7:00 PM EST : New York ( 4.5 ) at Washington ( -4.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 12.5 ) at Houston ( -12.5 ) —- T: 244.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 2.5 ) at Memphis ( -2.5 ) —- T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -11.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

It’s an amazing spot for DDR. His rates are through the roof without LMA and Dejounte and then the Mavs are without their best wing defender and he already out up 51 DK vs them in the previous game with all those guys playing. It’s one of those too good to be true spots where he rolls an ankle at tipoff

Edit: DFS is questionable

• neogamer

• x2

2013 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

• 2015 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

@Sleazygreazy said...

I guess I’m the only one who is giddy about cheap SA guards today. That’s fiiiine with me

Everytime one thinks they have figured out was coach Pop will do… one gets burned. Yea all the guards on that team get a boost tonight, but who knows who gets more then 30 mins if any.

• 7klub06

Lebron in

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Well, LBJ planning to play and LMA now probable.

Throw it all out. Slate flipped.

• dominicanpapi

LMA probable because of course.

• Sleazygreazy

@neogamer said...

Everytime one thinks they have figured out was coach Pop will do… one gets burned. Yea all the guards on that team get a boost tonight, but who knows who gets more then 30 mins if any.

True, but they’re so cheap I’m gonna load up. Walker ruled out too which I think helps a little. LMA looking like he’s in should not affect too much if at all.

Happy to hear LeBron is in for two reasons:

Sultan’s 99.9 LeBron out is wrong – just givin ya a hard time bud, don’t trip…and I don’t have to play Rondo

• captainwacky

@Sleazygreazy said...

True, but they’re so cheap I’m gonna load up. Walker ruled out too which I think helps a little. LMA looking like he’s in should not affect too much if at all.

Happy to hear LeBron is in for two reasons:

Sultan’s 99.9 LeBron out is wrong – just givin ya a hard time bud, don’t trip…and I don’t have to play Rondo

Well, that’s not true, it’s just that the .1 percent happened :)

• dominicanpapi

All we need is Ayton to be probable to make this slate even crazier.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

I haven’t run numbers, but I don’t think this would be right, at all. It puts another scorer, usage, ball dominant player on the floor. Who would you rather have White on the floor with? LMA or Eubanks?

• telestraightshooter

@Sleazygreazy said...

That’s interesting. I wonder what his reasoning for this was. Did Bud think he was gaining an advantage by not disclosing it? Doesn’t really seem like that’s how NBA coaches normally operate. If it anything, it seems they’re in cahoots. “you rest player x, and we’ll rest player y”

Bud pulled this off twice last year vs “his boys” back in ATL….
    … I was cool w/ dat , because he announced beforehand all the starters would not see the court.

This Bud…… is for you . . . . (for last night).

• Sleazygreazy

@Pandamonious said...

I haven’t run numbers, but I don’t think this would be right, at all. It puts another scorer, usage, ball dominant player on the floor. Who would you rather have White on the floor with? LMA or Eubanks?

Fair enough, thanks Panda. Another situation where I may be overly enamored with minutes. Love me some minutes

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Fair enough, thanks Panda. Another situation where I may be overly enamored with minutes. Love me some minutes

Yeah, looks like no matter how you run courtIQ, Mills/White are worse off in this scenario in a PPM scenario, BUT the opportunity for more minutes is there, which could still tilt things in their favor.

https://rotogrinders.com/courtiq?range=season&on=&off=35187%2C35209%2C409136%2C409137%2C1115464%2C1131586%2C1174&opp_on=&opp_off=&team=144&opponent=&split=all

• livetorace17

@Njsum1 said...

I understand why you choose to only play express slates on FD. That’s the point that I was making in my original post. That if you’re going to play on a no late swap site, it makes sense to play express considering the massive amount of news we get each night.

However, your response sounded like you we’re saying it only makes sense to play express slates on FD, yet not play them on DK. Maybe I got the message mixed up.

And I was saying that if that was your point, that late swap doesn’t really come into play on express slates on DK, as the games normally start at the same time. And once the games start, no swaps are allowed.

I exclusively play FD and I typically play only 1-3 lines per night in the main (if any all). Much like gaelicgirl, I play the express slates with much more success because news.

Last night when the news came out at 830ish or whatever it was about the Bucks, I pivoted to 100% Brown thankfully. I only had one lineup with no Powell though, luckily it was good enough to win a 100 man 3 entry max. Somehow Brown was only 1% own!?

• telestraightshooter

@Pandamonious said...

now reverting to four letter Bulls

Coby
    Shaq
    Otto

• monarch

DDR still looks really good. This might actually help him with the Spurs appearing to be trying to win. DDR will also get time with Murray, Poeltl, LMA and LWIV off the floor.

• gaelicgirl

Warriors sign Mulder to multi-year deal

https://twitter.com/WarriorsPR/status/1237439581517041664?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1237439581517041664&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fbleacherreport.com%2Fgolden-state-warriors

• MerMer3

Per rotoworld “Coach Monty Williams said Deandre Ayton (left ankle sprain) was a full participant in shootaround and is hopeful Ayton will be cleared to play Tuesday vs. the Blazers.”

• captainwacky

@telestraightshooter said...

now reverting to four letter Bulls

Coby
    Shaq
    Otto

Thad.

• ASalvaro

@MerMer3 said...

Per rotoworld “Coach Monty Williams said Deandre Ayton (left ankle sprain) was a full participant in shootaround and is hopeful Ayton will be cleared to play Tuesday vs. the Blazers.”

back to the drawing board!

• telestraightshooter

@captainwacky said...

How are you projecting this?

Magic

Court_iQ is Magic, and quite useful if handled correctly.

https://rotogrinders.com/courtiq?range=season&on=&off=18920%2C18925%2C409301%2C1115625%2C&opp_on=&opp_off=&team=153&opponent=&split=all

Baynes per36 is 44.73 sans the 4 Suns listed in the link.
    Baynes is #3 on team for 3pt attempt per game, right behind Cameron & Kelly ….. that’s why he took 14 & 11 3pt attempts last 2 games.

He hits 36% for season
    He is onFire this week & getting 36 & 33 mins last 2 games

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Glad I’m just getting home and about to start digging in. What looked to be a simple slate last night with easy value is now completely different with Aldridge, Ayton, and Lebron likely playing. I guess there still hasn’t been any Luka news correct?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Stephen Curry (illness) went through shootaround Tuesday.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Key news to watch, Part 1 (status as of 3 ET):

Stephen Curry – questionable
    Luka Doncic – questionable
    LeBron James – questionable, plans to play
    Anthony Davis – probable
    Deandre Ayton – questionable
    LaMarcus Aldridge – probable
    Victor Oladipo – questionable

Key news to watch, Part 2 (status as of 3 ET):

Mitchell Robinson – questionable
    Dorian Finney-Smith – questionable
    Dennis Smith Jr. – probable
    Jerome Robinson, Bonga – questionable
    Eric Gordon, McLemore – questionable
    Ryan Arcidiacono – questionable
    Robert Williams – probable

• Bodiaz36

Man, this slate is as clear as mud at this point. I like Steph a lot at that price if he’s in. PG way too cheap on FD as well. Cheap SF options I like are Porter, Osman, Josh Jackson. Will probably play AD, regardless if LeBron’s in or not. Here we go!

• dreusche

Westbrook is the stud to pay up for tonight. Minnesota has given up the 2nd most shot attempts in the restricted area at the 2nd highest FG% since the Wiggins/D-Lo trade. Westbrook has been living at the rim for the last couple months now. Add that to Minnesota’s fast pace and I could easily see Westbrook putting up a 30 point triple double.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.