7:00 PM EST : New York ( 4.5 ) at Washington ( -4.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 12.5 ) at Houston ( -12.5 ) —- T: 244.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 2.5 ) at Memphis ( -2.5 ) —- T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -11.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• 7klub06

Let’s get this party started.

• FantasySultan

11 hours 15 minutes to lock.

Hurry the f up.

No thing changes throughout the day.

• got9forya

Welp after that dumpster fire last night lets hope we get more injury news before lock smh. Im way off LBJ and AD. Guessing LBJ will be out.

• superjon

Looking to get some exposure to players that

1. Have seen their price drop steadily
    2. Have not had a ceiling game in a while

The ones that immediately stand out to me are

Tomas Satoransky
    Lou Williams
    Jarret Allen
    Lauri Markanaen

• Pick1979

Somehow I won a 222$ qualifier last nite w out taking Bledsoe out . Only had him and Middleton, no Lopez or Di

• Pick1979

@superjon said...

Tomas Satoransky
    Lou Williams
    Jarret Allen
    Lauri Markanaen

Maybe play one of each in a few large gpp?

• theIrrigator

@superjon said...

Tomas Satoransky
    Lou Williams
    Jarret Allen
    Lauri Markanaen

I may play some Sato since it may help him coming off the bench but I’ll probably pass on the other 3. Maybe Lauri

• 7klub06

@superjon said...

Tomas Satoransky
    Lou Williams
    Jarret Allen
    Lauri Markanaen

I would play Satoransky but he burn me other day. And he is not starting today

• JTAx33

Lauri is the only of those 3 that interests me

• MoccasinMusic

Elf off the shelf

• Ace15

Can I play 4 centers? Love KP tonight, you can go back to Whiteside, Sabonis. I don’t think Baynes repeats, but I think Saric can and is a very solid play. Elf looks to be in a nice spot. I’ll be playing Dame at home.

• theIrrigator

@Ace15 said...

Can I play 4 centers? Love KP tonight, you can go back to Whiteside, Sabonis. I don’t think Baynes repeats, but I think Saric can and is a very solid play. Elf looks to be in a nice spot. I’ll be playing Dame at home.

Also Drummond with no TT is interesting

• Gadnuk

The biggest thing for me is deciding how much and who to play of Forbes / White / Mills

• 7klub06

Some good value on the slate tonight
    Delly
    White
    Augustine
    Troy Brown
    Portis
    Jeff Green
    Toscano-Anderson
    Rondo
    Harkless

• Njsum1

@got9forya said...

Welp after that dumpster fire last night lets hope we get more injury news before lock smh

Unless you primary play on FD, yesterday felt like free money if you caught the Milwaukee news before the 9pm games tipped off.

Even if you swapped to some powell (as I did), and was 100%Pat C (as I was) Middleton was 50% owned. Divencenzo, high owned as well. It was wild, no doubt, yet there were so many paths to make money on late swap sites. People were cashing with multiple 0’s in their lineups. 🤷‍♂️

Today will be significantly harder

• Njsum1

@Gadnuk said...

The biggest thing for me is deciding how much and who to play of Forbes / White / Mills

Derozan if you wanna be safe, should be good for 35-55 DK.

• Ace15

@Gadnuk said...

White >> Mills >>>> Forbes, it makes me sick, but I’ll be playing some White tonight.

• Wooden_Bones

@Gadnuk said...

Picking between Spurs on a slate this size always seems like a bad idea. That being said, I have interest in DeRozan, and possibly Lyles.

• Njsum1

@Ace15 said...

White >> Mills >>>> Forbes, it makes me sick, but I’ll be playing some White tonight.

If you have to have a cheap Spurs guard, I’d agree with this. White seems like more of a distributor, and if Derozan isn’t running the offense, I’d guess white will.

• Jsmitty123433

RG Overall Ranking

@7klub06 said...

Some good value on the slate tonight
    Delly
    White
    Augustine
    Troy Brown
    Portis
    Jeff Green
    Toscano-Anderson
    Rondo
    Harkless

I really don’t see much of a ceiling on most of these guys gonna take a monster score to win tonight

• Ace15

@Wooden_Bones said...

Picking between Spurs on a slate this size always seems like a bad idea.

Very true, too god damn early to be talking about Spurs non sense on this big of a slate lol.

• Njsum1

@Jsmitty123433 said...

I really don’t see much of a ceiling on most of these guys gonna take a monster score to win tonight

Depends on how the chalk plays perform. Cash lines are generally, not always, yet generally lower on large slates. Winning scores depend on a variety of factors.

• Gadnuk

@Njsum1 said...

Derozan if you wanna be safe, should be good for 35-55 DK.

I will have a good amount of DDR in my 150 on DK. BUT if no LMA and Luka plays, then I will be a little lower. Spurs could get stomped if Luka plays

• theIrrigator

@Gadnuk said...

And then there is also Lonnie and Keldon as possible spurs options. If Luka and Lebron are out my first 2 PG’s in on DK are most likely Barea and Rondo

• Gadnuk

@Ace15 said...

Very true, too god damn early to be talking about Spurs non sense on this big of a slate lol.

With Murray out, possibly LMA out; this is a major thing today. Spurs guards are cheap and they could have only 3 of them (excluding DDR). I do think Bellineli is back though which makes things a little more murky

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).