3:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    3:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -1 ) at Memphis ( 1 ) —- T: 207.5
    6:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Dallas ( 8 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 11.5 ) at Minnesota ( -11.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 17 ) at Golden State ( -17 ) —- T: 235

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Njsum1

@bods72 said...

Why no Siakam? Isn’t pf where you attack the heat?

He’s not a must play, he’s delivered mixed results with Kawhi out. Certainly has upside though. If I make 1 lineup, I’ll probably play him, if I make multiple I’ll start fading him. Don’t really have that strong a stance either way. Playing or fading seems fine to me.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@bods72 said...

Why no Siakam? Isn’t pf where you attack the heat?

Nah. The back court, or even SF before the front court. The Raptor in the best spot is Danny Green, but the upside is limited with a guy like him. Only reason I’m interested in Gasol is the price and I think he gets heavy run as opposed to Ibaka. Referring to DK.

• Matoshea

Will Memphis have to give Jonas some extra minutes because of the matchup with Vuch?

• bods72

RG Overall Ranking

Tough to find leverage on small slate. Just take 6x+ with Siakam.

• bods72

RG Overall Ranking

I thought Gasol would get good run and expose the Pels Friday, but Ibaka was the guy off the bench. Not sure either Raptor center will be necessary. Do you touch Butler today? Game log watchers will like his previous score against Pacers.

• Njsum1

@bods72 said...

Tough to find leverage on small slate. Just take 6x+ with Siakam.

He’s not a lock for 6x, and PF’s have not been feasting off Miami. He certainly has upside, and Kawhi being out has been a mixed bag for Siakam. I think everyone whether they realize it or not, thinks Siakam is always an awesome play when Kawhi sits because of the 70 burger he hung on the Wizards. However, the matchup and pace were prime there. He’s underwhelmed enough (and delivered enough as well) when Kawhi has missed that I can see the case for fading or playing.

• Njsum1

@bods72 said...

I thought Gasol would get good run and expose the Pels Friday, but Ibaka was the guy off the bench. Not sure either Raptor center will be necessary. Do you touch Butler today? Game log watchers will like his previous score against Pacers.

You should take a closer look at that game with regards to Gasol.

• P0key

@boilermakerbeef said...

https://twitter.com/FantasyLabsNBA/status/1104753616311803914

If LaVine sits, who sees the biggest uptick?

That lu cabarot guy… Maybe

• IT4MVP

Why was Lopez so bad vs Det the other day? Drum lock him down like that?

• ScofieldReturns

@Matoshea said...

Will Memphis have to give Jonas some extra minutes because of the matchup with Vuch?

thought about this too, ultimately his minutes are really hard to predict. he’s due for a 50 burger, but who knows. he has hit at least 37 in 6/9 games with the grizz so far.

• bods72

RG Overall Ranking

Is Dieng gonna start for Minnesota tonight or will the run Taj?

• ScofieldReturns

@bods72 said...

Is Dieng gonna start for Minnesota tonight or will the run Taj?

in same spot vs NYK when KAT sat taj started last time…dieng hasn’t been getting a lot of PT so have to think it’s the same

• captainwacky

@ScofieldReturns said...

Link

One thing to consider there is that Dieng wasn’t with the team either that day. I don’t know how the dynamic will play out this time, but they didn’t even have that option.

• bods72

RG Overall Ranking

That position for both teams could be huge. Will the tanking Knicks run Jordan for 30 minutes on a back to back off his injury? Trying to figure out if I embrace this uncertainty or just take Wiggins assuming he is over his boo boo/bruise.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

One thing to consider there is that Dieng wasn’t with the team either that day. I don’t know how the dynamic will play out this time, but they didn’t even have that option.

I think they’ll need Dieng’s size against Jordan too. If they start Taj again, Jordan would become a pretty appealing GPP play. He ate the Wolves up inside that game.

• monarch

@bods72 said...

That position for both teams could be huge. Will the tanking Knicks run Jordan for 30 minutes on a back to back off his injury? Trying to figure out if I embrace this uncertainty or just take Wiggins assuming he is over his boo boo/bruise.

The Knicks have tanked so well that they no longer need to tank. They can choose to play hard if they want. They want to keep Jordan happy….he is best buds with KD, the key to the future of their franchise.

• monarch

I am getting a lot of Siakam and like the LUs plenty with him but I think the LUs without him have a higher probability of a higher cash should he underwhelm at 60/70 percent ownership.

• ScofieldReturns

looking at the logs, saric never seems to really get more 24ish minutes…does that really change today?

• yisman

Embiid, Sabonis, Glass, Okafor, Wiggins, and Gay questionable. KAT doubtful. Lot of news today.

• monarch

@yisman said...

Embiid, Sabonis, Glass, Okafor, Wiggins, and Gay questionable. KAT doubtful. Lot of news today.

I will be shocked if Sabonis doesn’t play and feel pretty good about Embiid as well

• TJRhodes

Rockets short handed at C, all in on Capela.

• vick325

Winslow/Siakim or jrich/Tobias?

• ASitar

I’m only doing 2 DK 6:00 LUs and have Ibaka and Gasol in one together, D Green and Lowry in both.

• captainwacky

@TJRhodes said...

Rockets short handed at C, all in on Capela.

dallas has been miserable against C’s lately, too. I dunno if I want all of it, but I’ll have some capela.

• BBWC_10

Patiently waiting for some news, I obviously like the NO/Atl game but I think it will be the most popular. So far core guys looking like (ABC/Randle/Prince/Deroz) Should be lots of value out there.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).