7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) — T: 224
    7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -6 ) at Orlando ( 6 ) — T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) — T: 226
    8;00 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at New Orleans ( 7 ) — T: 236.5
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -5.5 ) at San Antonio ( 5.5 ) — T: 235
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) — T: 217.5
    10:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Portland ( -6.5 ) — T: 234

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

These threads have been so slow lately. Are people quitting NBA already or?

I’ll never quit, as I still like it and do the Ironman for NBA and NHL every season.

Yet IMO, NBA DFS is getting kinda tedious with half the league out every night. So while I like it, it’s a little less enjoyable for me.

Typically I like end of season NBA, yet that goes on for like 2 weeks…this whole season has been like the last 2 weeks of a regular season.

I may like a play now, yet come time to make lineups, might be totally off it, so I post less.

• Alvance83

@theIrrigator said...

I think I am going underweight on PJ today

Do you think Orleans Utah will stay close enough to try and stack? I only play one lineup so trying to pick a game to emphasize on.
    -Cleveland Houston interesting if wall sits as one of the lowest totals I think it may go under owned. – new Orleans utah is my choice right now

Going to try and find some value in Dallas Orlando and Charlotte Portland as I
    Have feeling they may be done by half.

After the last couple days I should probably flip my thoughts and play the reverse

• Brendan239

How the hell is that NO/Utah O/U so high? I put Ingram/O’Neil in a LU to be different but everyone’s healthy. I did see that Utah’s L5 opponents averaged about 120 PPG, but I’m not liking anything in particular.

• Njsum1

@Alvance83 said...

Do you think Orleans Utah will stay close enough to try and stack

The oddsmakers suggest that may be the game to stack.

Yet guys are crazy priced up.

I don’t mind a Gobert-Adams stack of that game. Adams gets more minutes as does Gobert in close games and they’ve both paid off in one of their two meetings.

Then maybe you can do Zion-Conley, Zion-Mitchell in addition. Who knows though, lots a blowouts this year

• Tribefan18

I dont think Dallas will blow Orlando out. Dallas has struggled massively with mediocre and bad teams, and they show up for the good teams. I think Orlando hangs around if not wins, so I’m loving vuc tonight.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Slate is tbd.

Kinda of acutally want embiid, harris out.

And some other key names to pull some % off the horents.

But regardless probly 2-3 will be in every line for me.

Also love me some ingram today vs utah, he’s cooked them many times, granted without zion in the mix.

• Njsum1

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Also love me some ingram today vs utah, he’s cooked them many times, granted without zion in the mix

And not this year…might be the reason to try some Ingram. Definitely low owned.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Tucker? I’ve got none

Over on P.J. Dozier, under on P.J. Washington, and dont even consider P.J. Tucker.

• captainwacky

@theIrrigator said...

Over on P.J. Dozier, under on P.J. Washington, and dont even consider P.J. Tucker.

If Charlotte re-signs PJ Brown, I’m going way over on him.

• Tribefan18

I guess tonight is the night we see if the sheep flock to what Vegas says will be the highest total. Without looking at game total, I would have guessed 220 or so.

• feezyg

@Tribefan18 said...

I dont think Dallas will blow Orlando out. Dallas has struggled massively with mediocre and bad teams, and they show up for the good teams. I think Orlando hangs around if not wins, so I’m loving vuc tonight.

No way Orlando wins, Vuc could eat if Porzingis is out…

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Njsum1 said...

And not this year…might be the reason to try some Ingram. Definitely low owned.

Him, Bojan, Conley, and even some 🕷

🕷 history is just as good as if not better against the pelicans. Really like a mini game stack there.

I just wish Zion was out, ingram upside will be forever limited. But if the game shoots out which it def could, alot of guys can go off.

• WillyWongka

Who gets blowout mins for Charlotte tonight?

• Tweety888

@WillyWongka said...

Who gets blowout mins for Charlotte tonight?

Martin brothers

• deepfat

I’ll be heavy on Don Mitchell tonight with low ownership. Anyone else on him?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@deepfat said...

I’ll be heavy on Don Mitchell tonight with low ownership. Anyone else on him?

I’ll probably get some

• blackdirkdiggler

All the touts talkin Oladipo, but I love Sexton as a pivot. Been averaging 20+ real points last 5. Also, why is Houston favored by 2, or at all? Makes no sense whatsoever.

• monarch

Utah put Royce on Ingram this season and had Bojan try and defend Zion. Royce has really held him down twice. I can see Ingram getting the best of him a handful of x/100 but if I was forced to pick Pelicans I would probably like an energy guy like Hart or Bledsoe. They will be getting the softest matchups

• Tribefan18

@feezyg said...

No way Orlando wins, Vuc could eat if Porzingis is out…

Even if he is in, I like him. Zinger is not known for his stellar D

• Brendan240

@Brendan239 said...

Anyone playing Trey Lyles or just go Aminu?

I’ve been leaning more towards Aminu

• monarch

The Spurs are missing like four of their best five defenders. Kyrie should find himself in a lot of favorable isolations

• Herf

Mitchell, Clarkson, Bogdanovic are all in great spots. Bojan is bound to have another 30-40 FPTS game and this is as good of spot as any. Clarkson had 18 points against the Pels last game and shot 3 for 10 from downtown. I expect that to change tonight as well.

EDIT: Utah is also the number one team against the spread in the league. I think they should keep that train rolling tonight.

• Brendan239

So my 3 Centers tonight are Allen, Kanter and Howard.

• Tribefan18

I personally think Portland will blow the doors off of a tired Charlotte team, so I will be playing a little Simons for value in hopes of the blowout.

• Codyveo

I understand the Blazer’s blowout thinking. However, I see the Hornets as a young team trying to prove they belong, they got an emotional win last night, I think they will be jacked to run it back again tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).