7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) — T: 224
    7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -6 ) at Orlando ( 6 ) — T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) — T: 226
    8;00 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at New Orleans ( 7 ) — T: 236.5
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -5.5 ) at San Antonio ( 5.5 ) — T: 235
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) — T: 217.5
    10:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Portland ( -6.5 ) — T: 234

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Codyveo

Thoughts on Patton tonight? Seems he will get another 25+ minutes to try to deal with Allen. I don’t expect a smash spot or anything but at 3,500 on FD, I think he could get you what you need. Although other really good center plays there too.

• dominicanpapi

@dominicanpapi said...

Eric Gordon – questionable

Keldon JohnsonOUT

Those are the only things that popped out for me from the 1 PM report.

I lied, John Wall isn’t listed on the injury report.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Gordon Hayward (hand) doubtful Monday. https://t.co/zQ5tAY0mz4

Cody Zeller (hip) doubtful Monday. https://t.co/bEHk0FXWhL

Devonte’ Graham (knee) ruled out Monday. https://t.co/i70DcuU9Fr

• zeeshan2

CHA value is going to be chalk

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Joel Embiid, Tobias Harris remain questionable Monday.

• Tweety888

Damn, was liking Zeller…still like Monk & Bridges. Run it back with Trent & Kanter. Dame is too much I think. Nassir Little perhaps

• Brendan239

Ball/Monk/Washington. With thosev3 players above out that combo is $$$

• Brendan239

Anyone playing Trey Lyles or just go Aminu?

• Tweety888

Heavy minutes yesterday is my only concern

• dw12290

Built a LU with Luka, Harden and Sabonis on FD that I really like. Dropped down to Poeltl at C but he should be good for 30+ points at $6K. The lowest player I have is $4.2K and should be good for 20+ points. I’m sure I will tinker but I’ll at least keep this LU so I don’t toss out a potential winner.

• mbunner23

These threads have been so slow lately. Are people quitting NBA already or?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Facundo Campazzo (health protocols) doubtful Monday. https://t.co/TvMIyTyCMY

• choppadown

@mbunner23 said...

I’ve stopped building lineup’s until 6PM or later due to after lock scratches burning me a bunch the last couple weeks.

Won a couple bucks last night on PJ Washington , going right back at him tonight.

Gotta go max-usage Pee-Jay again for 6200. McC 6100 Bled 5300. Not much else to like. Maybe Wade 4000 vs Hou

• dw12290

@866 said...

Gotta go max-usage Pee-Jay again for 6200.

I’ll have him in most of my LU’s on both DK and FD. At 6.2k on both site he’s basically a lock for me but beware that when I usually take a player I think is a solid play they end up having the worst night of their career.

I keep positive though because I have won before so it’s not all bad luck.

• dominicanpapi

@mbunner23 said...

I usually have an idea of what I want to do by around this time of day but the injury news, or lack thereof lately makes it difficult to do anything before 6:30.

Like Campazzo not playing tonight may not be big on the surface, but it’s actually pretty huge news. Denver’s guard/wing depth is essentially Murray, Dozier, Barton, MPJ and Morris. 4 of those guys are starting, but you’re probably going to see Barton with additional playmaking duties and Morris might play anywhere from 30-35 minutes now. They both went from meh plays to potential core plays for me, especially on FD where if I’m trying to play Harden or Luka or Lillard, you’re gonna need the cheap plays.

• ifthethunder

@mbunner23 said...

Not I. I’m at 68/134 for NBA Ironman. (Don’t think I’ve missed a day, but not sure.)

I just don’t have the time/resources to keep up and do a good job at NBA. So mostly I just play the forum contest and a few other pocket change things. (And get the results that go with that level of commitment.)

P.S. Speaking of which, since I do play every day, has anyone gotten their ticket for playing everyday the last week or so? Was supposed to be $15 ticket if you didn’t miss a day. Sometimes it seems these things just sink into the sea. For instance, I never got a damned thing from the Big Trey yet. It could be I missed clicking the promo page on each day it hit, but that seems improbable.
    ~

• bdf

Got the $15 ticket this morning. I’ve missed a bunch of the Big Trey’s but got one for tonight.

• Alvance83

@ifthethunder said...

Was supposed to be $15 ticket if you didn’t miss a day.

I got mine this morning

• deepfat

@ifthethunder said...

Not I. I’m at 68/134 for NBA Ironman. (Don’t think I’ve missed a day, but not sure.)

I just don’t have the time/resources to keep up and do a good job at NBA. So mostly I just play the forum contest and a few other pocket change things. (And get the results that go with that level of commitment.)

P.S. Speaking of which, since I do play every day, has anyone gotten their ticket for playing everyday the last week or so? Was supposed to be $15 ticket if you didn’t miss a day. Sometimes it seems these things just sink into the sea. For instance, I never got a damned thing from the Big Trey yet. It could be I missed clicking the promo page on each day it hit, but that seems improbable.
    ~

I got the $15 ticket for 3/19

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

I think I am going underweight on PJ today

• ifthethunder

@deepfat said...

I got the $15 ticket for 3/19

Is that the CBB $15 Tourney Tip Off Ticket (3/19)? I didn’t think that was from an NBA promo, but maybe I’m wrong.
    ~

• Codyveo

@theIrrigator said...

I believe I am as well. And by underweight I mean, I play 1 lineup a night ha, and he probably is not going to be in it……..I don’t think.

• Brendan239

@theIrrigator said...

Tucker? I’ve got none

• dgballer

@Brendan239 said...

Tucker? I’ve got none

Washington

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).