3:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    3:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -1 ) at Memphis ( 1 ) —- T: 207.5
    6:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Dallas ( 8 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 11.5 ) at Minnesota ( -11.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 17 ) at Golden State ( -17 ) —- T: 235

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Njsum1

Yeah first post of the day, first time ever, I’ll take it….good day of hoops, early and late slate, looking solid all around.

• RatedDAL

Gonna win me some birthday bucks. Not really but gonna have some DFS fun trying.

Embiid and Sabonis in or out today?

• P0key

A Trae Day!
    A DRAY DAY!
    A Klay Day!
    Chef Cur – Ry!
    Dee Boook!
    Igggy-Time!
    Bridges Road

• monarch

Really like Sabonis and Embiid. Gimme Lowry+Gasol correlation and I’ll add Tobias to Embiid who seem to work well together.

• gaelicgirl

@866 said...

A Trae Day!
    A DRAY DAY!
    A Klay Day!
    Chef Cur – Ry!
    Dee Boook!
    Igggy-Time!
    Bridges Road

Why no Boogie Man?

• RatedDAL

Early slate FD, any chance Gasol or Whiteside in 20-25 minutes outscore chalky Turner?

• ASitar

Early: Lowry/Green/Siakam/Dragic/Whiteside stack

DK

• monarch

@RatedDAL said...

Early slate FD, any chance Gasol or Whiteside in 20-25 minutes outscore chalky Turner?

Yes. Gasol could see a lot more than that. I’m going back to Gasol. Whiteside is sketchy.

• zpa1989

no idea why anyone actually thinks the suns warriors game is a game to target players in, other than backups. you really think the suns go on the road on a b2b and keep it close in oracle? if no one for the dubs rest, zero chance. that rules out most guys from that game

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Not sure if I’ll play this slate or not, but did a once over and this is what I’ll have to say. Thad Young is a LOCK. Play Embiid. Probably Gasol. Lowry, obvies! OG! Fill in the rest.

Good luck!

• Njsum1

@866 said...

A Trae Day!
    A DRAY DAY!
    A Klay Day!
    Chef Cur – Ry!
    Dee Boook!
    Igggy-Time!
    Bridges Road

Too many Warriors imo..for a 17 point spread with the Suns coming off a B2b.

I’m thinking 1 warrior max per lineup, unless you’re gamestacking and hoping for a close game. Someone will get there in 3 quarters. Yet not likely more than one if the game goes as Vegas suggests.

• gaelicgirl

Per Bovada:
    Raptors (-1) at Heat — T: 216
    Pacers at Sixers (-5.5) — T: 219
    Pelicans at Hawks (-2) — T: 237
    Bucks at Spurs (-1.5) — T: 227

• boilermakerbeef

https://twitter.com/FantasyLabsNBA/status/1104753616311803914

If LaVine sits, who sees the biggest uptick?

• Njsum1

@boilermakerbeef said...

https://twitter.com/FantasyLabsNBA/status/1104753616311803914

If LaVine sits, who sees the biggest uptick?

I think it affects all the starters. Lopez would likely be least affected. His direct replacement would be in play as well.

• yisman

noon game right after we lose an hour? WTF?

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Not sure if I’ll play this slate or not, but did a once over and this is what I’ll have to say. Thad Young is a LOCK. Play Embiid. Probably Gasol. Lowry, obvies! OG! Fill in the rest.

Good luck!

Got to find leverage. Going to fade Ibaka/Siakam for Gasol and hope I can play Sabonis.

• monarch

@yisman said...

noon game right after we lose an hour? WTF?

That game has 82-80 all over it

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Got to find leverage. Going to fade Ibaka/Siakam for Gasol and hope I can play Sabonis.

Yeah, I have zero issue fading Siakam. I think Young outscores him anyway at half the ownership.

• ASitar

This slate will be so much easier if Embiid is out

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

That game has 82-80 all over it

Pistons are the hottest team in the league right now. They should destroy the Bulls. The odd start time does throw a wrench in things. Pistons have been awful in afternoon games this year. Plus Reggie is questionable I believe and of obviously LaVine is. I can’t even mess with this showdown.

• Njsum1

Seems like Otto Porter was worth the contract he got. Bulls are 8-6 with him on the floor since his acquisition. With 2 of those losses to the Bucks. Seems like one of those players who makes a team better yet doesn’t always post guady stats. Wizards were better when he played as well.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Pistons are the hottest team in the league right now. They should destroy the Bulls. The odd start time does throw a wrench in things. Pistons have been awful in afternoon games this year. Plus Reggie is questionable I believe and of obviously LaVine is. I can’t even mess with this showdown.

If Reggie and Zach sit, I’ll play the showdown slate.

• bods72

Why no Siakam? Isn’t pf where you attack the heat?

• JSteele

@bods72 said...

Why no Siakam? Isn’t pf where you attack the heat?

Literally 5 posts above you

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.