3:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    3:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -1 ) at Memphis ( 1 ) —- T: 207.5
    6:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Dallas ( 8 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 11.5 ) at Minnesota ( -11.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 17 ) at Golden State ( -17 ) —- T: 235

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• emnj69

@tmarohl said...

Turner and LMA are really power forwards.

I like any guy that is not white going against the bucks that has size or is fast/athletic
    lopez is going to get worse as the season goes on. I will continue to exploit what I see as a weakness

• tmarohl

@emnj69 said...

I like any guy that is not white going against the bucks that has size or is fast/athletic
    lopez is going to get worse as the season goes on. I will continue to exploit what I see as a weakness

Not many fast athletic centers. The guys that hurt the bucks are the hybrid types, like Turner. Go ask Drummond, Gobert, Jokic, Deandre how they did against the Bucks this year.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Early look on DK…Bjelica, PG, and either Blake or Drum seems like the easy locks. Blake is so cheap. DET/BKN in general should be real good competitive game to target with both teams fighting over the 6th seed. Maybe some shortened rotations and heavier minutes for the big dogs.

Just for reference, I saw that PG is dealing with a possible torn rotator cuff in his shooting shoulder. I don’t know if that’s necessarily true or if it was, how he/they will deal with it (the article I read said he was going to try to play through it), but it’s something to monitor.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

Just for reference, I saw that PG is dealing with a possible torn rotator cuff in his shooting shoulder. I don’t know if that’s necessarily true or if it was, how he/they will deal with it (the article I read said he was going to try to play through it), but it’s something to monitor.

Good to know. I know he had the shoulder issue, but wasn’t aware it was that bad. I know he hasn’t been shooting well, but the volume and peripherals have still been there with the price reduction and history against the Jazz. Maybe not quite a lock, but worth some exposure.

• emnj69

@tmarohl said...

Not many fast athletic centers. The guys that hurt the bucks are the hybrid types, like Turner. Go ask Drummond, Gobert, Jokic, Deandre how they did against the Bucks this year.

lol I said non white guys and you name two white guys lol and deandre I dont think deandr even stepped on the court vs them this year lol
    drummond has been pretty much contained though. I thin he had one game with about 40 vs them
    Embid Smashed vs them so did big al

anyways I will keep playing non white guys vs them that have size and or speed especially as the season goes on

Lopez is playing way more minutes than he can handle each game that goes by he will get beat up more and more

this site is about advice and opions -nobody has to listen to mine lol

• tmarohl

@emnj69 said...

lol I said non white guys and you name two white guys lol and deandre I dont think deandr even stepped on the court vs them this year lol
    drummond has been pretty much contained though. I thin he had one game with about 40 vs them
    Embid Smashed vs them so did big al

anyways I will keep playing non white guys vs them that have size and or speed especially as the season goes on

Lopez is playing way more minutes than he can handle each game that goes by he will get beat up more and more

this site is about advice and opions -nobody has to listen to mine lol

Horford does smash them, but he is not really a center either. He is more of a PF type. Jordan had an ok game against them, I was there, MLK day in MKE. Embiid smashes against everyone.

• BBWC_10

@Pandamonious said...

Early look on DK…Bjelica, PG, and either Blake or Drum seems like the easy locks. Blake is so cheap. DET/BKN in general should be real good competitive game to target with both teams fighting over the 6th seed. Maybe some shortened rotations and heavier minutes for the big dogs.

HAHA I was just drawing up my nightly DVP, matchups for tomorrow. I noticed the Wiz suck against PF’s, I thought BJelica can stroke the 3 and no way Parker is going to get out there on him. I’m down with that one!!

• samuri8

At first glance D. Mitchell would seem to be in a smash spot tomorrow. Watching him shoot bricks is painful but that’s the price we pay…

• HeHeardFootsteps

@zpa1989 said...

no idea why anyone actually thinks the suns warriors game is a game to target players in, other than backups. you really think the suns go on the road on a b2b and keep it close in oracle? if no one for the dubs rest, zero chance. that rules out most guys from that game

Lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.