7:00 PM EST : New York ( 4.5 ) at Washington ( -4.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 12.5 ) at Houston ( -12.5 ) —- T: 244.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 2.5 ) at Memphis ( -2.5 ) —- T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -11.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@feezyg said...

Yeah this was the game everybody was waiting for, if only he could shoot Pacers coulda won…

You watched it right? He shot them back in the game by hitting like 3 or 4 3’s in a row. Okay really it was like 2, 3, 2, 3

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #42

RG Tiered Ranking

@7klub06 said...

is George a must for the late night?

I hope not. But I think I have equal amount of kawhi and george. Like Harrell most

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@makeitrain99 said...

That’s risky taking a guy around 20 minutes as a Captain.

I think he gets closer to 25 with a chance at 30. That or I’m way off and plays 15. Either way my night will depend on him

• IT4MVP

Got Luka, White, Dipo, Nance with 4 late guys but also Porzingis who’s bombing. Didn’t realize Dallas doesn’t run anything for him on offense jeeeesh

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Beasley basement game is very disappointing

• chronoxiong

Malik Beasley and Porzingis. Killing me badly. This is not good at all.

• BBWC_10

@theIrrigator said...

Beasley basement game is very disappointing

I can’t believe he has Zero points vs the Rockets. How about Drummond vs one of the worst Front courts in the league. After last nights fiasco I’m pretty much done with this.

• makeitrain99

@7klub06 said...

Lee/Mulder/George/Pascall/Harrell
    What y’all think for game stack?

I like it. Very balanced and set minutes. I can see money if game stays fairly close.

• makeitrain99

@theIrrigator said...

think he gets closer to 25 with a chance at 30. That or I’m way off and plays 15. Either way my night will depend on him

If he gets 25-30 it will be worth the risk. I cant stand all the trains in showdown so I’m totally with your decision. Good luck!

• monarch

Drummond is SO frustrated playing with Sexton and Love. Collin takes all of the shots and Love grabs all his boards

• P0key

Is there no way to win tonight outside of mixing in Celtic and pacers

• Dfspacman

You can’t finish high if u missed the Celtics game

• choppadown

Only playing the single game and the late slate tonight..stuffed in all the studs on the late slate…who knows.

After that debacle with Middleton and BroLo last night, feeling eh about my lineups tonight.

• mbunner23

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Dfspacman said...

You can’t finish high if u missed the Celtics game

I don’t think it possible to finish high unless your were high when you built your line ups.

• monarch

Anyone get Lakers starters? I’m assuming it’s the usual but it would be nice to know for sure

• mr_papageorgio

@monarch said...

Anyone get Lakers starters? I’m assuming it’s the usual but it would be nice to know for sure

Nope, just sitting here waiting to tilt when Glass is announced out 4 minutes from now.

• monarch

JaVale 12 percent CPT

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t think it possible to finish high unless your were high when you built your line ups.

That’s why I wrote earlier….

“That’s the problem with this slate. It’s not crazy, it’s a snoozer. Yesterday Was crazy. And crazy is where the money is. Think I’ll sit this one out”

Clearly I don’t ever willingly take slates off, so of course I played, there just wasn’t much edge on this slate.

Derrick White did well, yet we all know how Pop is…if White opens the game with a couple turnovers, he sees 16 minutes and Derozan or someone else runs the show. That’s why a 4600 starting point guard in a game with a 230 total was like 20% owned. He crushed and I had 25% yet that play could have gone horribly wrong.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, this is definitely one of those shrug and move on slates.

• monarch

JTA looks to have a high ankle sprain

• chronoxiong

I’m done playing Malik Beasley. His 10 fdp is killing me bad. Should have just played Terrence Ross at that price range. At least Ross will go out there and make buckets.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Lakers will start LeBron, Bradley, Green, Davis, McGee on Tuesday.

• rocketman828

What is the deal with these slates every damn time of course on the late slate I have Toscano and he is out already

• billythekidcowboysheat

Baynes=

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.