3:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    3:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -1 ) at Memphis ( 1 ) —- T: 207.5
    6:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Dallas ( 8 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 11.5 ) at Minnesota ( -11.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 17 ) at Golden State ( -17 ) —- T: 235

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• captainwacky

@BBWC_10 said...

Why would bench guys be more able to play than starters? These guys are professionals in their prime. I think this will be a great game, once the ball is tipped the competitive juices will start flowing. I like this game, I think its very stackable, (ABC/Bled/Deroz/White)

After coming strongly to Derrick White defense when he was chalk vs atlanta, this is one where I would exercise a lot of caution— his price is way up, and this matchup is brutal for him.

• emnj69

bam or ibaka?

• emnj69

also how do u feel about turner-seems like not a great fit for today

• Shaudy_lo

Elf also went out for a little bit with an injury so you have to consider that .

• emnj69

lma will eat vs bucks-I will continue to play centers vs bucks and although lma is not a true center by nature clearly he is the one that will be eating up all of the boards vs bucks and a tired lopez will do nothing to get in his way

• gunshow2425

@emnj69 said...

lma will eat vs bucks-I will continue to play centers vs bucks and although lma is not a true center by nature clearly he is the one that will be eating up all of the boards vs bucks and a tired lopez will do nothing to get in his way

Lma struggled bad vs bucks last game

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@FunchessOfFun said...

If Embiid is playing in “short 4 minute spurts, or shorter”….what do we expect for total minutes played? Anyone more familiar with the philly rotations?

I was pretty sure there was another game this season when he was gonna play 4 min spurts but can’t find any information on which game it was to compare. Hell it could of been a completely different player I’m thinking of

• @theIrrigator said...

I was pretty sure there was another game this season when he was gonna play 4 min spurts but can’t find any information on which game it was to compare. Hell it could of been a completely different player I’m thinking of

Yeah embiid usually is coming out early in first q and starts 2nd q anyways, thd bigger concern is whether his mins are capped off. Regardless i am playing him, its 2 games he easy my favorite to be the highest scorer.

• Njsum1

@RiskyBiscuits said...

How does anyone feel about Jackson tonight? Everyone was on Elf the other night, but Frank ended up getting 35+ minutes, while Elf got 28. Im tempted to play Elf after he let people down the other night, but his ceiling has got to capped if he is only going to see 25 minutes.

Atlanta.Hawks. Nough said.

You can play both, and I will, yet how many assists did frank Jackson have in his 35 minutes? 0.0

The better play is….

And it’s not even close…IMO

• BBWC_10

@captainwacky said...

After coming strongly to Derrick White defense when he was chalk vs atlanta, this is one where I would exercise a lot of caution— his price is way up, and this matchup is brutal for him.

Not a huge fan of White today but I think scoring PG’s do well vs. Mlw, If SA is going to keep up with ABC and the Bucks they will need a lot of scoring from White and Derozan, LMA may get his points but If he is chasing Brook around I don’t see him getting a Dbl/Dbl. I think this is the reason I love DDR today, he may need to score and grab boards.

• emnj69

@gunshow2425 said...

Lma struggled bad vs bucks last game

on the road -I like my lma at home and the bucks will be tired-he will eat bigly most will play derozan as he had a big game last time around but I think gay will be out as well

• captainwacky

@BBWC_10 said...

Not a huge fan of White today but I think scoring PG’s do well vs. Mlw, If SA is going to keep up with ABC and the Bucks they will need a lot of scoring from White and Derozan, LMA may get his points but If he is chasing Brook around I don’t see him getting a Dbl/Dbl. I think this is the reason I love DDR today, he may need to score and grab boards.

I’m more on board with DDR or LMA— white is a scoring guard but he relies a lot on getting to the cup. Bledsoe is good at keeping guys in front of him, and the bucks are hard to score on in the paint. Also, he gets a lot of blocks and steals in his ceiling games, and the bucks don’t give up tons of those either. Not saying he can’t succeed, I just think it’s going to be tough and he’s price up from his big day vs atlanta.

• RiskyBiscuits

@captainwacky said...

I was about to bring this up— I don’t think we know enough about the situation given the weird hand deal.

I did not know about the hand issue. I thought maybe they started limiting all the starters minutes and see what their young guys can do. But the hand issue puts a wrench in that theory. I gotta get better with these injury updates.

• RiskyBiscuits

Also, did anyone else see Giannis hit 2 3’s in a row last night? That’s scary.

• captainwacky

@RiskyBiscuits said...

I did not know about the hand issue. I thought maybe they started limiting all the starters minutes and see what their young guys can do. But the hand issue puts a wrench in that theory. I gotta get better with these injury updates.

There’s merit to the looking at young guys thing, too… I’m just not exactly sure where Elf lies in that equation- he’s only 25 and hasn’t exactly gotten a great look yet, so maybe he’s in that bunch.

• RiskyBiscuits

@Njsum1 said...

Atlanta.Hawks. Nough said.

You can play both, and I will, yet how many assists did frank Jackson have in his 35 minutes? 0.0

The better play is….

And it’s not even close…IMO

I played both last time out, so I might just do that again.

• tmarohl

@emnj69 said...

The Bucks must really suck, because all I read on these pages is how much they suck against centers, small forwards, power forwards and shooting guards.

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

The Bucks must really suck, because all I read on these pages is how much they suck against centers, small forwards, power forwards and shooting guards.

But they’re really good against PG’s….so at least you have that to hang your hat on 🤔😎

• tmarohl

@RiskyBiscuits said...

He has done that several times this year. He has been improving as the year has gone on. He came out in the middle of halftime entertainment last night and went to that spot with some kids and had them feed him the ball in that spot. He drained about 7 in a row.

Giannis’ 3 pt shooting % by month throughout the season
    October: 6.3%

November: 14.3%

December: 22.2%

January: 30.6%

February: 45.5%

• Njsum1

@RiskyBiscuits said...

I played both last time out, so I might just do that again.

Very few bad plays against the Hawks…usually

• gaelicgirl

@RiskyBiscuits said...

I tremble at the thought of Giannis developing a reliable 3-pt shot LOL

• Njsum1

@captainwacky said...

Yep, but I’m doing a heat check in a least one lineup. Dude is ballin right now

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

But they’re really good against PG’s….so at least you have that to hang your hat on 🤔😎

Yeah, but I also read on the forum how bad of a defender Bledsoe is perceived to be, but in all actuallity, he is probably in the top 3 or 4 at his position at defense.

• chansing

• chansing

The destroyer of lineups everywhere returns COJO

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).