Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3.5 ) at Toronto ( -3.5 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 7 ) at Denver ( -7 ) —- T: 214
    10:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

no booker no cash

just pathetic defense

• noles1983

faried must have slept with coaches wife

• doozie350

Yea he is crushing. I thought he would regress a bit and be inflated due to 28 shots last night in his duel, but he just keeps getting easy layups blowing by people.

• gritgrinder

WTF is going on with Faried??????

• migarvin99

@soloucity said...

you know this website that we are on right now having this discussion? they have a an app. where they send u all the late breaking news!!! isnt that amazing? so it notifies u if anything major breaks where u dont have to search for it.. its kinda like having your own personal butler strictly for dfs.!!! but im sure ppl who invest hard earned money dont actually have a time in the evening dealing with everything u just said to make sure they dont waste their money because they cant look at their phone for 30 seconds.

What if you work nights? Or you are going out with friends/girlfriend? Or your baby has a meltdown? You can’t be on your phone constantly looking for updates. I like Fanduel for that reason…and switched from Yahoo partly for the bonus, but I was tired of checking news every five minutes up until the last game starts…

I guess it’s just preference

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Nothing to do with Faried. The scrubs getting all the minutes out of the blue. No clue why since they had a nice lead with the starters. He got benched

• Zergeibaka

BOOKER

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

get boned by faried, and booker cant miss

just start baseball already

• noles1983

im over this bullshit nba

• Mrflippy1

Wtf faried is screwing me! I have booker alderige jokic Barton James irving and…. faried wtf

• kobe23

I’d rather have Faried than Love that’s for sure..

From now on if there’s a report of a player bumping knees, chipping a nail or losing an eye-lash, I’m fading them hard because there will be a high chance they won’t show up the next game.

• northdallasforty

Jokic going OFF!!

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Really tilted after the last 2 nights.

Hayward gets pulled with 6 minutes left last night and i miss the cash line by 4 points, tonight booker plays 44 minutes on a back to back and a blowout and crushes value.

Should have kept my original lineup with booker and harris together

• BooduhKing

I’ve been at work all night and too tired to read through this whole thread. Has the manimal bashing been happening yet?

• northdallasforty

Len has been in the game the last 5 mins. Jokic is tooling him. Has produced prob 12fpts to Lens nill. FML. Zero play on Jokic tonight. Ugh

• rebkell

@migarvin99 said...

No Russell? Crazy…

27 D’Angelo Russell ( 5.6%)

• BooduhKing

@BooduhKing said...

I’ve been at work all night and too tired to read through this whole thread. Has the manimal bashing been happening yet?

Haha never mind. The last page is THE page. Thanks for the laughs guys.

• doozie350

He hasn’t been touching the ball

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@BooduhKing said...

Really puzzled on Arthur getting 30 minutes and manimal 15…. Didn’t watch the game, does anyone have any input?

• soloucity

@migarvin99 said...

What if you work nights? Or you are going out with friends/girlfriend? Or your baby has a meltdown? You can’t be on your phone constantly looking for updates. I like Fanduel for that reason…and switched from Yahoo partly for the bonus, but I was tired of checking news every five minutes up until the last game starts…

I guess it’s just preference

did u just skip over my entire post explaning that THE SITE WERE ARE ON RIGHT NOW rotogrinders has an app that sends u alerts directly to your phone where u DONT have to search for anything???? but im sure ppl that work nights or go out with girl/friends or have babies never look at their phone in the evening… u ppl are just trying to create a issue that isnt there

• zpa1989

it was jokic over len. i knew it. damn.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Never again lebron

never again

• teamcdot

LeBron would rather F around and pass. Dude pisses me off so bad, I knew I got suckered in on him.

• teamcdot

I take Frye and Booker but it’s not gonna mean crap when Faried and Len shit the bed.

• kobe23

Cavs might as well replace Love with Frye permanently. He’s playing a lot better than Love and isn’t as fragile.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).