3:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    3:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -1 ) at Memphis ( 1 ) —- T: 207.5
    6:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Dallas ( 8 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 11.5 ) at Minnesota ( -11.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 17 ) at Golden State ( -17 ) —- T: 235

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Had trae and collins last night, won’t have any tonight.

• captainwacky

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Had trae and collins last night, won’t have any tonight.

I had some last night, and less tonight, so we’re on the same page there.

• hobbes2d

Someone I have yet to see anyone mention….

• RiskyBiscuits

With Dedmon in play, that means Len will go for 45 FPS right? I am pretty sure thats how this works.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I have no idea what to do.

Leaning plugging in Conley-Ross-Collins-Randle then leaving the rest open for Minny news. I kind of want to play Ayton. I know I’m fading Warriors. I’m leaning fading DAL/HOU, but I might go ahead and squeeze in Harden if we get Minny news somehow.

• lotusbomb

Do I dare go back to teague?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@RiskyBiscuits said...

With Dedmon in play, that means Len will go for 45 FPS right? I am pretty sure thats how this works.

Wouldn’t surprise me!!!

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Leaning plugging in Conley-Ross-Collins-Randle then leaving the rest open for Minny news. I kind of want to play Ayton. I know I’m fading Warriors. I’m leaning fading DAL/HOU, but I might go ahead and squeeze in Harden if we get Minny news somehow.

You can play Ayton…I have a little. He sees his minutes unless he gets into foul trouble and has done well against the Warriors. I’m not going to have too much, but I’ll have some.

• Njsum1

The pelicans are the worst. They really don’t know if okafor and Davis are playing. They’re playing for nothing…come on with the news already

• @Pandamonious said...

Is that you in 1st on dk nascar?

• mbunner23

Trae only played 29 min last night. They’re playing Pels without their best perimeter defender. All in

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

Is that you in 2nd on dk nascar?

Yes. 1st now. I don’t know why I follow my NASCAR scores. Up 71,000+ right now. By time the race is over I could be at 100.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

Trae only played 29 min last night. They’re playing Pels without their best perimeter defender. All in

Yeah, should probably be on Trae. Definitely safer than Conley I think. Conley is just red hot right now and could outscore Trae for a few hundred less.

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

Trae often only plays 29 minutes.

• boilermakerbeef

@Pandamonious said...

Yes. 1st now. I don’t know why I follow my NASCAR scores. Up 71,000+ right now. By time the race is over I could be at 100.

I just snuck into the top 9000….coming for ya

• @Pandamonious said...

I know this is the one i hate following, im at 326 with suarez, he is killing my lu.

• hobbes2d

@Pandamonious said...

Can’t believe Busch was only 30% lmao

• mbunner23

@Njsum1 said...

Trae often only plays 29 minutes.

9 of the last 11 have been over 30. Some way more than 30.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

I know this is the one i hate following, im at 326 with suarez, he is killing my lu.

Yeah, it’s completely useless to. 2 weeks ago I lost 11K in winnings on the last lap then last week 4K in winnings on the last lap and was up 15K with 4 laps to go.

• ASitar

Good night to use Mitchell Robinson?

• RiskyBiscuits

AD playing.

• mr_papageorgio

Ok Pels, almost game time, might want to figure out who’s playing…

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

9 of the last 11 have been over 30. Some way more than 30.

I’m playing him, yet look at his last 4…one was a rest game after the 3ot. However, not seeing big minutes since then. He’s still a good play even if he only sees 30 to 32. Just saying I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t get over 32 minutes. In fact I’d be surprised if he did. Still going against elf def for 32 minutes so, still a good play.

• mbunner23

I can’t make a lineup without wolves news.

Glass is In?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.