3:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    3:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -1 ) at Memphis ( 1 ) —- T: 207.5
    6:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Dallas ( 8 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 11.5 ) at Minnesota ( -11.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 17 ) at Golden State ( -17 ) —- T: 235

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

I am penciling today in as a schedule loss for the Bucks so I will not have much exposure except to maybe some bench guys. I didn’t even get home last night from the game until 12:30, then lose an hour to daylight savings time. They had to travel in crappy weather to San Antonio. I am sure they probably didn’t hit a bed until about 5 AM. Just hoping Miami can beat Toronto today.

• monarch

Good info!

• monarch

Might have to throw Bam in one…no Kawhi, less iso more long jumpers more rebounds/pace.

• queensfinest

im surprised there hasnt been much talk about cousins. i know hes expensive on dk but playing centers vs the suns and ayton defense never seems to fail

• ASitar

@tmarohl said...

I am penciling today in as a schedule loss for the Bucks so I will not have much exposure except to maybe some bench guys. I didn’t even get home last night from the game until 12:30, then lose an hour to daylight savings time. They had to travel in crappy weather to San Antonio. I am sure they probably didn’t hit a bed until about 5 AM. Just hoping Miami can beat Toronto today.

So no to ABC on DK? Him or Deroz?

• Shaudy_lo

If Wiggins and Towns is out I’m going to play Rose and Bates-Diop.

Sucks because I want to run Young and Payton but I can’t ignore Rose .

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@ASitar said...

IMO there is only one decent play in that game and it’s Belinelli and only if Gay sits.

• monarch

I’m off Embiid. Supposedly four minute spurts today

• tmarohl

@ASitar said...

I’m sure I will play some Bucks in one lineup, as a fan, but I think this is a bad spot for them. Might play a some Pau and DJ Wilson, because this seems like a game where they can get some garbage time run.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I’m sure I will play some Bucks in one lineup, as a fan, but I think this is a bad spot for them. Might play a some Pau and DJ Wilson, because this seems like a game where they can get some garbage time run.

Ooooh, forgot about Pau REVENGE!

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

IMO there is only one decent play in that game and it’s Belinelli and only if Gay sits.

You don’t like LMA or DDR? How about Bertans if Gay is out?

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Ooooh, forgot about Pau REVENGE!

Pau didn’t even get off the bench last night, so thinking they were planning on giving him some decent run tonight at SA.

• Im playing embiid, its a two game slate he can still be the highest scorer regardless. Also as a heat fan i see gasol and whiteside cancelling each other out and the game going small. Sikiam, bam, ibaka, kelly o will all be in there down the strech.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

You don’t like LMA or DDR? How about Bertans if Gay is out?

Eh, not especially. I’ve only glanced at the slate, but I just don’t see either really crushing here. I haven’t tried building any line ups yet either so I’m not sure what I can fit. I think I’d rather get up to Harden though with potential Wolves value than play DDR or Collins or Randle over LMA. Really the Wolves are the key to the slate. I suppsoe if Wiggins and KAT play that would change a lot for me. AD news would change some things too.

• RiskyBiscuits

I rarely ever stack a team on FD, but I am thinking about stacking the Pels and figuring it out from there. FD. Diallo, Randle, Kenrich, and either Elf,Jackson or Clark.

How does anyone feel about Jackson tonight? Everyone was on Elf the other night, but Frank ended up getting 35+ minutes, while Elf got 28. Im tempted to play Elf after he let people down the other night, but his ceiling has got to capped if he is only going to see 25 minutes.

• Nmj4786

Really liking Klay again tonight. He seems to be the one more often than not that smashes when they blow teams out. He was basically in this exact same spot vs Suns last time they played coming off smashing with a days rest in between games. And while I know that is not indicative of how he will perform tonight it feels like the one spot in that game, besides maybe Ayton, I want exposure to.

Side note: Langston Galloway has made 12 straight 3s and Klay has 10 in a row. 1st and 2nd longest active streaks in NBA right now. I feel that like that info makes it’s way to Klay and he comes out hot.

• theIrrigator

@RiskyBiscuits said...

I rarely ever stack a team on FD, but I am thinking about stacking the Pels and figuring it out from there. FD. Diallo, Randle, Kenrich, and either Elf,Jackson or Clark.

How does anyone feel about Jackson tonight? Everyone was on Elf the other night, but Frank ended up getting 35+ minutes, while Elf got 28. Im tempted to play Elf after he let people down the other night, but his ceiling has got to capped if he is only going to see 25 minutes.

Why would elf only play 25 mins?

• ScofieldReturns

How does everyone feel about beards hand?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

@RiskyBiscuits said...

If I was going to split hairs on Franks and Elf’s minutes I’d point to the chunk of time Elf was in the locker room with the hand issue, which for all we know also impacted his play, and Elf not being on the floor at the end and Frank staying out when the game got out of hand. I don’t think we can count on the same distribution of minutes.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

If I was going to split hairs on Franks and Elf’s minutes I’d point to the chunk of time Elf was in the locker room with the hand issue, which for all we know also impacted his play, and Elf not being on the floor at the end and Frank staying out when the game got out of hand. I don’t think we can count on the same distribution of minutes.

I was about to bring this up— I don’t think we know enough about the situation given the weird hand deal.

• captainwacky

@captainwacky said...

I was about to bring this up— I don’t think we know enough about the situation given the weird hand deal.

Also, this could easily be in reference to Robert Kraft’s massage parlor scandal, but also might be about Elfrid Payton.

• FunchessOfFun

If Embiid is playing in “short 4 minute spurts, or shorter”….what do we expect for total minutes played? Anyone more familiar with the philly rotations?

• RatedDAL

Is it better to stack 7 or 8 from one game on a 2 game slate or is a 5-4 distribution between the games more sound?

• BBWC_10

@tmarohl said...

Why would bench guys be more able to play than starters? These guys are professionals in their prime. I think this will be a great game, once the ball is tipped the competitive juices will start flowing. I like this game, I think its very stackable, (ABC/Bled/Deroz/White)

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

By the way….Doesn’t Embiid always play in roughly 4 minute bursts? That guy is always checking in and out of games constantly.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.