7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) — T: 224
    7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -6 ) at Orlando ( 6 ) — T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) — T: 226
    8;00 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at New Orleans ( 7 ) — T: 236.5
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -5.5 ) at San Antonio ( 5.5 ) — T: 235
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) — T: 217.5
    10:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Portland ( -6.5 ) — T: 234

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

Ball-Fever again.. kid on fire early has 15 fp already. Decent start Kanter/Pee-Jay. Need Lillard Explosion now. D Wade gets to 14 need more somehow.

• Wsdm61987

@theIrrigator said...

Status note: Danuel House (knee) questionable to return Monday.

Right, am I missin’ somethin’, but EG sat, House injured, almost the end of the 3rd and Nwaba still has yet to see any minutes?! What the actual fuck?!

• zeeshan2

Ball in every LU and have most of my players from the Charlotte game. Dame and lamelo going off early

• zeeshan2

Harden and jokic are both going to have 70 pt nights

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Wsdm61987 said...

Right, am I missin’ somethin’, but EG sat, House injured, almost the end of the 3rd and Nwaba still has yet to see any minutes?! What the actual fuck?!

So glad I forgot to adjust for the EG news. I would of had some Nwaba and Sterling

Nwaba probably rests for B2B. Had crippling lower leg inj last year I believe. Looks like Rozier-Fever. Monk duds early. Not good.

• Wsdm61987

@damionismyname said...

nwaba zero run….house hurt….McDermott hurt…who is it tomorrow?

Weird with Nwaba right? House injury must be significant if HOU is holdin’ Nwaba out.

• Brendan239

Wish I get the dont play LMA memo before adding him to one right before tip. Another one on my DNP list.

• zeeshan2

I can’t believe Jarrett Allen will kill my LU

• zline34

Man 100% House is killing me. I’ll need Sexton Oladipo PJ Bridges to finish strong.,

• yisman

SA +4 loses for me in OT

House friggin murders my lineups. Unsure why he only played 11 minutes. I didn’t see an injury reported.

awful night

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@zline34 said...

Man 100% House is killing me. I’ll need Sexton Oladipo PJ Bridges to finish strong.,

went House and McBuckets on fd….smh

• Wsdm61987

Side note, Patton 8x so far against Allen and held him in check mostly. Worth rememberin’ for the future

Super-DUD from Pee-Jay. Should have faded after 42 pt game. Feel like an idiot honestly. Expected floor of 30 but that doesn’t win GPP either. Horible pick. Wasted a few $4 and my $15 ticket. On the Late.. originally had the game stack with Monk and NO Pee-J. Shoulda left it.

• zline34

@Wsdm61987 said...

Side note, Patton 8x so far against Allen and held him in check mostly. Worth rememberin’ for the future

I have a 100% in my SE’s and Sats he might save my House flop.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

The guy in 2nd in the Clutch is gonna win by 20+ I think

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@866 said...

Super-DUD from Pee-Jay. Should have faded after 42 pt game. Feel like an idiot honestly. Expected floor of 30 but that doesn’t win GPP either. Horible pick. Wasted a few $4 and my $15 ticket. On the Late.. originally had the game stack with Monk and NO Pee-J. Shoulda left it.

I was adamant about the fade until Haward and Zeller were ruled out.

• zeeshan2

Cov going off

First game I can remember Covington doing anything all season. Wow. Imagine going COV over Pee-J. Also Sexton has 40 natural. Huge game. How many times I passed him over at 7500 only too.

• deepfat

So much for the blowout threat in the late game.

• Bodiaz36

Damn, definitely a RoCo game. Scoring and the bleals. Wish I would have played more

Game stack was right call.. thing is you needed Cov over PJ.. and the other Martin brother. Of course I have Cody M and PJ. O Calebs, O Covingtons. Lillard is lagging also. Not enough bullets today to play Rozier/Cov/Cale M. So good night. Be back tomorrow.

• Wsdm61987

Cov goin’ off! 32 FD points before the half, nice. Hope y’all didn’t play P.J. Wash…

• Bodiaz36

Nice to see Rozier going off tonight after that turd he churned out last night

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Wsdm61987 said...

Cov goin’ off! 32 FD points before the half, nice. Hope y’all didn’t play P.J. Wash…

I knew to play RoCo over P.J. but chickened out

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).