7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8 ) at Charlotte ( -8 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at Chicago ( 4.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 2.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -2.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2 ) at Atlanta ( -2 ) —- T: 201
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Minnesota ( 5 ) —- T: 216
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11.5 ) at Dallas ( -11.5 ) —- T: 213
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( -8 ) at Sacramento ( 8 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Ringthebell26

Single bullet I play for fun of course to make a little money but I’m playing it safe tonight just to minimum cash not the ideal way to go must take risk for GPP that being said I probably won’t even minimum cash. PSabout a three-year lurker love this forum wish I had more to offer very informative good luck to you all !

• fourseasons

Man, it’s agonizing to trust these coaches. There’s lots of potential value in several games, but you can’t trust Atkinson, Kidd, Malone, Joeger, and on and on.

• fourseasons

@Irvin131 said...

Thoughts on Snell, Portis as punts?

Don’t.

• Yeoman

@Russhawk said...

What’s the word on Jokic?

70-čevapčići incoming?

If he plays.

• dunbarnation

@Lathum said...

100% on Elf tonight, going to apologize in advance to everyone.

I just couldn’t ride the train any longer. I decided to fade payton tonight. Good luck everyone

• BUFUu2

@dcsports21 said...

Don’t see much value in the Tor/Atl game….

me neither but i do have howard just for some exposer to that game

• draggin49

GL everyone

• Lathum

GL grinders!

• winnerchickendinner

• Syzltuth

GL everyone!

• Yeoman

@Irvin131 said...

Thoughts on Snell, Portis as punts?

Portis could be good as a GPP dart. Might go off or might only play ten minutes.

• halltere

Its donation time!

• SCARMENTO

good luck fellow grinders.

• biged263835

Went Marvin over Zeller. Zeller hasn’t done anything with his increased workload, Marvin has.

• monarch

Kemba 30.7,Elf 27 percent on FD Shot…I have zero exposure so I’m probably dead

• Jdeac

Good luck everyone, here’s to hoping some grinders pull some big winnings tonight.

• winnerchickendinner

We get an hour of Orlando and Charlotte before the other games. Time to see if payton and walker can keep it up.

• draggin49

@biged263835 said...

Went Marvin over Zeller. Zeller hasn’t done anything with his increased workload, Marvin has.

I didn’t run zeller at all, if vuc was in maybe I would have had a share .

• BigPod

GL all ✌️

• Hiqhliqht

Have 100% Kilpatrick idc hes gonna chuck, No Elf oh my. Welp good luck.

• Lathum

The ownership across sites is so interesting.

Elf 22% on FD GPP, 83% on Yahoo $20 single entry.

And I thought I was being clever playing Cody Zeller on Yahoo, he is 55% owned. Geez

• draggin49

I have a lot of it3 /Giannis /harden/bev as a core.

• Irvin131

Rubio, Payton, ABC, Gordon, Chandler, Snell, portis, amir Johnson, Kat……… don’t feel good about it

• viciousphilpy

No ragrets guys

• BUFUu2

@winnerchickendinner said...

We get an hour of Orlando and Charlotte before the other games. Time to see if payton and walker can keep it up.

good so i know to watch when i get at home or not lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).