claxton. Played Aminu instead.

• callmetouch

Wanted 15 from Claxton got 18 so far haha love to be on the right end once a week

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@866 said...

Because he shouldn’t be.. they have Barton, Morris. & The guy barely plays ever, the rust shows. I jammed in Embiid/Harden in one and had 3200 left and went Pee-J Dozier.

Yeah barely plays because of Campazzo. No Campazzo. I had him for 27 mins. Cancar is playing the mins. Maybe I’ll luck out with some blowout run

• RipCityRings

Went with the Allen/Claxton combo on DK, still early but what a start. Could end up the play over Vuc/Joker dependent on how things go.

• blackdirkdiggler

J murray suckin tonight

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@callmetouch said...

Claxton smashing in 5 minutes. Hope they give him 20

Went with Patton instead…. well at least DDR and Lyles woke up

• Herf

I have Jones Jr for Portland on my best FD lineup right now. I can still switch to Monk if I want… should I leave Jones in or make the swap?

• callmetouch

I’ll be happy with 10 points from dozier at this points. Claxton to get 30+ would make me melt

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@Herf said...

I have Jones Jr for Portland on my best FD lineup right now. I can still switch to Monk if I want… should I leave Jones in or make the swap?

I would swap. I feel like Monk is pretty safe for 30 fpts and should get blowout run also. I would think everything would have to go right for Jones Jr. to hit 30 fpts. Maybe others will weigh in also

• 100%
    Bojan

100%
    Joker

😁😁😁 looking good, hopefully spurs-nets finish strong.

• Calicapo

Damn…only got Bodg in one

• geardaddy

they said on the rockets broadcast that nwaba could be a dnpcd

• callmetouch

We want more Claxton :( give him his deserved minutes

• Brendan240

Has anyone seen Brendan239

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

I just realized Claxton was PF on FD

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).