3:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    3:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -1 ) at Memphis ( 1 ) —- T: 207.5
    6:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Dallas ( 8 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 11.5 ) at Minnesota ( -11.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 17 ) at Golden State ( -17 ) —- T: 235

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• RiskyBiscuits

@tmarohl said...

He has done that several times this year. He has been improving as the year has gone on. He came out in the middle of halftime entertainment last night and went to that spot with some kids and had them feed him the ball in that spot. He drained about 7 in a row.

Giannis’ 3 pt shooting % by month throughout the season
    October: 6.3%

November: 14.3%

December: 22.2%

January: 30.6%

February: 45.5%

I don’t get to watch a ton of MIL games, if ever. I’ve always been under the impression that he was maybe slightly better than Ben Simmons at shooting 3’s, but that is clearly inaccurate. He has tried 153 3’s this season. My mind is being blown.

• tmarohl

@chansing said...

That is awesome!

• tmarohl

@RiskyBiscuits said...

I don’t get to watch a ton of MIL games, if ever. I’ve always been under the impression that he was maybe slightly better than Ben Simmons at shooting 3’s, but that is clearly inaccurate. He has tried 153 3’s this season. My mind is being blown.

Unlike Ben, Giannis is trying to get better at them and will shoot them in a game. I can’t recall a game where he didn’t try at least three over the last several months. I am a season ticket holder and have been to most of the home games, and have seen every other game on television.

• jcotdl

@tmarohl said...

Giannis’ 3 pt shooting % by month throughout the season
    October: 6.3%

November: 14.3%

December: 22.2%

January: 30.6%

February: 45.5%

I love this. I think if he adds range he gets into the top-20 all time discussion. Pardon my fanboy- ism, but he becomes unstoppable IMO. Not meaning to get into the ‘hot take’ stuff but as a fan, man, this gets me going.. sorry, just a random thought..

• tmarohl

Those Pacer uniforms today are God Awful!

• callmetouch

So Lowry>Simmons in tiers…..of course i stack Simmons.

• Njsum1

Simmons, Reddick and Butler….standing around watching other people play basketball today…least they got floor seats 🤔

• RiskyBiscuits

@jcotdl said...

I love this. I think if he adds range he gets into the top-20 all time discussion. Pardon my fanboy- ism, but he becomes unstoppable IMO. Not meaning to get into the ‘hot take’ stuff but as a fan, man, this gets me going.. sorry, just a random thought..

Its a slow forum day. We can talk about whatever we want. Wheres MT when the floor is open. I think most people would agree with you. How can Giannis be stopped if he is a legitimate threat from 3. The 3’s I saw him make were pretty open, the defender was in front of him, but giving him a good amount of space, daring him to shoot. If defenders are forced to stick to him outside the 3 line, he is going to go right around them. It will be fun to watch. Its gotta be nice to be in such a small market and be able to see Giannis play every home game.

• RiskyBiscuits

@tmarohl said...

Unlike Ben, Giannis is trying to get better at them and will shoot them in a game. I can’t recall a game where he didn’t try at least three over the last several months. I am a season ticket holder and have been to most of the home games, and have seen every other game on television.

Oops, you’re the season ticket holder, my bad. I am jelly though.

• RiskyBiscuits

@tmarohl said...

So how do you feel about Giannis today? Last time they had a back to back, they had LAL the first night, then a tougher match-up in UTA. He crushed in UTA.

• tmarohl

@RiskyBiscuits said...

So how do you feel about Giannis today? Last time they had a back to back, they had LAL the first night, then a tougher match-up in UTA. He crushed in UTA.

I don’t like the Bucks at all today. I am chalking it up as a schedule loss. Late game last night that started at 8 and didn’t get over until 10:30 or so. Lose another hour to daylight savings time. I’m sure they probably didn’t get to San Antonio to a hotel until 5 am or so. I think they will be tired and sluggish and do not have a very good feeling about the game from a Bucks perspective.

• gaelicgirl

@RiskyBiscuits said...

Wheres MT when the floor is open.

Might be making his way to the land of milk and honey, aka Nashville LOL

• captainwacky

@Njsum1 said...

Yep, but I’m doing a heat check in a least one lineup. Dude is ballin right now

I definitely will have spot exposure to him. I just don’t think he’s a crazy strong play today, but he’ll be very low owned.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Might be making his way to the land of milk and honey, aka Nashville LOL

Looking for blow and woman most likely.

• monarch

Man, its tough to focus on this 6pm slate while keeping up with the early one.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

I’ve bet Giannis for MVP each of the last two preseasons… this looks like it will be close for this one, but man, that guy is the unequivocal future best player in the league if he isn’t already pushing for it now.

• ASitar

You have to eat the Gibson chalk, no?

• chronoxiong

I’m praying for Deadman to play tonight so that way, I wont have to roster that prick Alex Len again.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

I guess tonight I finally cash in my $555 DK Ticket. Wish it was a better slate. Hopefully we somehow get Wolves news before lock, but not counting on it.

• pn3

time to chase trae young’s and collins score from last game and fail

• monarch

Ham Adebayo

• P0key

winslow and jrich are killing me…you mean to tell me i should of played powell and og anouby at SF on FD!!??

• jcotdl

@RiskyBiscuits said...

Its a slow forum day. We can talk about whatever we want.

I won’t go crazy here but I will mention I see the history of unguardable shots as something like: Mikan’s hook, Kareem’s skyhook, Mj’s fadeaway, Dirk’s fadeaway. While those last two were getting going, the Eurostep became legitimate. Giannis is the prototype- I see him mastering the three point shot as he is already the best Eurostep ever. The master stroke is when his athleticism fails him, Giannis leans on his addition to the list: ABC shooting threes while fading away. Defenders cannot close hard, cannot challenge shot, cannot stop the bull rush, and he becomes the SuperFreak. Amen to the basketball gods

• cjs5555

@Pandamonious said...

I guess tonight I finally cash in my $555 DK Ticket. Wish it was a better slate. Hopefully we somehow get Wolves news before lock, but not counting on it.

then why not save it?

• jcotdl

sorry. think i went crazy

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.