7:00 PM EST : New York ( 4.5 ) at Washington ( -4.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 12.5 ) at Houston ( -12.5 ) —- T: 244.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 2.5 ) at Memphis ( -2.5 ) —- T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -11.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• damionismyname

@Jsmitty123433 said...

I think I’m good holy man what a heater

ffs Smitty this will be a quarter mill in a week bro!

• Jsmitty123433

RG Overall Ranking

another hand built special

• tmarohl

Why is Jason Kidd on the floor looking like he is coaching?

• Sleazygreazy

@Jsmitty123433 said...

Great job dude

• tmarohl

When I heard guys say yesterday that Lebron was sitting out I liked the Nets. Once I heard Lebummer was playing I liked the Lakers. Nice to see them lose a winnable game. The Bucks thank you :)

• Sleazygreazy

@tmarohl said...

Why is Jason Kidd on the floor looking like he is coaching?

Remember what Boogie said on the smoke podcast, JKidd is the coach and Vogel is a “figurehead”

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

When I heard guys say yesterday that Lebron was sitting out I liked the Nets. Once I heard Lebummer was playing I liked the Lakers. Nice to see them lose a winnable game. The Bucks thank you :)

I mean, NOW Giannis probably deserves the MVP, right? lol

• Njsum1

@Jsmitty123433 said...

Congrats!

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Congrats Smitty!
    Locking that down by over 10 points is impressive.

• RipCityRings

Smitty’s $100K is nice and all, but I managed to turn $7.77 into $4.75 in the FD late slate, so in a way we’re both champions.

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

I mean, NOW Giannis probably deserves the MVP, right? lol

I still think he does, and I don’t think it is particularly close. Just the ESPN narrative wanting Lebron to win.

• Njsum1

@Njsum1 said...

Ah, gentleman’s wager then. I’ll say that score for 10th in the $6 will be within 2 points of the score for 10th in the $4. Not sure which one will be higher.

My contention Is that although there are 5x more entries, there’s 7x more entries allowed per player in the $6 which will bridge that gap. Right or wrong, I’ll post about it later tonight.

Pretty much right on.

The winner of the $6 150 max scored 331 7800 entries
    Winner of the $4 333 32000 entries

Min cash $6 267.5
    Min cash $4 261.5

Both pay 1.5x to top 25%

10th in the $6 322.75 for $100
    322.75 in the $4 would be good for 20th and $400

Although small sample, pretty much showed that the $4 is the better tournament for people who can’t play 150 lineups and much less of a lotto even though there are more entries.

• Bdog76

Ya like me lol got 4th in the 20k high five single entry tonight turned 5 bucks into 366.66 and 1.75 pts from 750

• Bdog76

Congrats smitty your living the good life this week just awesome man!

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

I still think he does, and I don’t think it is particularly close. Just the ESPN narrative wanting Lebron to win.

Sorry if my sarcasm wasn’t apparent enough. This should be the 2nd unanimous MVP ever, and instead we have to hear horrendous arguments about a race.

• Sleazygreazy

I got super cute tonight. I only did 10 in the lottery but all had White/Mills/Forbes even though Panda indirectly told me it’s not a good idea, “at all”
    He has used that phrase a couple times in response to me, and he’s been right every time.

Although, I cashed 8/10 and I’m okay with the angle there. Was not super concerned about the money tonight, just wanted to mix it up and try something unique, obviously wanted to win but was willing to absorb the potential loss. Totally okay with it, Bellinelli stole a little of the “thunder” from Mills & Forbes and that didn’t help. If DeRozen gets in foul trouble/hurt and/or Bellinelli chilled the f out, I could have been on to something.

Anyways, back to playing high floor locks tomorrow. Got 5 in the monster, like anyone tomorrow…JSmitty? LOL – what a G

• Jsmitty123433

RG Overall Ranking

thanks everyone I guess there’s no reason to sober up now

• Bdog76

Wow at 1:43 am they found a nappier rebound that bumped me up from 366.66 to 500 bucks on my 5 dollar single entry! It’s not 100k but I’ll take it it was honestly my last 7 bucks I had on dk to start the day..got new life

• Jsmitty123433

RG Overall Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

I got super cute tonight. I only did 10 in the lottery but all had White/Mills/Forbes even though Panda indirectly told me it’s not a good idea, “at all”
    He has used that phrase a couple times in response to me, and he’s been right every time.

Although, I cashed 8/10 and I’m okay with the angle there. Was not super concerned about the money tonight, just wanted to mix it up and try something unique, obviously wanted to win but was willing to absorb the potential loss. Totally okay with it, Bellinelli stole a little of the “thunder” from Mills & Forbes and that didn’t help. If DeRozen gets in foul trouble/hurt and/or Bellinelli chilled the f out, I could have been on to something.

Anyways, back to playing high floor locks tomorrow. Got 5 in the monster, like anyone tomorrow…JSmitty? LOL – what a G

I’ll hit the forum up tomorrow when I check out the slate I did do 10 entries in the monster my most ever and only cashed two and some of my entries were flat out embarrassing I

• RipCityRings

Knicks stack tomorrow, book it. Elf/Randle/Mitch/Frank, run it back with Trae, Hunter and Collins. That’s a thousand FPS right there.

• Sleazygreazy

@Jsmitty123433 said...

I’ll hit the forum up tomorrow when I check out the slate I did do 10 entries in the monster my most ever and only cashed two and some of my entries were flat out embarrassing I

That’s how it works man, even ask Chronic. He won one about 2 months ago I think, hasn’t sniffed a min cash since. First or last.

First and last gif for me.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Sleazygreazy said...

That’s how it works man, even ask Chronic. He won one about 2 months ago I think, hasn’t sniffed a min cash since. First or last.

I second this

• got9forya

Great job Smitty. Weird as hell. I ended with 347.30 on the 2.22 slate and only won 7 dollars. The winning lineup in the 2.22 ended with 397.00. Guess I need to stop playing the 2.22 slate smh.

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

Exactly, if you are building to take down a tournament, you shouldn’t expect to cash. Score high, or score very low. If you want to min cash, enter optimized lineups.

• rog11sm

congrats Smitty

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.