7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8 ) at Charlotte ( -8 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at Chicago ( 4.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 2.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -2.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2 ) at Atlanta ( -2 ) —- T: 201
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Minnesota ( 5 ) —- T: 216
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11.5 ) at Dallas ( -11.5 ) —- T: 213
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( -8 ) at Sacramento ( 8 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• BUFUu2

@DirkDigglerz said...

Anybody wanna play my test lineup tonight on DK ? got it at 335 I revised it.

sure shoot in to my mail

• KillaChap

@BUFUu2 said...

I should just stay out of this but however I think Bev is a great play for the money…. I don’t think he will be the top pg to play tonight but he will hit his value and then some. I say he get 35 tonight and for 5100 ill take that all day. For christ sake they are playing the bulls with no mcw…… so grant will be guarding him and he will avoid rondo most of the game…… Butler should take harden and wade will have ariza…… I think bev will be a good play

No need to stay out of it, that’s the whole point, to give feedback and I certainly appreciate yours.

• Scottd923

I’m in can you send to me

• Scottd923

Please and thank you

• scott1489

@DirkDigglerz said...

I’ll holla

• whitemamba86

ryan anderson is super cheap today at 4400 and shoots better on the road. i just feel like a rockets stack might be good today capela is my lock today. then have harden with either bev or anderson

• Joshmstar

Just going to slip this in here… I think its best to build around Curry, Butler and Zeller tonight. I wrote about why I think so:

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/taking-a-stand-nba-3-10-1791708

…shameless self-plug…

• MrPerfekt7

@DirkDigglerz said...

Sure I will take that gamble

• hpatel1089

wall or curry cash?

• whitemamba86

@Joshmstar said...

Just going to slip this in here… I think its best to build around Curry, Butler and Zeller tonight. I wrote about why I think so:

…shameless self-plug…

i dont like zeller vs bismack if vuc is out. nice article tho.

• JRite2003

@Joshmstar said...

…shameless self-plug…

I’ll bite… might as well, lol

• frugal

@DirkDigglerz said...

Want to do a friendly no cash just for fun H2H?

• draped

@whitemamba86 said...

ryan anderson is super cheap today at 4400 and shoots better on the road. i just feel like a rockets stack might be good today capela is my lock today. then have harden with either bev or anderson

Anderson is the last guy in my lineup atm. I don’t love it, but at the same time coming off bad performances and an injury no one will own him. and like u said he shoots better on the road, portis aint guarding him either. and like always if he hits some shots he can crush value. definitely a huge risk though. probably like a 90% chance he doesn’t make it into my final lineup but u never know.

• SpitKing

Excuse my ignorance but who is ABC?

Thanks in advance!

• hobbes2d

@whitemamba86 said...

dont think of blowouts man. yeah he was meh earlier but after the all star break this dude is on fire he has scored 43 or more dk points in all but 1 game except for that early game vs sac. which i think he was hungover he never does good in early games. everyone will chase elf today and i was 100% on him last game but not today. i do like batum but he is questionable right now. the only pgs i want to use are kemba and lin since lopez out he will half to score more. but we will know more about whos in or out later and i will have a better judgement. i hope vuc plays today

I love Vuc if he plays. I will still be playing Kemba but just not as much as I would want to. I think he could end up being pretty chalky and I like Lin, and a few others at PG who are lower priced. Or I could pay up for Curry or something like that.

• hobbes2d

@draped said...

Anderson is the last guy in my lineup atm. I don’t love it, but at the same time coming off bad performances and an injury no one will own him. and like u said he shoots better on the road, portis aint guarding him either. and like always if he hits some shots he can crush value. definitely a huge risk though. probably like a 90% chance he doesn’t make it into my final lineup but u never know.

Anderson against Portis/JL defense too haha

• JRite2003

Yeah, Ryan Anderson is super risky tonight.. could pay off, but i doubt it will though.. lol

• DirkDigglerz

Damn so Tyreke out???? Garrett Temple and Lawson interesting!

• KindGuy

@frugal said...

Want to do a friendly no cash just for fun H2H?

I wanna hop in!

• JRite2003

@DirkDigglerz said...

Damn so Tyreke out???? Garrett Temple and Lawson interesting!

Where did you see that?

• FoothillsFlash

@SpitKing said...

Excuse my ignorance but who is ABC?

Thanks in advance!

• Bryan572622

@DirkDigglerz said...

Yeah I will try it out PM me

• whitemamba86

@draped said...

yea i had 4500 left and picked him. he shoots 50% overall and like 48% for 3s on the road i dont love it either.

• Agent47

Payton still at $18 on Yahoo after dropping 65 the other night – hmm…decisions, decisions.

Having a hard time ignoring Koufos at $3,900 on DK. Averaging 27 minutes over his last 4 games, and has gone 6x in his last 3. I would also love Monroe against the Pacers as he has lit them up twice this year, but there’s always the risk of Kidd being himself and randomly deciding to give Monroe only 18 minutes tonight. That’s part of why I’m liking Capela and Koufos better as cheap C options on DK.

• BUFUu2

@hpatel1089 said...

wall or curry cash?

for me that wall easy……

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).