3:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    3:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -1 ) at Memphis ( 1 ) —- T: 207.5
    6:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Dallas ( 8 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 11.5 ) at Minnesota ( -11.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 17 ) at Golden State ( -17 ) —- T: 235

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• RiskyBiscuits

@jcotdl said...

sorry. think i went crazy

Nah, its cool. I think it is a pretty popular opinion too.

• @P0key said...

winslow and jrich are killing me…you mean to tell me i should of played powell and og anouby at SF on FD!!??

Me 2!!! Wtf

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@cjs5555 said...

then why not save it?

Because I’ve been waiting for them to run a 100K to first contest to use it and it’s been over a month since they have. The NBA season is only going to get uglier from here. It doesn’t expire until 2020, but I don’t think I want to hold onto it that long and with MLB they probably won’t run a $555 100K to first this year.

• mbunner23

@jcotdl said...

I won’t go crazy here but I will mention I see the history of unguardable shots as something like: Mikan’s hook, Kareem’s skyhook, Mj’s fadeaway, Dirk’s fadeaway. While those last two were getting going, the Eurostep became legitimate. Giannis is the prototype- I see him mastering the three point shot as he is already the best Eurostep ever. The master stroke is when his athleticism fails him, Giannis leans on his addition to the list: ABC shooting threes while fading away. Defenders cannot close hard, cannot challenge shot, cannot stop the bull rush, and he becomes the SuperFreak. Amen to the basketball gods

Giannis eurostep is better than Hardens??

• cjs5555

@Pandamonious said...

Because I’ve been waiting for them to run a 100K to first contest to use it and it’s been over a month since they have. The NBA season is only going to get uglier from here. It doesn’t expire until 2020, but I don’t think I want to hold onto it that long and with MLB they probably won’t run a $555 100K to first this year.

weird slate for them to run that contest if they’re being picky

• jcotdl

@mbunner23 said...

i see you. but is harden one dribble from the three-point line to rim? and i would think we could agree that Giannis is better at the rim?

• Benf15harp

@mbunner23 said...

People trippin!
    GG new avatar got me like

LMAO

Ben out!

Good luck everyone

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

When I was 11 I learned that I didn’t have to take the steps in a straight line….. (yes I grew up in Europe) …. after 20 years living here I still marvel at the fact that it became a thing here and named “eurostep”… and that every time I play and do it some hunk accuse me of traveling just because I didn’t go straight into his lane…. baffling… truly amusing

• noddy

Is KAT out?

• boognish22

Raw points: Teague or Elf?

• jcotdl

@Unico10 said...

fact that it became a thing here and named “eurostep”

Argentinian Ginobli hated the ‘Euro” tag. it was his thing

• samuri8

I wish the Pelicans weren’t being so cagey and I could plug in Kenny hustle without hesitation…

• jess701

Had some stuff to do I am very late to forum. Is Harden top play tonight or no?

• Sirchad

Small concern about trae young’s minutes, have been down since the quad overtime game. As good as his results were last night, he only played 29 min and was not in foul trouble.

• Njsum1

@samuri8 said...

I wish the Pelicans weren’t being so cagey and I could plug in Kenny hustle without hesitation…

considering a few 5 man pelican stacks if Okafor and AD are kind enough and sit this one out.

The cost is only 28.1. If you look at the last couple of games…you got a 5x return with Brooklyn, yet the starters saw limited minutes in a wacky game. and a like a 6.2x return for the spurs. I’m gonna do it regardless if those guys miss, yet it’s slow, so I’ll jump in on a discussion of this strategy on DK if anyone wants to weigh in.

• IT4MVP

Turner for Christ sakes wtf are you doing

• mbunner23

@Benf15harp said...

People trippin!
    GG new avatar got me like

LMAO

Ben out!

Good luck everyone

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@jcotdl said...

Argentinian Ginobli hated the ‘Euro” tag. it was his thing

Name never made sense to me…

Bach to dfs I see Joel is playing in 4 minutes slugs more than spurts… lol… fell for it

• Njsum1

@Unico10 said...

Name never made sense to me…

Bach to dfs I see Joel is playing in 4 minutes slugs more than spurts… lol… fell for it

And the Pacers big men are playing in one minute intervals between fouls 🤷‍♂️💩

• mambaland

every night when i lose i wish it was still tied to my 2018 1099…i will be down looking for win all year again

• Fhukle

Who is everyone’s top stud for today??

• mbunner23

@Fhukle said...

• Fhukle

@mbunner23 said...

I have the opposite side of that right now with luka and ddr for my big SGs… think I should make moves to get up to harden?

• Mrsmith887

@Fhukle said...

I think everything hinges on the wolves situation – for me at least. If KAT is out Would love to play Harden and Dieng together ( as a drop on FD even if he doesn’t get the minutes – or a huge upside play if he does ) , but leaning on a DeRozan & Randle or Vucevic core at the moment

• superjon

Curry – Harden – Saric – J-Val

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.