Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3.5 ) at Toronto ( -3.5 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 7 ) at Denver ( -7 ) —- T: 214
    10:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• lloydjv1

@captainspaceface said...

Butler is out.

And so…it begins…….

• BUFUu2

First off I hate this slate. Thinking i will be having a lowry/gasol/leonard combo great night for stars and scrubs

• NickySats

@jamesfishing said...

Would that put Dellevadova into the starting spot I assume?

Yes, he would draw the start. Regardless, Delly could be a decent play in a potential blowout.

But, the Cavs like to have bad teams play with them.

• wolverinezack

https://www.statmuse.com/search?l=NBA&q=pau+gasol+fd+points+versus+the+spurs+by+game+with+chicago played the Spurs 3 times as a Bull, 38.4, 43, and 46.6 earlier this year and that was with Butler, Noah playing

• Agent47

@GhostaVeli8701 said...

https://www.statmuse.com/search?l=NBA&q=pau+gasol+versus+the+spurs+points+per+game
    I hope this helps anyone who’s on the fence about Pau. He’s not a horrible play but his ceiling is definitely not as high based on his history versus the Spurs.

You’re only looking at real points per game. If you look at fantasy points, it looks much better:

https://www.statmuse.com/search?l=NBA&q=pau+gasol+vs.+spurs+dk+points+past+3+seasons+game+log

• Agent47

@wolverinezack said...

https://www.statmuse.com/search?l=NBA&q=pau+gasol+fd+points+versus+the+spurs+by+game+with+chicago played the Spurs 3 times as a Bull, 38.4, 43, and 46.6 earlier this year and that was with Butler, Noah playing

Haha, I saw your comment right after I posted mine.

• tizzytott

Trying to get Lowry, Kawhi, Pau & Kyrie to fit. Any reason why Jason Thompson won’t see 20+ minutes for the Raps tonight?

• ckamins87

• 2016 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2016 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@tizzytott said...

Any reason why Jason Thompson won’t see 20+ minutes for the Raps tonight?

Scola was rested last game, which was the only reason he got minutes, I believe.

• Craigg13

so many PFs, so few spots.

• wolverinezack

Sitting on a Lowry/Kawhi/LMA/Gasol core right now. Lowry put up good numbers against the other meeting with ATL earlier this year. In the Bulls/Spurs game earlier this year – 92-89 both Kawhi and LMA had good games for SA.
    While Len and Jokic can both put up good numbers, aren’t they both a tad foul prone? My luck I take either and they pick up 2 quick fouls and the other one eats. Who will be matched up on Jokic? Chandler? I know he’s a shell of his former DPOY self but he’s still decent at D. Not like Jokic is Olajuwon. Am I silly to think he can limit him? Faried is active enough he can limit Len and maybe they both share rebounds as opposed to 1 going off

• tarheelsrule44

You guys are putting a lot of faith in the Cavs and Spurs players playing. I’m too scared to build a core around them without a pivot in mind.

• JGallo1018

The sub $4K players are all that matters today..whoever has the right ones that hit w the studs that’s it. Getting some of them at 3-9% ownership is key but risky and ballsy. For GPP obviously..

• wolverinezack

Question of the day is will any of these games be close? Vegas doesn’t think Cle/LA and Chicago/SA will be and I don’t blame them.
    That would mean stacking Phx/Den with maybe some of the ATL/Toronto game the way to go. Phx B2B, who knows if Knight plays and jacks up shots taking away from Booker who’s more scoring dependent, and whether we get 14/10 30pt Len or 25/15/6 dimes Len. Faried has been on a tear but who knows if he will play 25mins or 35mins or if we will tweak his back again. Everyone has been waiting on Barton to blow up with Gallo out but that has yet to happen. Mudaiy seems like the closest thing to a sure bet

• tizzytott

@ckamins87 said...

Scola was rested last game, which was the only reason he got minutes, I believe.

Shoot…I just read that he started instead of Scola. Didn’t realize Scola rested. Thanks.

• osuryanf

Disgusting slate.. and it gets much, much, MUCH worse if ANY of LeBron, Aldridge, or Kawhi sit.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Man this sure is a ugly slate… only playing about $6 worth of line ups. smh.

• Blink4

Is there any way to not go Kawhi/LBJ at SF on FD? Literally everyone else is a massive punt.

• lloydjv1

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

Man this sure is a ugly slate… only playing about $6 worth of line ups. smh.

That’s about what it’s worth maybe.

Anyone feel the FD tourney scores will get above 350 tonight?

• wolverinezack

Might be forced to punt if either Kawhi or LBJ sit though I would think there’s a greater chance of LBJ sitting than Kawhi.

• deerosa

Get Creative, Sasha Vujacic and Jason Thompson were in some topp lineups the other night.

Hello Huertas!!!

• wlross3

Mirotic a good play w/ Butler out?

• baseballislife93

@deerosa said...

Get Creative, Sasha Vujacic and Jason Thompson were in some topp lineups the other night.

Hello Huertas!!!

on fanduel? knicks new came out after lock cant imagine anybody having vujacic before the news came out he was starting

• wolverinezack

There’s been nothing about Kyrie/LBJ/Love sitting. Let’s say they all play and the Cavs play like the team they are capable of. If that’s the case, they are up 20 going into the 4th and all 3 ride the bench in the 4th. Highly unlikely either of them hit value if that’s the case. For Kyrie’s price, maybe he hits 30-35. You can probably find cheaper value with the same production @ PG. With Love, maybe he hits the same 30-35 or certainly more like 15-20 at which you can def get more production cheaper out of the likes of Faried, Randle, Taj. LBJ say he hits 4x which he’s done 8 out of the last 9 except the Detroit game where he was just off. Does he hit 4x in 3 quarters? If you fade LBJ you’re probably looking at Baze or Dunleavy as the safest option. You need them to hit 25-30 and hope LBJ only goes for 4x or less

• deerosa

@baseballislife93 said...

on fanduel? knicks new came out after lock cant imagine anybody having vujacic before the news came out he was starting

Late Slate he did, also late swap in DK.

• Bellest

@wolverinezack said...

There’s been nothing about Kyrie/LBJ/Love sitting. Let’s say they all play and the Cavs play like the team they are capable of. If that’s the case, they are up 20 going into the 4th and all 3 ride the bench in the 4th. Highly unlikely either of them hit value if that’s the case. For Kyrie’s price, maybe he hits 30-35. You can probably find cheaper value with the same production @ PG. With Love, maybe he hits the same 30-35 or certainly more like 15-20 at which you can def get more production cheaper out of the likes of Faried, Randle, Taj. LBJ say he hits 4x which he’s done 8 out of the last 9 except the Detroit game where he was just off. Does he hit 4x in 3 quarters? If you fade LBJ you’re probably looking at Baze or Dunleavy as the safest option. You need them to hit 25-30 and hope LBJ only goes for 4x or less

+1
    That’s the best I’ve seen it explained all day!
    I think you can safely apply the same logic to the Spurs studs as well.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.