Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3.5 ) at Toronto ( -3.5 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 7 ) at Denver ( -7 ) —- T: 214
    10:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• captainspaceface

@walkoff9 said...

Hard to pass up on Tim Duncan against ATL for 4400. Rested last game, should hit value easily and crush it if he plays 25 minutes.

Duncan is going up against the Bulls, not the Hawks.

• wilsonhauntsyou

Clarkson’s minutes have been the most consistent regardless of Kobe’s status since the ASG. I’d roll him with confidence over Russell since he’ll likely be less owned and offer similar production.

• walkoff9

@captainspaceface said...

Duncan is going up against the Bulls, not the Hawks.

Mixed up my terrible frontcourts that bleed rebounds to the opposition.

• mbunner23

Moore at 4400 on DK, probably going to play 30 plus minutes with Butler out. Even though its a horrible matchup, it’s enticing for the price.

• snascimento

@mbunner23 said...

Moore at 4400 on DK, probably going to play 30 plus minutes with Butler out. Even though its a horrible matchup, it’s enticing for the price.

why is it a horrible matchup? do ginobili or green play superb defense?

• chronoxiong

I’m lowering my cash games volume for tonight. Horrible slate filled with some lottery teams and possible blowouts. No value at the SF spot and too many choices to pick from at the PF position. Can’t play them all.

• baseballislife93

Anderson Aldridge Gibson or Leonard Thompson Arthur

• xpac21

@snascimento said...

most ppl took green this year in season long leagues pretty early due to the fact he was known as a good defender, one of the few guards who got blocks regularly, but he just hasn’t been able to throw the ball in the ocean so most ppl with half a brain dropped him less than a month in (myself included)

• Agent47

@snascimento said...

I think he was just referring to the Spurs being considered a horrible matchup from a DFS perspective in general. That being said, I’m also thinking of putting Moore into at least 1 lineup tonight since Butler is out. Someone other than Gasol will have to produce if the Bulls want to win or at least keep the game competitive.

• TeHDruiD

@dakimbell said...

Does LeBron definitely play tonight since the whole Kobe last game factor? Thought I heard one of the announcers say lastnight that Lue hadn’t made up his mind yet whether LeBron would play tonight.. The volume was low and I was reading so I might have misheard what he said?

To piggy back off of this a bit, the announcer also said “We know LeBron really wants to play”. If there is anything we know for sure, LeBron gets what LeBron wants in Cleveland

• jamesfishing

What do you guys think of Nikola Mirotic as a punt tonight?

• jdog32310

Mudiay/dunleavy or Augustine/faried for DK GPP?

• tonytone1908

So if Lue says he’s unsure about resting Lebron today I’m thinking it comes down to whether Kobe plays or not. No Kobe, no LBJ. I could though totally see Lebron playing and Kyrie sitting because he’s in a good spot and we all know how good spots go. I don’t think Kawhi will sit but he may not play too much, he won’t need to. I like Kyle Anderson for that reason.

Basically I’m staying away from Kyrie, Lebron, and Kawhi. Too much risk and even if they do play they’ll rest early. No way any of them hits value. Sucks because I like some cheap value guys. We should know about Kawhi plenty early but it’ll be too late for the other two.

• TeHDruiD

I’m not understanding all of this “Kyrie might get rest stuff”. Yesterday it was all over these boards without any data to back it up and I’m seeing it again today. Speculation doesn’t do anyone good, we need something concrete in order to think a player isn’t going to play

I’m a Cavs fan and I watch almost all of there games. Last night, Kyrie took over the game and the guy didn’t look winded whatsoever. Why would I think he’d rest today?

Not only is this man incredibly well conditioned, but he missed around half the season. I think of all of the Cavs, he’d be the least likely to get a rest day especially considering they’re fighting for #1 in the East with the Raptors

The last thing is the Cavs don’t play again until Sunday, they’re going to get plenty of rest heading into that game vs the Clippers. I would think Monday vs the Jazz (back to back after Clippers game) is one where you should truly consider that players will rest, not this one

• Capone1233

I’m rolling out Millsap. He should be low owned and has a good ceiling.

• GGee87

Who are we high on at PF?? On a price per dollar scale. I’m a Hawks fan and I’ve been off of Millsap for a while now minus 1 or 2 slates… but the Hawks are starting to Gel on offense and the D has been #1 in the league. Thinking this game is going to be very close and for that to happen Millsap is going to have to dominate his matchup. Yes he costs a little too much but he can fill up the Stat sheet in a multitude of ways.

• mbunner23

@snascimento said...

It’s more about team defense. Basketball isn’t all about one on one. San Antonio has the best defense in the league and against two guards.

• garciafan59

CLASSIC!!!

• garciafan59

@Bellest said...

CLASSIC!! In my case, here I gonna take Lance Stephenson 6.9 points later…

• ASitar

Love or Faried? I have Liove in right now, but Faried’s been on a tear. I kind of feel like Love has the higher floor and Faried has a higher ceiling. GPP. Is Faried’s late showing smoke in mirrors (Denver fans)?

• NickyBlueEyes

Operation fade Lebron and Kyrie in full effect gentlemen. Only Cav I’m touching is KLove in front of hometown friends and family. I think it’s gonna be a Lowry/Pau/KLove lineup that takes this down.

• TeHDruiD

@ASitar said...

Love or Faried? I have Liove in right now, but Faried’s been on a tear. I kind of feel like Love has the higher floor and Faried has a higher ceiling. GPP. Is Faried’s late showing smoke in mirrors (Denver fans)?

I’m not a Denver fan, but I agree with you completely. With Kyrie and LeBron handling the ball a lot, it depends on if Love is dialed in on his 3 point shot (which he hasn’t been lately). Faried gives you more peripheral stats and is a high energy guy. Stretch 4’s are naturally volatile because it’s all depends on if they’re hitting 3’s or not (Love posts up from time to time, but normally he’s used to clear out the paint for Kyrie/LeBron to drive and either dish it out, or attack the basket)

• Thoughts on Mudiay tonight?

• TeHDruiD

@SausageKingOfConnecticut said...

Thoughts on Mudiay tonight?

I like him quite a bit because of his minutes and his price. He’s been coming alive a little bit here lately

• harrythebullyt

Jokic is better dollar for dollar than Gasol tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.