7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) — T: 224
    7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -6 ) at Orlando ( 6 ) — T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) — T: 226
    8;00 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at New Orleans ( 7 ) — T: 236.5
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -5.5 ) at San Antonio ( 5.5 ) — T: 235
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) — T: 217.5
    10:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Portland ( -6.5 ) — T: 234

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• thegunnard

Need 3 more in the ONE DOLLAR Forum Challenge!!! It cancels TOO OFTEN!

• Herf

@Codyveo said...

I understand the Blazer’s blowout thinking. However, I see the Hornets as a young team trying to prove they belong, they got an emotional win last night, I think they will be jacked to run it back again tonight.

Runnin’ on straight adrenaline. This was my thought as well.

• maxrluminox

It could be my browser, but I have refreshed multiple times and still no ownership projections in LHQ? Can someone confirm that it is my problem OR is ownership still not updated? Thanks!

• Herf

@maxrluminox said...

It could be my browser, but I have refreshed multiple times and still no ownership projections in LHQ? Can someone confirm that it is my problem OR is ownership still not updated? Thanks!

Same here. No projected ownership.

• maxrluminox

Thanks man!

• monarch

Hornets are pretty good. They really struggle to cover the three point line at the moment and with it being a B2B with travel they are not able to cook up some junk defense for Damian Lillard. He has a higher than normal ceiling tonight in my book.

• maxrluminox

They don’t need to worry about covering the 3 pt line with Dame…….they need to worry about covering the half court line with him pulling from everywhere

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

PF is very limited on FD. if I dont play PJ then I have to play guys that probably do even worse

• Macb44

@thegunnard said...

Need 3 more in the ONE DOLLAR Forum Challenge!!! It cancels TOO OFTEN!

How do I join it?

• Brendan239

If Brogdon and Lamb are out I can’t take McConnell. I just can’t. But I’ll be 2/3 Sabonis at 3% ownership. Sooo much value and only a few pay ups and if Embid sits….70 burger

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

@captainwacky said...

If Charlotte re-signs PJ Brown, I’m going way over on him

I had PB & J for lunch.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

If Brogdon and Lamb are out I can’t take McConnell. I just can’t. But I’ll be 2/3 Sabonis at 3% ownership. Sooo much value and only a few pay ups and if Embid sits….70 burger

Why?

• Herf

Monk or House? FD

• Wsdm61987

@theIrrigator said...

PF is very limited on FD. if I dont play PJ then I have to play guys that probably do even worse

Im weary about PJ Wash in the late slot w/ Cov guardin’ him. Im gonna take my chances with Cov in this one despite PJ probably gettin’ massive usage again

• Codyveo

@Herf said...

Monk or House? FD

For me it’s Monk

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@Herf said...

Monk or House? FD

My pick

• Njsum1

@Tribefan18 said...

I guess tonight is the night we see if the sheep flock to what Vegas says will be the highest total. Without looking at game total, I would have guessed 220 or so.

Well if the “sheep” flocked to that game last night, they did quite well 🤷‍♂️. Total also moved up, so it’s not just like a bad vegas line.

Yeah but I see your point, neither team plays fast, and Utah plays good defense. So the total is puzzling which makes me believe it will somehow get there. Yet it could be one of those games that just gets there without any DFS targets doing the work. Like a semi-blowout with bench players running up the score and closing the gap.

Yet Who knows

• Herf

@Codyveo said...

For me it’s Monk

My thoughts exactly. Just needed reassurance haha.

• nerman

I just switched from House to Monk before logging in here. After seeing the Hayward news I think it makes the most sense.

Love Allen at C on FD but can’t seem to get off Adams. That price is just too low.

• Herf

I swear, I love my lineups until it comes down to fill in the gaps and I keep landing on dog sh*t.

• nerman

Can’t finish lineups until we get Ind/Phi news

• Herf

If the Denver news is true, then Morris is a decent value play, yeah?

• dominicanpapi

@Herf said...

If the Denver news is true, then Morris is a decent value play, yeah?

Absolutely. Denver might run an 8 man rotation tonight.

PG – Murray
    SG – Morris
    SF – Barton
    PF – MPJ
    C – Jokic

Bench: Dozier, Nnaji, Cancar, Hartenstein, Bol Bol

I mean they got 10 guys but out of the bench guys, maybe Dozier and Nnaji will see 20+ minutes.

• Codyveo

Anybody else think the owership numbers are way off? Maybe I’m just way off, lol, which is ok if so. I hope they are right actually.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).