7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8 ) at Charlotte ( -8 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at Chicago ( 4.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 2.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -2.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2 ) at Atlanta ( -2 ) —- T: 201
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Minnesota ( 5 ) —- T: 216
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11.5 ) at Dallas ( -11.5 ) —- T: 213
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( -8 ) at Sacramento ( 8 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• draggin49

@7klub06 said...

So who is that player that is gonna be in the winning LU.

I wish I knew cuz that lamar odom bunny ranch package looks like a real good time lmao

• Alcox88

@California_Cool said...

Chandler if Gall is out

Gallo played two games back when Chandler dropped 55+ . not saying that’ll happen tonight but Gallo doesn’t have to sit out to put Chandler in play. Dude can bring the points when they need him to and against boston, i think they will.

• JRite2003

Lol… I’m just hoping to get some car note money on yahoo

• BUFUu2

@draggin49 said...

I wish I knew cuz that lamar odom bunny ranch package looks like a real good time lmao

i agree hope they have some fresh ones

• monarch

Is Elf going to flop tonight?

• hobbes2d

@draggin49 said...

PF is tough , for gpp I can’t get a feel for which way to go. Towns has been great at home, and zaza isn’t some great defender but he’s the top price on dk .
    Millsapp has a nice matchup and has been way more consistent of late.

I don’t like either one really. Millsap has to face Ibaka. Towns I like better. I honestly may just punt Acy at PF and pay up for a G.

• IronMonkey415

Magic Elf going ape **** again?

• kdsdawg

@draggin49 said...

PF is tough , for gpp I can’t get a feel for which way to go. Towns has been great at home, and zaza isn’t some great defender but he’s the top price on dk .
    Millsapp has a nice matchup and has been way more consistent of late.

I am not sure about Millsap with Ibaka now playing for Toronto..he is a stout defender

• Beavsftw

Got Hamilton in half my lineups (low volume player) But I’m thinking about hoping off the train before it’s too late.

• draggin49

@hobbes2d said...

I don’t like either one really. Millsap has to face Ibaka. Towns I like better. I honestly may just punt Acy at PF and pay up for a G.

Yeah keep forgetting ibaka is on Toronto , so yeah not a great matchup for milsapp .
    I think I may just pay up to towns or go low for one of the guys around 4K or so on dk.

• MrPerfekt7

Have a lot of Dieng and in my LU and a few sightings of Horford and Joeffrey. Never played Joeffrey is he worth the play?

• dgballer

Kilpatrick or Iggy GPP on Yahoo

• California_Cool

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Is Elf going to flop tonight?

I dont know if flop is the right word. He floor should be around 30 FD pts…expecting him to trip dub on the road, isnt ideal. The guy has always been hit or miss. Im going balance with him in my lineups, minimizing the risk, not reaching for scrubs or to expect him to get 50 pts.

• dcsports21

Why is everyone so high on Millsap??? Lowest total of the night in what seems like is going to be a grind it out type of game. Way better options imo

• hobbes2d

@draggin49 said...

Yeah keep forgetting ibaka is on Toronto , so yeah not a great matchup for milsapp .
    I think I may just pay up to towns or go low for one of the guys around 4K or so on dk.

Yeah. My mind tells me to fade Rubio/Towns but I’m also scared of having 0 exposure to them when they smash at home.

• dcsports21

@hobbes2d said...

Yeah. My mind tells me to fade Rubio/Towns but I’m also scared of having 0 exposure to them when they smash at home.

GS is only a 5 point favorite. Fade Rubio and KAT at your own risk

• draggin49

Anyone want to weigh in on who’s better out of these cheap dk guys (both around 4K)
    Olynyk / Thaddeus

• mabrla

If Elf goes off again, I’ll lose with no regrets.

With that being said, for those rostering him, this is a good spot especially with Vuc out.

• MrPerfekt7

Anyone on Lamb?

• draggin49

Also minn seems to be trending of late as playing better and GSW has looked like they’ve been worse

• kdsdawg

@draggin49 said...

Anyone want to weigh in on who’s better out of these cheap dk guys (both around 4K)
    Olynyk / Thaddeus

in most cases i try to always play the starter..I am sure there are some exceptions
    Young

• MrPerfekt7

@draggin49 said...

Olynyk / Thaddeus

going with THAD

• sidislike

Mirza and Brogdon both out

• nyknick

is mahinmi worth the punt?

• hobbes2d

@draggin49 said...

Also minn seems to be trending of late as playing better and GSW has looked like they’ve been worse

True. The Warriors have played crappy since even before Durant got hurt.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).