Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3.5 ) at Toronto ( -3.5 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 7 ) at Denver ( -7 ) —- T: 214
    10:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Stickman731

Hate the slate and will be taking the day off except for FD Freeroll. Good Luck to All

• Bellest

@Stickman731 said...

Hate the slate and will be taking the day off except for FD Freeroll. Good Luck to All

Ditto, tho I’ll prolly play a few cheap single entry tourneys.
    Think I’m going to fade all Cleveland and SA players, how do you think that’ll work out lol?

• Bellest

This slate is so ugly, it looks like “First Look” is even staying away…

• jenkins687

Missing my First Look this morning! I enjoy small slates and I’m ready for tonight. Lowry/Millsap is where I think I will start and see where that takes me.

• clrockny24

Gasol?

• priceisrite

I thought the same. Im just gonna fade today. Really ugly slate.

• mellofellowsu

@Stickman731 said...

Ditto. Great day to take a break.

• dailyfinancialsports

Am I the only one who likes this slate?

• TommyWantWingy33

Anyone know what type of minutes restriction Brandon knight is gonna have when he finally hits the floor again?

• TJRhodes

SF is a dumpster fire after LBJ and Kawhi

• GGee87

@TJRhodes said...

SF is s dumpster fire after LBJ and Kawhi

I hate slates when you only have 2 halfway quality choices at SF. Is it worth the risk to punt at the position to be contrarian?

• migarvin99

@dailyfinancialsports said...

I do… have done better with 3 or 4 game slates for the most part….less variance and if your core hits you got a good chance…

• migarvin99

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

Anyone know what type of minutes restriction Brandon knight is gonna have when he finally hits the floor again?

Hopefully it’s 0

• BooduhKing

Crazy thing is I can see LeBron and Leonard both sitting tonight. That would make things interesting.

• Bellest

@BooduhKing said...

Crazy thing is I can see LeBron and Leonard both sitting tonight. That would make things interesting.

I’ll take it one step further; I think it’s quite possible both get scratched after FD lock!

• Casbahscrew

I love it. Next to winning I love the challenge of putting together the perfect team. And the challenge is definitely there tonight. The challenge is to not be part of the 1500 people tied for 1st place and make them 1500 people in 2nd place.

• Ccon33

Couldn’t agree more

• mstunnabro

This slate looks awesome. If LBJ doesn’t rest, it feels like a good day. Kyle Anderson against the Bulls today, if he receives some minutes I think he will be a good play ( small slate I know he will be 10-15% owned unless kawhi is out which wil make it skyrocket )

• CantCatchABreak99

Nope

• pn3

@clrockny24 said...

Gasol?

against the spurs?
    think i’ll pass

• Ibleedblue1

I really dont think Lebron will sit. It was being amped as the last time him and Kobe will face each other. I think they both suit up and Kobe will shoot a lot (shocker)

• BooduhKing

@pn3 said...

against the spurs?
    think i’ll pass

The Bulls have to get their offense moving through somebody. I think it will most likely be him.

• gillio

Really like Gasol/Aldridge until Aldridge sits tonight…

• JustRaze

even Vegas is scared and won’t give up spreads for half the games yet. Can’t pass up the 300k shot on FD so I’ll be throwing in 5-10 entries for a little sweat piece

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.