Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3.5 ) at Toronto ( -3.5 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 7 ) at Denver ( -7 ) —- T: 214
    10:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• TeHDruiD

Sick to my stomach tonight. Faded Booker for Clarkson and took Len over Jokic. I use those 2, I win every GPP I joined. Had E’Twuan Moore and a stacked lineup, but really shanked on those 2 to cost me big. On to tomorrow!

• LarkDizzle

@TeHDruiD said...

Sick to my stomach tonight. Faded Booker for Clarkson and took Len over Jokic. I use those 2, I win every GPP I joined. Had E’Twuan Moore and a stacked lineup, but really shanked on those 2 to cost me big. On to tomorrow!

You will win sooner or later because you have the right mind set. Don’t worry about one mistake.

• PozzaNotPizza

• 2016 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

First time posting here, but I tied for 1st in the FBWC qualifier. Now I get to play a h2h with the winner getting a seat and the loser getting $100 lol

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/21852020?uc=359124664#

• chronoxiong

Won all my 50/50s and minimum GPP cash with a score of 311.6. My mistakes were playing Len of course and the Leonard/LBJ combo did well but was not as good as those who paired Leonard with Bazemore. Earlier today, I specifically stated that the SF position was a wasteland and that’s because I could not trust Bazemore, Tucker and Dunleavy Jr in cash games. Turned out Bazemore was the play to allow you to upgrade another position. Darn it.

• jstelzer

@chronoxiong said...

Won all my 50/50s and minimum GPP cash with a score of 311.6. My mistakes were playing Len of course and the Leonard/LBJ combo did well but was not as good as those who paired Leonard with Bazemore. Earlier today, I specifically stated that the SF position was a wasteland and that’s because I could not trust Bazemore, Tucker and Dunleavy Jr in cash games. Turned out Bazemore was the play to allow you to upgrade another position. Darn it.

Leonard/LBJ combo had better score and even if they didn’t I didn’t see a whole lot to upgrade to. Top price PG, SG and C did worse than mid priced ones. Aldridge was really the only higher priced that did anything.

• Brandon684

@jstelzer said...

Leonard/LBJ combo had better score and even if they didn’t I didn’t see a whole lot to upgrade to. Top price PG, SG and C did worse than mid priced ones. Aldridge was really the only higher priced that did anything.

You would have sold yourself short by playing Lowry/DeRozan. They are seriously starting to become “cash game only” plays.

• jstelzer

@Brandon684 said...

You would have sold yourself short by playing Lowry/DeRozan. They are seriously starting to become “cash game only” plays.

I wouldn’t even really consider them that. I’m mainly a cash game player with anywhere from 20-30 entries and just a couple tourney entries each day and I didn’t even really consider either one because they haven’t been hitting value that often and don’t have much upside.

• kobe23

Totally agree with that. Derozan barely hits value even when he scores 30 points, which in real life terms is a great game. He has to blow up for at least 40 points to exceed value. Lowry is a bit better and is sometimes viable in cash depending on the slate.

• CJtheGrump

Yep. DDR was a bad idea. Kinda a pricey for the production I tend to get from him. I went to him from Booker so I could afford Gasol.

Faried was a disappointment. Should I have seen that coming? If so, how? Denver’s coach is a Pop protege? Just simple regression?

• xpac21

there’s just a few coaches in the league you cant trust, no matter what…kidd, skiles, malone, pop, probly some more im not thinking of…heck im not even playing Aaron Gordon anywhere tomorrow even with the great matchup just because i cant trust the coach to not screw with his minutes…fournier either really, the only one im on from them is dipo

• Bellest

291 on FD with Love and Clarkson, good times…

• Agent47

Glad I stuck with my gut about the Bulls keeping their game competitive last night. Managed to profit on the night again and would’ve profited much more if Gibson didn’t have a dud and if I would’ve put my lone turbo quarter arcade lineup in the $1 tourney where my other entries were.

• Ree4erMadness

@CJtheGrump said...

Yep. DDR was a bad idea. Kinda a pricey for the production I tend to get from him. I went to him from Booker so I could afford Gasol.

Faried was a disappointment. Should I have seen that coming? If so, how? Denver’s coach is a Pop protege? Just simple regression?

No way to see the Faried thing coming. I’ve ridden him for the last several games and he’s been outstanding…His coach just benched him after 2 fouls basically and he never recovered.

• Ree4erMadness

@Bellest said...

291 on FD with Love and Clarkson, good times…

Same here, got stuck with Faried and Clarkson, still had 301. sucks…

• Chango

Cashed with a big FAT 0 from Love. Wasn’t expecting that.

• lloydjv1

@Chango said...

Cashed with a big FAT 0 from Love. Wasn’t expecting that.

Don’t feel like the Lone Ranger there. I was out of cell range when the news came down about him and by the time I got the notice, it was too late to make changes. Otherwise I would have cashed on 2 other LU’s.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.