7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8 ) at Charlotte ( -8 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at Chicago ( 4.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 2.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -2.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2 ) at Atlanta ( -2 ) —- T: 201
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Minnesota ( 5 ) —- T: 216
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11.5 ) at Dallas ( -11.5 ) —- T: 213
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( -8 ) at Sacramento ( 8 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• kdsdawg

@whitemamba86 said...

harden capela j val are my locks tonight.

why would you play J Val against quite possibly the best defensive front court in the NBA?

• KindGuy

@bigkino217 said...

hes gonna play like 10-15 mins. what are you expecting him to score in so few minutes?

We don’t know yet how much he will play. He averages just a tad bit under a FP/MIN and against the Nets, I could see that number hovering around 1.2fp/min.

• KindGuy

@California_Cool said...

Yeah, need to see a min limit. If he gets 20, im in.

20 minutes and he’s a lock.

• bigkino217

@elementasrat said...

We don’t know yet how much he will play. He averages just a tad bit under a FP/MIN and against the Nets, I could see that number hovering around 1.2fp/min.

he hasnt played in 2 months

• KindGuy

@bigkino217 said...

he hasnt played in 2 months

Fair point.

• eli87

@ludagrizz said...

Horford

If I cash in tonight I got you!

• blackdirkdiggler

Now that shaun livingston is out, is steph curry a must play?

• FoothillsFlash

I only play on FD and over there, Barea is priced at $4700 – ridiculous.

• TruHawks

i like beverly simply bc he’s from chicago

• ASitar

Vuc out. Fire up Gordon.

• feekdogg

@blackdirkdiggler said...

Now that shaun livingston is out, is steph curry a must play?

I hate to say it, because it’s going to come to an abrupt end, but the Wolves have been ridiculously good on defense the past week.

• Gheag2014

I’m going back to the well on Jeremy Lin hopin they bump his minutes up by one or two

• chronoxiong

I dont want to play Biyombo anymore! Why can’t Vucevic play so I don’t fall for the trap again? Ugh….

• California_Cool

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

@kdsdawg said...

why would you play J Val against quite possibly the best defensive front court in the NBA?

More of the reason, Jonas is only a matchup play. He only gets a good run playing vs slow footed centers on teams that use alot of them. The last game was an outlier, because it was vs the NO frontcourt. Casey played him out of necessity. The usual trend has been putting Ibaka at the 5, because its more of a mismatch vs most teams having a stretch 5 out there. Vs Dwight Howard, its a tossup. If Ibaka is hot, Jonas will sit. If Howard starts off dominating, then you will see more Jonas.

• erizos17

@ASitar said...

Vuc out. Fire up Gordon.

Doesnt Zeller become a safe bet with Vuc out?

• bigkino217

@chronoxiong said...

I dont want to play Biyombo anymore! Why can’t Vucevic play so I don’t fall for the trap again? Ugh….

just dont play him

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

Now that Vuc is out, what’s the better play? Payton/Fournier or P Beverley/Wade? FD

• MrPerfekt7

lil Niko is out. So will that mean Elf and Fournier gonna be highly owned?

• bigkino217

@erizos17 said...

Doesnt Zeller become a safe bet with Vuc out?

zeller probably better if vuc played. biyombo is a much better defender than vuc

• hobbes2d

@California_Cool said...

Acy isnt a bad punt, but he;‘s far from a lock. BKN has used everybody this season, giving them all 20 min. You;‘ll see Justin Hamilton, Booker at the 5, RHJ playing one of the big spots. WIth no opposing big on DAL they don;t need a traditional center.

Right which should lead people off of Hamilton if anything. Booker never plays over 30 minutes. RHJ will play the 4 mostly. I mean it’s a punt so I’m not that concerned about the guy not getting 30 minutes. Acy for min price if he gets 20-25 minutes should produce.

• California_Cool

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

I dont want to play Payton or Gordon at that elevated price on the road, but I feel like you have to, if he;s going to be chalky AF.

• bigkino217

damnit vuc was supposed to come back today so that all the people point chasing with elf would get killed. now he actually has a chance of going off again.

• Beavsftw

Wade gonna cut into Jerians minutes?

• erizos17

@bigkino217 said...

zeller probably better if vuc played. biyombo is a much better defender than vuc

hmm i thought the opposte. Thanks

• JRite2003

Just saw the news about Vuc… changes everything. lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).